Fun for some

Old 04-20-2017, 05:10 PM
n/a

Default Fun for some

Journalists and pundits must be having more fun than they've ever had with a new president
Old 04-20-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

For sure, the late night hosts and stand up comics are loving all of the exposed lies, hypocrisy, ignorance, 5th grade vocabulary...and general ineptness being shown.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For sure, the late night hosts and stand up comics are loving all of the exposed lies, hypocrisy, ignorance, 5th grade vocabulary...and general ineptness being shown.
Very true but quite sad for our democracy.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Fortunately journalists, pundits and late night hosts do not represent the majority of America.

We all know the journalists and the pundits are driven, right and or wrong by partisan politics....NOTHING MORE!!

Late night hosts....to make a pun...you jest!!
So how much of America did Don Rickles represent? None.
It was all about getting the laugh.
Today's Hollywood and late night so called celebrities appeal to their own kind...ONLY!

The thread is very appropriately tagged...."fun for SOME".
Old 04-21-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fortunately journalists, pundits and late night hosts do not represent the majority of America.

We all know the journalists and the pundits are driven, right and or wrong by partisan politics....NOTHING MORE!!

Late night hosts....to make a pun...you jest!!
So how much of America did Don Rickles represent? None.
It was all about getting the laugh.
Today's Hollywood and late night so called celebrities appeal to their own kind...ONLY!

The thread is very appropriately tagged...."fun for SOME".
You are right Billy. Mr. Nomore, what you say on the post on this thread could very well be said about you.

Jeannie, I don't agree with your politics. I am sad to lose your friendship.

Tal, you are right.

I can't watch any of the three late night shows, they make me angry and I don't think they are funny. I think this kind of "we are so much smarter than you and we are talking down about your views" will cost the extreme left another election. There are many quiet people who hold different views who again are sick of the "elite" people with a microphone and camera who think they can pontificate about America's views. Half of the American viewing public are seething.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are right Billy. Mr. Nomore, what you say on the post on this thread could very well be said about you.

Tal, you are right.

I can't watch any of the three late night shows, they make me angry and I don't think they are funny. I think this kind of "we are so much smarter than you and we are talking down about your views" will cost the extreme left another election. There are many quiet people who hold different views who again are sick of the "elite" people with a microphone and camera who think they can pontificate about America's views. Half of the American viewing public are seething.
Sum and substance of the issue at hand in America today. I personally believe it is more than half of America and that the disgust with the current hate/resist movement does not follow just party lines.
As proven in the last election, just enough to win the election......that those with the microphone and the camera predicted would be landslide won by their candidate. So much for the credibility and substance of that minority group.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

Tal, you are right.

Half my disagree now...but in the not so distant future...we'll have been bred out...and THEY will be the majority with the political power.

Trump is our LAST chance to keep America...America...or it becomes Mexico II.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sum and substance of the issue at hand in America today. I personally believe it is more than half of America and that the disgust with the current hate/resist movement does not follow just party lines.
As proven in the last election, just enough to win the election......that those with the microphone and the camera predicted would be landslide won by their candidate. So much for the credibility and substance of that minority group.
I believe you are correct. There are many out there who are silent. Not because they do not have voices, but because they are working - very hard and often very long hours. They don't have the time or energy to be on forums, or go to demonstrations, but they did show up to vote. I know many friends, family members, and co-workers who are Democrats that did not vote along party lines this election. That is the very reason the long standing blue state that I currently live in went red in 2016.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:50 PM
n/a

Default 24 things NOBODY does better than Trump

Quote:

Tal, you are right.

VICE News - 24 things NOBODY does better than Trump*
Old 04-22-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
The man lies to himself as well.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Trump is doing an excellent job. Of course the children on the left are disturbed because they are no longer being coddled. They will act up, and we will mostly ignore them, or slap them down when they get too unruly.

Tags
fun, president, journalists, pundits

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.