Freeze Out a Bully called CNM

Old 02-18-2017, 11:58 PM
n/a

Default Freeze Out a Bully called CNM

For months and months a person who calls himself CNM and
" Cold No More " has been haunting this site and spewing unnecessary ugly and vile comments at anyone he does not agree with .

He thinks that he is very cute and yet when anyone comes after him he goes ballistic .

He believes that he is very righteous and highly intelligent. In fact , he considers himself to be far more insightful , more just and always on the " correct " side of each and every issue .

He holds absolutely no respect for the opinions of others .He constantly calls others insulting names .

This is the behavior of a pure school-yard Bully .Bullies must be called out .

Tonight I called him out numerous times and challenged him to share his formal education credentials and his career experience and major accomplishments to justify his nasty snobbish attitude .

He has done everything possible to avoid responding in a clear concise manner . Instead he turned to the usual manner of attack in this case as you might expect attacking me even accusing me of being a drunkard ----- I don`t happen to drink or use anything else --- I don`t need to .

His behavior is not the normal give and take of this political forum . His behavior is vile , ugly and attacking the person and spirit of nearly everyone who dares to post on this site
So now I ask you to freeze this character out on this site . Do not respond to him no matter what he says no matter how badly he bates you .
Leave him to the few like minded people he has still in his corner such as Chi-Town who appears to be CNM`s alter ego .

If we pull off the " Freeze Out " we will be taking away CNM`s fun and he will either decide to change his ugly style or just go away . It`s time to isolate a pure Bully who only enjoys it when you respond to him so he can attack and insult you .

Please work with me to end his fun and primary social activity . Freeze this jerk out !
Thanks for your time .
Sincerely , Buffalo Jim
Old 02-19-2017, 12:27 AM
n/a

I have done my part to get this started now it is up to the rest of you to decide if you are going to act like sheep and let this strange individual continue to puke all over the majority of you .

A show of courage in stead of meek acceptance under a false sense of tolerance for his acerbic vile attacks .
Old 02-19-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

PEEKABOO.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
PEEKABOO.
Post however much you want Cold No More. Thanks for standing up to this group of Republican bullies.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have done my part to get this started now it is up to the rest of you to decide if you are going to act like sheep and let this strange individual continue to puke all over the majority of you .

A show of courage in stead of meek acceptance under a false sense of tolerance for his acerbic vile attacks .
I agree with you but I think if we could try to ignore him that might work. Often children who are being bad thrive on attention of any kind even negative attention.

I wonder what he looks like.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Freeze-frame .
Old 02-19-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with you but I think if we could try to ignore him that might work. Often children who are being bad thrive on attention of any kind even negative attention.

Yes , ignoring him is what the " Freeze " him out effort is all about .

Whenever he posts simply ignore him no matter how pointy-headed and vile he becomes .

He feeds off the attention . Don`t give him any .
Old 02-19-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Yes , ignoring him is what the " Freeze " him out effort is all about .

Whenever he posts simply ignore him no matter how pointy-headed and vile he becomes .

He feeds off the attention . Don`t give him any
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Freeze-frame .

PEEKABOO.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
PEEKABOO.
You know, a few years ago, I was solicited by a regular poster on here to join her and others on here and another site to "get" a poster, who did seem a bit askew...although other than I never took the time to research his complaints about being, what he called bullied.

I joined on another site with a few "others" to go after him to help this person.

I am not proud of that...fact is, I am ashamed. She always seems to be involved in this kind of stuff. I also learned since then that she is not what she always made herself out to be.

I regret not checking into the facts involved.

I bring that up because your little group attacked Coldnomore reminds me of those attacks. Solicitations made by PM....make a plan and attack.

Maybe I just got more mature but this is the kind of things they write about when teenagers....mostly sub teens actually take part in this.

It is stupid......you folks on the attack here have no basis whatsoever to stand on. You offer nothing of value to this board....political anyway.....you offer nothing but your own self serving ego and use the computer to get some sort of validation.

Coldnomore has eaten your lunch on here as I read it....If I were part of your group.....and that WILL NEVER happen to me again....I would simply put my tail between my legs and get out.

You not only are acting like subteens, you are posting with words as if you are subteens.

Is this entertainment for the day ? I just got back from a nice visit to the beginning of the craft fair at Sumter Landing and maybe you should just chill because the more you post, the dumber you look
Old 02-19-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

Yes I asked myself that same question and did an OP essentially asking who is that man (woman) in the mirror. also one with Dr. Mixmaster an expert in scatology since this is all this poster spreads

This poster has been called every degrading name and description but all s/he can do is laugh.

Appears the poster has no shame, no conscience, probably no friends and the poor spouse has to live with this creature 24/7. S/he is a progressive and even they won't claim him/her.

Who in God's name would intentionally place them self on an island? which segues back to your suggestion that isolation of this poster is the only possible remedy; albeit wish we had an ignore button on Political Talk

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-19-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
dear guest:

Yes i asked myself that same question and did an op essentially asking who is that man (woman) in the mirror. Also one with dr. Mixmaster an expert in scatology since this is all this poster spreads

this poster has been called every degrading name and description but all s/he can do is laugh.

Appears the poster has no shame, no conscience, probably no friends and the poor spouse has to live with this creature 24/7. S/he is a progressive and even they won't claim him/her.

Who in god's name would intentionally place them self on an island? Which segues back to your suggestion that isolation of this poster is the only possible remedy; albeit wish we had an ignore button on political talk

personal best regards:
pot meet kettle

PS.....This from Rubicon, another who was involved what I mentioned previously and that I was ashamed of.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
You know, a few years ago, I was solicited by a regular poster on here to join her and others on here and another site to "get" a poster, who did seem a bit askew...although other than I never took the time to research his complaints about being, what he called bullied.

I joined on another site with a few "others" to go after him to help this person.

I am not proud of that...fact is, I am ashamed. She always seems to be involved in this kind of stuff. I also learned since then that she is not what she always made herself out to be.

I regret not checking into the facts involved.

I bring that up because your little group attacked Coldnomore reminds me of those attacks. Solicitations made by PM....make a plan and attack.

Maybe I just got more mature but this is the kind of things they write about when teenagers....mostly sub teens actually take part in this.

It is stupid......you folks on the attack here have no basis whatsoever to stand on. You offer nothing of value to this board....political anyway.....you offer nothing but your own self serving ego and use the computer to get some sort of validation.

Coldnomore has eaten your lunch on here as I read it....If I were part of your group.....and that WILL NEVER happen to me again....I would simply put my tail between my legs and get out.

You not only are acting like subteens, you are posting with words as if you are subteens.

Is this entertainment for the day ? I just got back from a nice visit to the beginning of the craft fair at Sumter Landing and maybe you should just chill because the more you post, the dumber you look
If you really believe that CNM has eaten anyone`s lunch with his supposed " facts " and his personal slant on anything newsworthy then you may lack the nonexistent educational credentials and career experience of even CNM .

His logic is highly twisted devoid of even being able to demonstrate and apply even a fundamental understanding of economics , accounting or corporate finance .

All he does is spew lines from the Alt-Left writers who lack the same understanding of the above named disciplines as CNM .

You seem more upset by watching someone on here finally have enough of this guy's consistently rude insulting behavior he directs
at others several times each day .

You are offended by my calling him out apparently only because you line up with him politically . If he were attacking " Progressives " with the same venomous zeal then you would be lining up with my view .
Old 02-19-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you really believe that CNM has eaten anyone`s lunch with his supposed " facts " and his personal slant on anything newsworthy then you may lack the nonexistent educational credentials and career experience of even CNM .

His logic is highly twisted devoid of even being able to demonstrate and apply even a fundamental understanding of economics , accounting or corporate finance .

All he does is spew lines from the Alt-Left writers who poses the same understanding of the above named disciplines as CNM .

You seem more upset by watching someone on here finally have enough of the guys consistently rude insulting behavior he directs
at others several times each day .

You are offended by my calling him out apparently only because he line up with him politically . If he were attacking " Progressives " with the same venomous zeal then you would be lining up with my view .
I got it...it IS POLITICAL.

You, as with other Trump supporters, feel it is appropriate to attack anyone who might disagree with your point of view and do it in any way you want.

NAH....see, common courtesy, truth and supposedly adulthood should take care of that. These are obviously strangers to you and your little merry band of revelers

PS....by the way, I find you and your group of guys and gals to represent all that is bad about the current situation in this country and feel that people like you simply cast a shadow on good citizens who might support Trump. I disagree with the political bend of the person you feel it is ok to attack, except for total disgust for our President.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Cnm is rude in the non political forum, speaks volumes.

CNM has a Trump fan spouse. Lol
Old 02-19-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cnm is rude in the non political forum, speaks volumes.

CNM has a Trump fan spouse. Lol
This entire herding of attacks has an eerily familiar tint to it.

The person who began that, and now wondering how many others she may have instigated, is part of your band.

I do not know who sent the first PM to come here and attack, but the "operation" is similar.

I am ashamed of myself for allowing myself to be "used" as I was, and now, she or someone else is using others.

Who sent the first PM to rally the kids ?

Tags
ugly, behavior, freeze, bully, manner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.