Green light to Vladimir.

Old 01-20-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Default Green light to Vladimir.

After the Presidents Inaugural speech, we now have given all nation's permission to pursue their interests unfettered by US intervention. Watch for Russian military gathering at the Ukrainian border. Now Russia can become "great again".
Old 01-20-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
After the Presidents Inaugural speech, we now have given all nation's permission to pursue their interests unfettered by US intervention. Watch for Russian military gathering at the Ukrainian border. Now Russia can become "great again".
Didn't Russia already do that under the Obama administration?
Old 01-20-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't Russia already do that under the Obama administration?
Liberals don't pay attention to foreign policy Obama already showed us that

Liberals are too busy with their social justice agenda to be bothered with minor details and fawning over Hollywood divas . Besides its so tedious

The top prerequisite for liberal voters is that the president be "kool"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-20-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
liberals don't pay attention to foreign policy obama already showed us that

liberals are too busy with their social justice agenda to be bothered with minor details and fawning over hollywood divas . Besides its so tedious

the top prerequisite for liberal voters is that the president be "kool"

personal best regards:
like!
Old 01-20-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Being against Russia and its global plans used to be the philosophy of the average American. Now we don't have a problem with Donald's lovefest with Vladimir. Russia is a third rate power that only has oil to give to the global economy. Putin is kissing up to Donald and Manafort because Russia doesn't have the capital to bring its resources to market. The US is the major source of investment $$$$
I'm missing how patriotism and fear of communism is a sign of being a "liberal".
Old 01-20-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Being against Russia and its global plans used to be the philosophy of the average American. Now we don't have a problem with Donald's lovefest with Vladimir. Russia is a third rate power that only has oil to give to the global economy. Putin is kissing up to Donald and Manafort because Russia doesn't have the capital to bring its resources to market. The US is the major source of investment $$$$

I'm missing how patriotism and fear of communism is a sign of being a "liberal".

NAILED IT!!
Old 01-20-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

In your small mind you should find your small peepee and hold it close to you.... might help you cope with your loserism... Sayin..
Old 01-20-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
In your small mind you should find your small peepee and hold it close to you.... might help you cope with your loserism... Sayin..
Ya, I remember 3rd grade too.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals don't pay attention to foreign policy Obama already showed us that

Liberals are too busy with their social justice agenda to be bothered with minor details and fawning over Hollywood divas . Besides its so tedious

The top prerequisite for liberal voters is that the president be "kool"

Personal Best Regards:
I agree.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, do you mean like when Obama laughed at Romney when Romney said Russia was our largest threat? You might want to update your antiquated liberal talking points.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, do you mean like when Obama laughed at Romney when Romney said Russia was our largest threat? You might want to update your antiquated liberal talking points.
You might want to actually do a little research.

Obama: Romney called Russia our top geopolitical threat | PolitiFact

More importantly, it sounds like you're defending what you think Romney said about Russia...but totally support a POTUS that has a bromance going on with Putin.

Your small mind jumps around like a frog...on a hot skillet.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
You might want to actually do a little research.

Obama: Romney called Russia our top geopolitical threat | PolitiFact

More importantly, it sounds like you're defending what you think Romney said about Russia...but totally support a POTUS that has a bromance going on with Putin.

Your small mind jumps around like a frog...on a hot skillet.
Whatever you say CNM. What ever you say. If your liberal talking points tell you to say Trump and Putin are friends, go for it. Remember when Trump said "“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.” Oops, that was Obama to Medvedev, wasn't it?

Caught on open mike, Obama tells Medvedev he needs ‘space’ on missile defense - The Washington Post
Old 01-21-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Who on here would prefer that Trump go out of his way to PO Putin? I sure wouldn't.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who on here would prefer that Trump go out of his way to PO Putin? I sure wouldn't.

Excellent point.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Excellent point.

The extent you Un-American people will go to make excuses for Chump's bromance with Putin...is beyond the pale.

So you think the USA should kowtow to Russia...just so we don't make Putin mad?

Unfriggingbelievable.

Tags
military, gathering, russian, watch, intervention

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.