Freeze Out a Bully called CNM

Old 02-19-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

///////////
Old 02-19-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think CNM is an @sshole also, but I just don't care. He/she is just making a fool of itself. I really don't care because if it gets personal with me, I have the ability to make her/him repentant.
A scene from CNM`s big night out dining with all of his many friends :

" Table for 1 please " !
Old 02-19-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

" Table for 1 please " !
Did you get another PM from the leader ?

Are you "on call"
Old 02-19-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip

" Table for 1 please " !
PEEKABOO.

You sure aren't doing a very good job of "freezing me out"...are you?

It sure is lonely though...living in your head rent free.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-19-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you get another PM from the leader ?

Are you "on call"
I was actually hoping that he wasn't the flaming liar and nutcase that he's shown to be so far (silly of me I know )...and would actually "freeze me out."
Old 02-19-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

CNM : To the Hostess ---- " My whole gang is here to celebrate my birthday with me " .

" Table for one please " !!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:27 PM
n/a

CNM sez that he fights for the underdog every single day ------- I fight Bully-Boys every single day !
Old 02-19-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
CNM : To the Hostess ---- " My whole gang is here to celebrate my birthday with me " .

" Table for one please " !!
Quote:
CNM sez that he fights for the underdog every single day ------- I fight Bully-Boys every single day !
PEEKABOO.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-19-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Poor CNM : So many Threads to keep up with soooooo little time .

Check out the Chef Napoli`s Thread up North ............

Big reunion of CNMs many fans being held there : " Table for 1 please " !
Old 02-19-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

/////
Old 02-19-2017, 10:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Poor CNM : So many Threads to keep up with soooooo little time .

Check out the Chef Napoli`s Thread up North ............

Big reunion of CNMs many fans being held there : " Table for 1 please " !
Quote:
/////
PEEKABOO.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-19-2017, 10:27 PM
n/a

" Table for 1 please !! I`m here with all of my many friends " . By CNM

People are talking around you but not TO YOU ! Boo- Hoo

RESUME ?
Old 02-20-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where do we place your lying and breaking of rules Rubicon ?

And which of the kids PMed you to join in this little game.

I ask you the same question I ask the rest of your crew...who the hell do you think you are ?

YOU have broken the rules for such a long time you do not even recognize those rules.

As someone who joined you, and ashamed of it now, in one of these little sub teen attacks on someone you dont like, OR BETTER SAID....You were told NOT to like what is your end game here....do you really believe you are above us all ?
Dear Guest:

You do know the psychological implications of you and your friends accusations? If you and yours say a poster broke the rules they really menacing they broke the rules and believe by accusation they are covering it up..but the truth its like placing it under glass.

You do know that when you accuse some one of believing they are intelligent you actually have figured out they are intelligent and you have a need to strike back but my striking bak you make the case for the accused.

You do know that only condescending people accuse others of being condescending.

You, the poster in question and another poster have been playing fast and loose and with malice toward other posters on Political Talk. This is not the first time that your buddy has been the subject of ridicule but apparently s/he is so obtuse s/he takes this riducle as a form of flattery.

Members of this board are welcome to the Crisper's meeting every third Friday of the month. I would suggest that the poster in question skip these meetings because s/he may believe s/he is in everyone's head while other simply feel s/he is PERSONA NON GRATA

given to threads devoted to this one poster speaks volumes and yet the poster in question rants on. something in his/her head is very disturbing because a normal person just does not act out in such a manner. I always desire to be friend instead of foe. so I'll end once again with

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-20-2017, 06:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Dear Guest:

You do know the psychological implications of you and your friends accusations? If you and yours say a poster broke the rules they really menacing they broke the rules and believe by accusation they are covering it up..but the truth its like placing it under glass.

You do know that when you accuse some one of believing they are intelligent you actually have figured out they are intelligent and you have a need to strike back but my striking bak you make the case for the accused.

You do know that only condescending people accuse others of being condescending.

You, the poster in question and another poster have been playing fast and loose and with malice toward other posters on Political Talk. This is not the first time that your buddy has been the subject of ridicule but apparently s/he is so obtuse s/he takes this riducle as a form of flattery.

Members of this board are welcome to the Crisper's meeting every third Friday of the month. I would suggest that the poster in question skip these meetings because s/he may believe s/he is in everyone's head while other simply feel s/he is PERSONA NON GRATA

given to threads devoted to this one poster speaks volumes and yet the poster in question rants on. something in his/her head is very disturbing because a normal person just does not act out in such a manner. I always desire to be friend instead of foe. so I'll end once again with

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

You do know that you are bursting at the seams from being full of chit...don't you?

However, the visual of a really short guy, standing on a milk crate, always lecturing to others while trying to be taken seriously by being a pseudo-intellectual...cracks me up and starts the day out right.

First of all, I personally couldn't care less that you 'break the rules'...almost more than anyone.

And then pat those who like to use the 'N' and 'C' words and expound on your own racism/bigotry/misogyny/xenophobia...on the back.

I simply take the opportunity to point out your flaming hypocrisy and fake civility/Christianity...in whining about others doing so.

That Rockyrd has been here much longer than myself and says the same thing...simply reinforces my own pretty accurate instincts.

You are really defensive about being called out on your little PM clique of bullies and coordinated attacks on posters...why is that?

Read my sig sometime...as it applies to YOU too.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-20-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
You really push the envelope.

Are you actually denying that you are unaware of the PM war being waged ? Are you denying that you took part, as I did, such a raid on another site but organized on TOTV to "get one poster ?
Re you denying that this kind of things have taken place before on the regular board, mostly instigated by one person ?

Should I spell out all of it with the screen names, because it happens on he regular board. It aways revolves around one person and several who follow....should I simply post all the names, which would include me as a bad CARD at one time, for which I have apologized many times ?

Should I put together a litany of your plagerize posts ? Should I list all the Russian fake news sites you reference ?

This entire attack on this one poster did not begin with that poster. Which is not surprising, with all the racist, hate filled posts that appear here. I will admit that the first "team attack" I am aware of was prompted by the one attacked...this was not, and if you have info to the contrary, lay it out on here.

You seem to find all others "disturbing" yet are comfortable with your blatant violations of TOTV by yourself, as if you find yourself immune.

I do not know the other poster, but his posts are minor compared to the blatant discussions of skin color, heritage, etc. compared to the vile names given to those who are liberal or even conservative, but not extreme. THOSE are the posters being discussed.

You absolve yourself of all, yet you are one of the leaders of the group that plague and destroy any hope of clear discussion. You and your group using names like libtards simply try not to to discuss, but destroy personally any poster who does not agree with you.

There is open dialogue on race and heritage but not including you and yours condescending attitude toward people who are not exactly like you.

You accuse someone else of being loose with malice,,yet you belong to a group not here to post, but attack one poster. You accuse, but call anyone not an extreme conservative a name. You accuse, but your hate for skin color not yours, along with your friends, and the labels you place on others escapes your mention.

You are being led by people who feel somehow ordained something ir another. I can give you chapter and verse of intimidation tactics used by your groups on the regular board, if you wish.

Tags
ugly, behavior, freeze, bully, manner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.