Green light to Vladimir.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The extent you Un-American people will go to make excuses for Chump's bromance with Putin...is beyond the pale.

So you think the USA should kowtow to Russia...just so we don't make Putin mad?

Unfriggingbelievable.
Guess we are just not prone to hysteria. I guess I am not privy to your liberal talking points so I just don't worry about Putin. Trump is not interested in Putin either. If he even knows the guy, that's a good thing. Putin probably has some semblance of respect for Trump and will talk to him, if for no other reason, curiosity. But, you keep fretting about it. It will give you something to think about. Hey, maybe you could take some Russian lessons. Something I don't have to worry about.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The extent you Un-American people will go to make excuses for Chump's bromance with Putin...is beyond the pale.

So you think the USA should kowtow to Russia...just so we don't make Putin mad?

Unfriggingbelievable.
You do not tell me what I think. I can think very well on my own, thank you. Where did I say anything about kowtowing to Putin? Your reading comprehension is what is beyond belief.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Putin was on SNL last night. So much truth is said in jest:

Vladimir Putin Cold Open - SNL - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Trump is going to have to declare war on Russia so that the liberals will be satisfied that he is not in cahoots with Putin. This will make the left feel all warm and fuzzy. And institute the draft and make sure the Obama's changes regarding women and gender confused are first to be drafted. After all, we are an inclusive society. No one gets left out. Now, will all the forum draft dodgers please submit your replies? Thank you.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Trump is going to have to declare war on Russia so that the liberals will be satisfied that he is not in cahoots with Putin. This will make the left feel all warm and fuzzy. And institute the draft and make sure the Obama's changes regarding women and gender confused are first to be drafted. After all, we are an inclusive society. No one gets left out. Now, will all the forum draft dodgers please submit your replies? Thank you.
Funny you mentioned draft dodgers and Trump in the same post.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Funny you mentioned draft dodgers and Trump in the same post.

You had a point? SHould I have put a REAL draft dodger in the post, such as Bill Clinton?

Tags
military, gathering, russian, watch, intervention

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.