hannity the hypocrite

Old 01-18-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Default hannity the hypocrite

A snippet from the article.

"Before Assange made his opposition to Hillary Clinton known, Hannity viewed his organization’s work as “stealing highly classified documents.” Now that the two men are on the same political team, Hannity has suddenly become a true believer in WikiLeaks’ philosophy of radical transparency."

You can the rest here:

Sean Hannity Suddenly Loves Julian Assange Now That He’s Anti-Hillary - The Daily Beast

assange and trump two perverts.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

It's an Obama thing, called "evolving." Obama was against gay marriage before he was for it. Obama was against exceeding the debt ceiling before he was for it, etc. etc.............
Old 01-18-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Hannity, a lying, POS, two-faced, partisan hypocrite?

Whooda thunk?
Old 01-18-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hannity, a lying, POS, two-faced, partisan hypocrite?

Whooda thunk?
What a about the morons who believe every word he says? I blame the education system back in the 50's who educated these folks. (It's mostly old dudes that watch Fox)
Old 01-19-2017, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
What a about the morons who believe every word he says? I blame the education system back in the 50's who educated these folks. (It's mostly old dudes that watch Fox)
Half of the viewers that make FOX the number one cable news network are Democrats and Independents. I guess you figure they fit in your group of deplorables.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Half of the viewers that make FOX the number one cable news network are Democrats and Independents. I guess you figure they fit in your group of deplorables.[/Q

I'm not saying your wrong, but document it.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

I've proved her wrong on this a number of times, but like most little right-wing cultists...she refuses to believe actual facts.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Half of the viewers that make FOX the number one cable news network are Democrats and Independents. I guess you figure they fit in your group of deplorables.[/Q

Prove I'm wrong, if you can. I've posted this information in the past, so you go back an look at my previous posts to find it. Sorry, but I am not into spoon feeding liberals. If that makes me a big meanie, then so be it.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've proved her wrong on this a number of times, but like most little right-wing cultists...she refuses to believe actual facts.
Sure you did........
Old 01-19-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT

Prove I'm wrong, if you can. I've posted this information in the past, so you go back an look at my previous posts to find it. Sorry, but I am not into spoon feeding liberals. If that makes me a big meanie, then so be it.
Quote:
Sure you did........:
Yep, I have...NUMEROUS TIMES.

But, since your attention span is about equal to a three-year olds...here it is again.

5 facts about Fox News | Pew Research Center
Quote:

2. The Fox News audience skews more ideological than that of its two main competitors.

Fully, 60% of Fox News viewers describe themselves as conservative, compared with 23% who say they are moderate and 10% who are liberal,

By contrast, the ideological makeup of CNN viewers (32% conservative, 30% moderate, 30% liberal) and MSNBC viewers (32% conservative, 23% moderate, 36% liberal) is far more mixed.

I know it's not very nice (or fair) of me in some respects, but GAWD I love kicking your azz...first thing in the morning.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, I have...NUMEROUS TIMES.

But, since your attention span is about equal to a three-year olds...here it is again.

5 facts about Fox News | Pew Research Center

I know it's not very nice (or fair) of me in some respects, but GAWD I love kicking your azz...first thing in the morning.
And once again YOU DID NOT PROVE ME WRONG. You used a four year old study that did not mention political party affiliation.

What a......nope, I said I would attempt to hold the name calling so I won't call you a name. I am better than you.

Feel free to do some more research. I applaud you attempt to contribute with other than snide remarks and name calling.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Half of the viewers that make FOX the number one cable news network are Democrats and Independents. I guess you figure they fit in your group of deplorables.
Quote:
And once again YOU DID NOT PROVE ME WRONG. You used a four year old study that did not mention political party affiliation.

As usual, you're too scared (or dumb?)...to actually view the link.

The "60% Republican" was derived from this.

Whereby, hysterically...a bunch of right-wing extremists actually believe themselves 'independent.'

The Villages Florida

As I said previously....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore

Sorry to do that to you again, but it's OK to just admit that you're wrong....after all, everyone can see it by now.

Sincerest Deep Wishes:
Old 01-19-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
As usual, you're too scared (or dumb?)...to actually view the link.

The "60% Republican" was derived from this.

Whereby, hysterically...a bunch of right-wing extremists actually believe themselves 'independent.'

The Villages Florida

As I said previously....

Sorry to do that to you again, but it's OK to just admit that you're wrong....after all, everyone can see it by now.

Sincerest Deep Wishes:
Can you point out where it says 60% Republicans?

Are you ASSuming that all Independents are liberal?

Once again, you have not proven anything other than making a distinction between Conservative, Moderate and Liberal. Show me Republican, Independent and Democrat like I SAID IN MY POST.

And try to get something a bit more current than four years old.

Tags
hannity, assange, true, believer, suddenly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.