Gasoline $1.93

Old 12-07-2015, 01:49 PM
n/a

Default Gasoline $1.93

Gasoline is selling today in The Villages for $1.93. That is great news at time of travel.

Looks as the Keystone Pipeline was not needed after all, doesn't it? Score another win for President Obama.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Gasoline is selling today in The Villages for $1.93. That is great news at time of travel.

Looks as the Keystone Pipeline was not needed after all, doesn't it? Score another win for President Obama.
Just curious, do you have any idea why gasoline prices are so low? And, no it has nothing to do with Obama's "stellar leadership".
Old 12-07-2015, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just curious, do you have any idea why gasoline prices are so low? And, no it has nothing to do with Obama's "stellar leadership".
Well, for sure, it is not because we have the Keystone XL pipeline.

Old 12-07-2015, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, for sure, it is not because we have the Keystone XL pipeline.

So, the answer is - No. Just as I suspected, you have no idea why the price of gasoline is so low. You obviously attribute it to Obama's wonderful leadership.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:45 PM
n/a

Main reason would be a glut of oil being pumped in the US and much less being imported.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:11 PM
n/a

Obama's liberal Utopia......ha, ha, ha, ha. Some folks will believe anything the liberal media tells them. Wow, gas is almost as low as it was 8 years ago. wooopie dooooo!!! We're saved by the liberal messiah.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

another waste of time bait thread.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:49 PM
n/a

The cost is low because OPEC is undercutting our oil companies to put them out of business....once they are out of the competition, OPEC can demand almost any price from us, the stupid Americans. Is Obama doing anything to support our own oil companies? Of course not!
Old 12-07-2015, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
The cost is low because OPEC is undercutting our oil companies to put them out of business....once they are out of the competition, OPEC can demand almost any price from us, the stupid Americans. Is Obama doing anything to support our own oil companies? Of course not!
How wrong you are. Exxon, Chevron, etc. are not going out of business. OPEC can't agree amongst themselves. President Obama has nothing to do with the price of oil. Supply and demand creates prices. Frackers will cut back and some small companies will go out of business if they can't make money. I think eventually the price of oil will go back up, but we stupid Americans will do just fine. I like opinions based on facts. Try it sometime, it might help make your case.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:40 PM
n/a

I'm not sure why gas is so low other than supply and demand but this would have been a great time to raise gas tax to pay for big transportation bill that was just passed and added to deficiet. Instead Americans will buy bigger vehicles with lower gas mileage and cry when the shoe drops again. Pretty predictable.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, your rudimentary knowledge of the situation is lacking any understanding!

Try doing some research before posting comments.
Old 12-09-2015, 05:11 PM
n/a

Default so teach me

Quote:
Oh, your rudimentary knowledge of the situation is lacking any understanding!

Try doing some research before posting comments.
well, i am open to learning if you have any reasonable explanation to offer...all i know is what i learn from friends in the west involved in oil companies, not Exxon and Chevron, but small start up companies trying to compete who can not withstand the current low prices. what have you found in your extensive research?
Old 12-09-2015, 07:04 PM
n/a

Default Big Mistake

Quote:

Oh nuts, I just filled my tank for $1.98 a gallon. Can someone tell me what Obama ( I just can't call him President) had to do with it?
Old 12-09-2015, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh nuts, I just filled my tank for $1.98 a gallon. Can someone tell me what Obama ( I just can't call him President) had to do with it?
The Obama (yes, YOUR President) Administration recently allowed for oil drilling and exploration on the Eastern Atlantic seaboard. You can see the drilling platforms from St. Augustine Beach.

The increased drilling in the US under leases by the Obama Administration have led to more domestic oil and gas and much less dependence on foreign countries.

A strong US Dollar has also contributed to the lower prices, too.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
well, i am open to learning if you have any reasonable explanation to offer...all i know is what i learn from friends in the west involved in oil companies, not Exxon and Chevron, but small start up companies trying to compete who can not withstand the current low prices. what have you found in your extensive research?
Isn't competition in the free marketplace what Republicans are all about? If a small company cannot compete in an open market, they get swallowed up.

Simple economics.

Tags
selling, travel, villages, $1.93, gasoline

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.