Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan

Old 03-23-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Default Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan

LOL, the big negotiator flunked his first battle. Even his own party is disgusted with his lies and bs. Donny is probably wringing his little hands and saying 'this never happened to me before, because I would fire the people who didn't do as I say.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BREAKING: After seven years of criticizing Obamacare, Republicans couldn't even pass their OWN bill.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BREAKING: After seven years of criticizing Obamacare, Republicans couldn't even pass their OWN bill.
See Also: Autistic Screeching.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
See Also: Autistic Screeching.
Sorry for your problem.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
Sorry for your problem.
Your a problem, thanks for the apology!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL, the big negotiator flunked his first battle. Even his own party is disgusted with his lies and bs. Donny is probably wringing his little hands and saying 'this never happened to me before, because I would fire the people who didn't do as I say.
He didn't write ART IF THE DEAL.

Tony Schwartz was his ghostwriter, and those of you who neglected to vet your hero should read the link below.

This is a quote from that link by the ghostwriter...

I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All - The New Yorker
Old 03-24-2017, 05:49 AM
n/a

Interesting to see how the left is rooting for failure in America. By the middle of this year, Obamacare will be defunct if not replaced. Only a leftard would insist on going down with the sinking ship when a lifeboat has been offered. Only the left wishes to see America fail. Pretty UN-Patriotic to say the least.

Trump did exactly what he promised. He has pushed an alternative for the failed ObieCare. He didn't fail, the children in congress failed. Trump has pushed for immigration reform to shore up national security. The left sabotaged it by using partisan politics to illegally put a halt to his moratorium on visas for certain countries. The judge said his decision was not based on the EO but on what Trump might have thought last year when he was running a campaign. A left wing judge that was in cahoots with Obama.

Trump is not failing. Trump is sacrificing his time and effort for his country. How many of you liberals have ever done anything for your country?

Once we get past this and Trump gets past the liberal hindering, the left won't be cheering anymore...they'll be complaining about his hair, his skin color, his son, his wife, his daughter or even global warming. It won't be on the issues, because they know that America want's what Trump is attempting to do. The ironic thing is that he is a former Democrat, doing moderate things that the left thought was OK for Obama to do, and it is the left fighting him as well as the far right. I am surprised that the left seeing the far right fighting him, don't join him in his attempt to get these things done. But, it is obvious that for the left, it is not the policies but the man that they do not support.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

[/B]Trump is not failing. Trump is sacrificing his time and effort for his country. How many of you liberals have ever done anything for your country.

And why don't you enlighten us what you have done for your country. How dare you make a general statement assuming because someone doesn't agree with you they haven't done anything for their country. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Old 03-24-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
[/B]Trump is not failing. Trump is sacrificing his time and effort for his country. How many of you liberals have ever done anything for your country.

And why don't you enlighten us what you have done for your country. How dare you make a general statement assuming because someone doesn't agree with you they haven't done anything for their country. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Obviously, this bothers you. There must be a reason for it. If you read the comment correctly, it was a question as to how many can say that they volunteered to sacrifice for their country. If that bothers you, then maybe you have a good reason or maybe I have struck a nerve too close to home.

Yes, I have spent most of my life serving my country. That is why I have little patience with the spoiled leftards that enjoy their freedoms because of those that gave for their country when they themselves disparage those that put country before themselves. I did not say ALL libtards have not served their country. But most folks that sacrifice for their country scorn spoiled liberals that have not even traveled to other countries that they wish to copy.

And lady, I am not ashamed of myself. I am ashamed of many on here that NEED to be babied by a gov nanny. If you didn't or couldn't serve your country, then it would be prudent for you to keep your false indignity to yourself.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting to see how the left is rooting for failure in America. By the middle of this year, Obamacare will be defunct if not replaced. Only a leftard would insist on going down with the sinking ship when a lifeboat has been offered. Only the left wishes to see America fail. Pretty UN-Patriotic to say the least.

Trump did exactly what he promised. He has pushed an alternative for the failed ObieCare. He didn't fail, the children in congress failed. Trump has pushed for immigration reform to shore up national security. The left sabotaged it by using partisan politics to illegally put a halt to his moratorium on visas for certain countries. The judge said his decision was not based on the EO but on what Trump might have thought last year when he was running a campaign. A left wing judge that was in cahoots with Obama.

Trump is not failing. Trump is sacrificing his time and effort for his country. How many of you liberals have ever done anything for your country?

Once we get past this and Trump gets past the liberal hindering, the left won't be cheering anymore...they'll be complaining about his hair, his skin color, his son, his wife, his daughter or even global warming. It won't be on the issues, because they know that America want's what Trump is attempting to do. The ironic thing is that he is a former Democrat, doing moderate things that the left thought was OK for Obama to do, and it is the left fighting him as well as the far right. I am surprised that the left seeing the far right fighting him, don't join him in his attempt to get these things done. But, it is obvious that for the left, it is not the policies but the man that they do not support.
The great negotiator trump is a dismal failure, He can't even get his own party to back him, maybe he can bring in the russian hackers to vote for it, if it ever comes up again.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
The great negotiator trump is a dismal failure, He can't even get his own party to back him, maybe he can bring in the russian hackers to vote for it, if it ever comes up again.
Do you feel better now? I really hope you do. I am hearing entirely too many sirens recently. Perhaps the stress of so much grieving over Hillary's massacre.

Trump is not a one trick pony. He has been accomplishing a whole lot of good things in the last two months. No one ever claimed that he was undefeated, just a winner. Hope you are not betting against America, because it seems that you are betting against your president.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Doesn't that make you feel good? Betting against your country must make you feel real clean, right Davie? Did Trump ever say he never failed? But, he is a winner so don't bet too much of your money against America, because Trump hasn't even finished round one. It's only been two months and he has accomplished more than Obie did in two years. So, save your money and don't bet against your country.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you feel better now? I really hope you do. I am hearing entirely too many sirens recently. Perhaps the stress of so much grieving over Hillary's massacre.

Trump is not a one trick pony. He has been accomplishing a whole lot of good things in the last two months. No one ever claimed that he was undefeated, just a winner. Hope you are not betting against America, because it seems that you are betting against your president.
Let's see what has he done?

1. The wall: MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL.
Heads up Donnie Chimp NO THEY'RE NOT!

2. Your travel ban times 2, tied up in court!!!!

3. Repeal and replace the affordable health care NOT.
NOT A VERY GOOD CLOSER DONNIE BOY.

4. Last but not least the FBI has hung a huge wet soggy
cloud over 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Putin must be so
proud!

Imagine all this in JUST 64 days, has it really ONLY been 64 days?

On the stump he said he was going to take care of everybody, today he said this was the best thing that could have happened, he makes me want to
Old 03-24-2017, 04:49 PM
n/a

Go Rosie

Old 03-24-2017, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go Rosie

Forgot the most important no.5. he is a self proclaimed Amazing Kresky Sleuth Sayer. Lets not forget the Times article!

Tags
happened, wringing, hands, people, donny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.