Hate Comes to The Villages

Old 09-17-2016, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Fortunately this Cr&p only goes on every 4 years, and on this site under the hidden GUEST name. Funny how everyone is nice to peoples faces. I live here because you don't have to shovel snow. There was no sign nor did my real estate agent tell me the Villages was only welcoming GOPers or people with their views, so why don't you take the gate and let it hit you in your giant mouth on YOUR way out! Or won't your mouth fit out the gate and your stuck here, such a shame for all the rest of us. Any more Questions?
You are so filled with hate, and it just proves what hypocrite
you liberal Dems really are!
Old 09-17-2016, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are so filled with hate, and it just proves what hypocrite
you liberal Dems really are!
They are so unhappy down South. SO unhappy that they move to the South because they love it here and then they try to change it to their image. Then, they end up with another Detroit and disparage the so-called "red-necks."
Old 09-17-2016, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
They are so unhappy down South. SO unhappy that they move to the South because they love it here and then they try to change it to their image. Then, they end up with another Detroit and disparage the so-called "red-necks."
Oh we had red necks up north we just called them racists!
Old 09-17-2016, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, liberals never did pass up an opportunity to disparage others that the feel are inferior.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, liberals never did pass up an opportunity to disparage others that the feel are inferior.
I see you have an inferiority complex. Sensitive are you?
Old 09-17-2016, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Probably would have been wise for you to stay up north with the rest of the intolerant bigots!
Old 09-17-2016, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
How the hell could the Villages end up like Detroit? Get real!
The same way Detroit ended up being...Detroit!
Old 09-17-2016, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I see you have an inferiority complex. Sensitive are you?
No, we just don't like hypocritical bigots!
Old 09-17-2016, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, we just don't like hypocritical bigots!
And our parents did not let us eat paint chips!
Old 09-17-2016, 08:52 PM
n/a

I was at the Pence rally today. What I saw in front of me was a man, a man who is a father and a husband. A man who is tired of what has happened to our country and has put his life on hold to help us put ours back together. Mike Pence is a well spoken, down to earth man who had a standing room only crowd. Mike Pence is overwhelmingly supportive of his running mate Donald Trump and honored to be called upon to help Make America Great Again. If these two men can't get our country out of grave danger and back on its feet, then nobody can. They are the voice of the American people and are 110% committed to doing the very best they can to make our lives better. Maybe those of you who are nay sayers need to go see Hillarys America. It is a good history lesson and shines a lot of light on who Hillary Clinton really is and why she is who she is.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was at the Pence rally today. What I saw in front of me was a man, a man who is a father and a husband. A man who is tired of what has happened to our country and has put his life on hold to help us put ours back together. Mike Pence is a well spoken, down to earth man who had a standing room only crowd. Mike Pence is overwhelmingly supportive of his running mate Donald Trump and honored to be called upon to help Make America Great Again. If these two men can't get our country out of grave danger and back on its feet, then nobody can. They are the voice of the American people and are 110% committed to doing the very best they can to make our lives better. Maybe those of you who are nay sayers need to go see Hillarys America. It is a good history lesson and shines a lot of light on who Hillary Clinton really is and why she is who she is.
Actually do research on how accurate that movie is. Objective research.

And just do not buy Donald Trump's bull****. And the fact checkers usually do not either.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:42 PM
n/a

Default Hate Comes to The Villages...

...is actually an incorrect title.

It has always existed here, just more in the closet and not as much on public display.

Trump has simply made it OK to spew it publicly and has given all that pent-up bigotry, racism, hate and intolerance...an outlet/relief valve.

CNM
Old 09-17-2016, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually do research on how accurate that movie is. Objective research.
There's more chance of the sun going super-nova...than that happening.

Quote:
And just do not buy Donald Trump's bull****. And the fact checkers usually do not either.
The only conclusion a decent person can come to, is that 'Trumpers' (see what I did there, playing off of 'Birthers?' )...couldn't care less about facts.

CNM
Old 09-18-2016, 02:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
...is actually an incorrect title.

It has always existed here, just more in the closet and not as much on public display.

Trump has simply made it OK to spew it publicly and has given all that pent-up bigotry, racism, hate and intolerance...an outlet/relief valve.

CNM
I agree. The number of racist and gender intolerant posts on TOTV astounds me. There are times I wish I hadn't moved here. We have to remember that there are a lot of good people too in The Villages who are not supportive of Trump, and many of them are people who have leaned republican their whole lives.
Old 09-18-2016, 04:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. The number of racist and gender intolerant posts on TOTV astounds me. There are times I wish I hadn't moved here. We have to remember that there are a lot of good people too in The Villages who are not supportive of Trump, and many of them are people who have leaned republican their whole lives.
cc

Dear Guest: I've read every post on this thread. what it has validated is my belief that when it comes to issues such as race, gender, sexual orientation human beings simply get too emotional and because of that fact disagreement is instantly transformed into small soundbites such as "racist" homophobic" or "misogynist

Immediately I reference the number of universities that are abiding by the wishes of black students who want living quarters exclusively for blacks only. Are these students racists?

Immediately I blame the Democrats because they utilized political solutions for these issues for the only purpose of trolling for votes.

there is not enough space on these pages to discuss the needed detail of these issues. Sufficient is to say that one should define their terms before advancing any argument

For example is a person a racist or a separatist? Are separatist racists if so then the black students referenced above are racists.

For example is disliking homosexual behavior enough to label a person a homophobic and a hater or can we view such a person as hating the sin but caring for the sinner?

Feminism in my view went so over board that it has had an adverse effect on our male population. It has had a drastic effect on relationships. Its why in my view dating services thrive . Innocent and natural flirting has because of militant feminism become a dirty thing and an offense worthy of punishment

We need a national conversation on many issues but we can no longer discuss issues rationally as evidence on this thread.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
message, villages, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.