Hillary Success

Old 02-28-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

Default Hillary Success

There is a strong possibility that Hillary Clinton will be elected President.

In 2008, when Pres. Obama was first elected, Rush Limbaugh stated that he hoped President Obama would fail as president.

How many here in The Villages have that same hope if Hillary Clinton is elected as President of the USA?
Old 02-28-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

In 2008, when Pres. Obama was first elected, Rush Limbaugh stated that he hoped President Obama would fail as president.

How many here in The Villages have that same hope if Hillary Clinton is elected as President of the USA?
I'm thinking you'll get few responses but the ones you get will be something like this: No way will Americans elect Killary (cleaver right?). Americans will not elect a felon, they are looking for a man of integrity like Donald Trump.

This is going to be a fun spring watching the republican clowns show their true colors and explode in the process. Remember, The three main clowns (Trump, Cruz, Rubio) are only saying what the rightwing nutjobs want to hear.
Old 02-28-2016, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

First you are most certainly OD'd on one of your meds.

Second. We did not have to work too hard at hoping Obama would fail and he excelled at it all by himself. It was evident 6 months after he was elected (maybe sooner).

Next, she will not be elected. Remember an unknown came from nowhere and knocked her off her perch in 2008. She is much more a libility now than in 2008 with all the lies, blood on her hands, self centered old bitty.
Old 02-28-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm thinking you'll get few responses but the ones you get will be something like this: No way will Americans elect Killary (cleaver right?). Americans will not elect a felon, they are looking for a man of integrity like Donald Trump.

This is going to be a fun spring watching the republican clowns show their true colors and explode in the process. Remember, The three main clowns (Trump, Cruz, Rubio) are only saying what the rightwing nutjobs want to hear.
it I can't find the bite me emoticon.

Obvious you all have run out of things to play with this afternoon.
Old 02-28-2016, 04:19 PM
n/a

Clinton and success in the same sentence are about as valid as Obama and success in the same sentence.
Old 02-28-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

I HAD hoped that Obama would not be a filed president, but unfortunately that was not to be the case.
Old 02-28-2016, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

As with the OP, unless you are one in the same, you are simply trolling for fun, an unimaginative, non thought provoking thing to do.

First clue, lumping Trump, Rubio and Cruz into one neat package says you either know nothing, or are trolling. I pick trolling as you post on party line no matter what. This time of the year seperate a folks like you who either vote for or against a political party, not based on any knowledge.

Now, since Ms Clinton has already admitted that if she is elected President, it will be simply an extension of President Obama what kind of replies do you want ?
Old 02-28-2016, 05:00 PM
n/a

The one satisfaction that I will enjoy IF hillary is elected is the our libtard troll will have to live and suffer her. And likely as not, it will effect him more than it will effect most of us. The ONLY satisfaction he will get from this election will be on election day....IF she wins. But, the last laugh won't be his.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:02 PM
n/a

Our little liberal troll
Attached Images
File Type: jpg believe anything.jpg (9.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-28-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Our little liberal troll
Much like the "Make American Great Again" crowd!!
Old 02-28-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Much like the "Make American Great Again" crowd!!
Not quite the same. Even though I am not one of the Trump followers, I doubt he is anywhere near the criminal Hillary is or the scumbag her family is. But, that doesn't matter because I am not intending on voting for him unless he gets the nomination. Then, it will be a vote for the lesser of two evils.
Old 02-28-2016, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not quite the same. Even though I am not one of the Trump followers, I doubt he is anywhere near the criminal Hillary is or the scumbag her family is. But, that doesn't matter because I am not intending on voting for him unless he gets the nomination. Then, it will be a vote for the lesser of two evils.
I don't really care for Trump, but against Hilary, he has my vote. In fact, if the choice is between Hilary and a pet rock, I'll vote rock.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't really care for Trump, but against Hilary, he has my vote. In fact, if the choice is between Hilary and a pet rock, I'll vote rock.

At least the rock won't be facing fraud charges come September- which is more than can be said of the R front-runner

Trump University???????

How stupid of a Con do you have to be to fall for that one????
Old 02-28-2016, 10:56 PM
n/a

The Republican hard liners are now sweating because it looks as though Trump is unstopable for the nomination. They all know Trump will be trounced by Clinton.

Cruz is now accusing Trump of being Mafia connected and a tax cheat.

It is hilarious to see the Republican Party self destruct.

Hillary wins! The USA wins!
Old 02-28-2016, 11:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Republican hard liners are now sweating because it looks as though Trump is unstopable for the nomination. They all know Trump will be trounced by Clinton.

Cruz is now accusing Trump of being Mafia connected and a tax cheat.

It is hilarious to see the Republican Party self destruct.

Hillary wins! The USA wins!
Who would know better than a member with a failed party and a failed president!

Tags
success, villages, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.