health insurance

Old 01-20-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I remember now why I stopped coming on this thread. The anonymous thing gives people beer muscles. How this turned from my medical care to where it is now is a damn shame. I surrender, you win.
I shouldn't be forced to pay for your healthcare. You shouldn't be forced to pay for mine. How is that for staying on topic?

If you want insurance to pay for your healthcare...you shouldn't expect them to cover you IF you have a condition that costs much more than the allowable premium. To be FAIR, the premium would have to be your monthly healthcare expenses PLUS an amount equal to your future risk and expenses. If you're taking $5,000 a month in drugs, how can you expect a policy that's less than $5,000 a month? WHY would you expect me to pay the difference between your actual medical costs and the highest allowable premium?

Talk about being selfish and uncaring. The h3ll with what WE want to spend our hard fought money on...YOU need it more than we do.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
.I am also convinced, as exhibited by a number of posters here on TOTV, that a big component of that attitude...lies in bigotry and racism.
Yes, you are convinced anyone that does not agree with you is a racist and a bigot! You push every subject matter to race and bigotry...
Old 01-20-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
And you PAY for them. They didn't "add them for free". And that's what you want...things added for free. How can the insurance company pay for your future bills if you don't contribute enough to cover it? Someone else does...their premiums MUST go up to cover the cost.

What if I had an accident every day because I don't give a damn because I have "great insurance" that is cheap because YOU subsidize me? What if I'm costing the insurance company $20,000 a day? For life...because I refuse to drive safely. Should my premium be the same as everyone else's? That's exactly what you want...EVERYONE pays the same "low rates" irregardless of how much they're costing.

A "preexisting" medical condition is like a habitual drunk driver...they're going to cost the insurance company more. You're just trying to socialize everything. It shouldn't be done that way. You cost more...you pay more. And expecting an insurance company to cover you when you have a condition that costs $20,000 a month is insane. YOU cover the cost or you die. It's how it must be. We can't afford to be spending million per person on healthcare.
Well said!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, you are convinced anyone that does not agree with you is a racist and a bigot! You push every subject matter to race and bigotry, you are not much different than DB...
I don't PUSH it into anything...it's usually the REASON for the problem. We're trying to insure over 50 million mostly poor minorities. It can't be done. NOT without huge premium increases or government spending. For every $1,000 they spend...it cost's the taxpayer...because they DON'T pay "tax"...$50,000,000,000.

Minorities are destroying this country. As always happens...they're bankrupting us. Half the country is now "dead wood", a drag, not a positive. Half the country receives SOME form of government assistance.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

I have no problem helping anyone who truly needs it.

When those who don't need help ride the system, there is a problem.

When they can drive better cars than many out there working their butts off everyday just to be able to pay what is required of them, that's a problem.

When they can spend their money for cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, body piercings, tattoos, the latest electronic gadgets, high-dollar sneakers, etc., that's a problem.

There is much complaining about wait times in the ER. Really? Many of the aforementioned are the biggest contributors to those wait times. THAT, I have seen first-hand. Also, strange how those wait times dramatically shrink over some of the holidays. Guess those abusing the system have better things to do then...like party?

Why expect them to pay for such mundane items as healthcare insurance? How mean and unfeeling of us!
Old 01-20-2017, 05:37 PM
n/a

Never shed a tear in 60 years over helping someone else. I thought it but never spoke or wrote it in a forum. No matter what your financial status is I hope that life doesn't throw you the knuckleball that we got. I think it was a great point about racism. Fortunately that does not include me. If I keep on reading this thread I will be using my healthcare today. Very upsetting. I'm just going to keep doing my best and hope for a miracle. I don't smoke or drink or gamble either.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Never shed a tear in 60 years over helping someone else. I thought it but never spoke or wrote it in a forum. No matter what your financial status is I hope that life doesn't throw you the knuckleball that we got. I think it was a great point about racism. Fortunately that does not include me. If I keep on reading this thread I will be using my healthcare today. Very upsetting. I'm just going to keep doing my best and hope for a miracle. I don't smoke or drink or gamble either.
Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Old 01-21-2017, 04:46 AM
n/a

Bring back Soylent Green.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bring back Soylent Green.
Then at least the minorities would have a purpose.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Then at least the minorities would have a purpose.
And liberals too.......

Tags
insurance, health, non-cancelable, conditions, prexeisting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.