Freeze Out a Bully called CNM

Old 02-21-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Yep, kind of like you getting dumped on by an overflying pelican and telling me that the joke is on me. It sure is funny. You got sh*t on and the joke is on me....ha,ha.
The joke IS on you...dip$hit.

You posted that the links weren't there, when they WERE there...when I linked them.

Kinda sad that you and the Queen 'B' pushed a mentally unstable person over the edge, because of your (apparently frequent) PM instigated attacks against those who are your superiors (mostly everyone)...and they became obsessed and out-of-control.

Proud of that are you?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-21-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

You posted that the links weren't there, when they WERE there...when I linked them.

Kinda sad that you and the Queen 'B' pushed a mentally unstable person over the edge, because of your (apparently frequent) PM instigated attacks against those who are your superiors (mostly everyone)...and they became obsessed and out-of-control.

Proud of that are you?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You have really lost it. I've never sent a PM to anyone in this forum. Once again, you are replying to the wrong person. Wow, he must have really messed you up. More than you already are. Oh well, guess you really did get dumped on by big bird.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Proud of that are you?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Wow, I saw MDCPD defending GG but didn't know he was into private messengering her. Should have known. She thrives on that, but I thought he was more of a loner. Sheds a poor light.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, I saw MDCPD defending GG but didn't know he was into private messengering her. Should have known. She thrives on that, but I thought he was more of a loner. Sheds a poor light.
Yeah, it seems that scum will always find a way to rise to the top... and stick together.

MDCPD
and the Queen 'B'...are simply two of a kind.

I'll bet a lot of folks fingers are raw, from the PM's flying...in 'coordinating' this attack.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
I defended a poster from unwarranted assaults on him/her. I have done the same for several on here. Whether you like it or not is not relevant, David. I have never sent a PM to anyone on here, whether you believe it or not. If I wished to personally get in touch with anyone on here, I would pick up the phone and call them. I'm sure that you realize that, right?
Old 02-22-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, it seems that scum will always find a way to rise to the top... and stick together.

MDCPD
and the Queen 'B'...are simply two of a kind.

I'll bet a lot of folks fingers are raw, from the PM's flying...in 'coordinating' this attack.
CNM, you really should get some help. You seem to be getting worse every day. You can call me names like "scum" if you wish, but I would suggest that you be careful out in the real world, where you may forget that you are carrying it over. I have no idea why you insist on getting vulgar on here and calling folks nasty names, but it would appear that you have deteriorated substantially since the election. Was it because you are humiliated that you were so wrong in your insistence that Trump had no chance? You might want to take a break from your trolling for a while. Just some friendly advice.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I defended a poster from unwarranted assaults on him/her. I have done the same for several on here. Whether you like it or not is not relevant, David. I have never sent a PM to anyone on here, whether you believe it or not. If I wished to personally get in touch with anyone on here, I would pick up the phone and call them. I'm sure that you realize that, right?
MDCPD, the post you are responding to is not David even though it could be. He is not of your ilk. And if CNM said you were conspiring using PM's.then just own up to it. Give me a call so we can straighten this out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCPD
If I wished to personally get in touch with anyone on here, I would pick up the phone and call them. I'm sure that you realize that, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCPD
CNM, you really should get some help. You seem to be getting worse every day. You can call me names like "scum" if you wish, but I would suggest that you be careful out in the real world, where you may forget that you are carrying it over. I have no idea why you insist on getting vulgar on here and calling folks nasty names, but it would appear that you have deteriorated substantially since the election. Was it because you are humiliated that you were so wrong in your insistence that Trump had no chance? You might want to take a break from your trolling for a while. Just some friendly advice.
You are so full of $hit...it's hilarious.

Your impotent little threats might fool some people...but they certainly don't me.

If you actually knew, what you're implying you know about me and my career...you would have already figured that out.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-22-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
You are so full of $hit...it's hilarious.

Your impotent little threats might fool some people...but they certainly don't me.

If you actually knew, what you're implying you know about me and my career...you would have already figured that out.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
He is dumb. He keeps calling me David from Buffalo Grove. At first MDCPD was somewhat entertaining but the Trumpster mentality enabled him to his current jack off personsa. And there us no turning back when you become just a stroke.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
The links don't work now, because Buffalo Chip's obsessive posts toward me on the main board...have been deleted.

Sorry, but the laugh...is on YOU.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

This guy CNM of all people says he went crying to the Mods that is all we really need to know .
Old 02-22-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
MDCPD, the post you are responding to is not David even though it could be. He is not of your ilk. And if CNM said you were conspiring using PM's.then just own up to it. Give me a call so we can straighten this out.

Sorry David. You know who you are and who am I to argue, right? I don't need to call you up, just like I do not need to PM anyone on here. If you believe CNM when she lies, then I have obviously given you more credit than you deserve. Don't worry, unlike you I will not stalk. I just wanted you to know that I have an unfair advantage and that I do not care for those that get personal on here. I don't play games, but I won't be bullied by punks either. You folks are not interesting enough to get personal with. Another reason that I see no purpose in meeting with people on here at Crispers, or do I?

I have no reason to lie, and if you want to childishly say I PM someone that is up to you. I have no idea why anyone would make something like that up, but if folks wish to act juvenile, that's up to you all. I suggested that someone made a mistake when they accused me, giving them an out or for them to save face, but I guess you all can't admit when you make a mistake.

But Chi/David, I would warn you against getting personal on here. You have seen how that can backfire on you. I am sure that admin is observing the posts, so just remember the friendly warning.

Feel free to go back re-read some of my earlier posts if you wish. I noticed that you seem to be unusually interested in my personal life. It's all there for you to read. Pretty boring stuff, or is it? You seem interested.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
This guy CNM of all people says he went crying to the Mods that is all we really need to know .
Wrong Buffalo Chip...I didn't report your post(s) to the mods.

By the way, exactly how many ID's do you have here?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-22-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is dumb. He keeps calling me David from Buffalo Grove. At first MDCPD was somewhat entertaining but the Trumpster mentality enabled him to his current jack off personsa. And there us no turning back when you become just a stroke.
Yeah, his (and lots of others) need to try and matter (which he/they never really will)...is leading to desperate measures.

I will have to go on record again though in thanking Chump for one thing, he has made the closet racists/bigots/misogynists/scum...feel more comfortable in coming out in the open.

Tags
ugly, behavior, freeze, bully, manner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.