I Can't Remember Being This Heated

Old 04-19-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Default I Can't Remember Being This Heated

I'm ****ed off. What the **** is this world coming to. First people don't stand to salute the flag then the one and only TV personality that I have followed since I can remember gets snagged for political correctness reasons from his spineless employer. Listen, everyone has rites, that includes me. I hope Mr. Bill O'Reilly sues everyone who is involved balls off. He is an old school dude who preaches many good thing and I can't imagine him being a wolf in sheep's clothing. And if you disagree with me kiss my ass cause I don't give a hoot about your opinion on this unless you align with me. So stuff it.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm ****ed off. What the **** is this world coming to. First people don't stand to salute the flag then the one and only TV personality that I have followed since I can remember gets snagged for political correctness reasons from his spineless employer. Listen, everyone has rites, that includes me. I hope Mr. Bill O'Reilly sues everyone who is involved balls off. He is an old school dude who preaches many good thing and I can't imagine him being a wolf in sheep's clothing. And if you disagree with me kiss my ass cause I don't give a hoot about your opinion on this unless you align with me. So stuff it.
I do agree with you. I am so glad it is you, I thought I was going to have to agree with someone I didn't like.

I think that someone looked on the wealthy Mr. O Reilly as an opportunity to make some dough. He is single, widowed now for several years. He is allowed to make overtures toward women. There is more to this than we know. My money's on Bill.

This is Grace Gantner. Love to you and your wife.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do agree with you. I am so glad it is you, I thought I was going to have to agree with someone I didn't like.

I think that someone looked on the wealthy Mr. O Reilly as an opportunity to make some dough. He is single, widowed now for several years. He is allowed to make overtures toward women. There is more to this than we know. My money's on Bill.

This is Grace Gantner. Love to you and your wife.
So, if you KNOW he is innocent, you should offer up as a witness.

Otherwise, you are condoning sexual harassment in the workplace.

I don't know, but seems guys who have women report them to the personnel department after asking them to stop and need to resort to suing...well, let's say.....i cannot condone that kind of actions anywhere I ever worked. I assume you know that the last two women are Not asking for money.

Why do you feel he is innocent ? Based on what ?

I assume you feel this is another "progressive" plot. The condemnation of people on here with zero facts is staggering, but hey one of the woman was black.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
So, if you KNOW he is innocent, you should offer up as a witness.

Otherwise, you are condoning sexual harassment in the workplace.

I don't know, but seems guys who have women report them to the personnel department after asking them to stop and need to resort to suing...well, let's say.....i cannot condone that kind of actions anywhere I ever worked. I assume you know that the last two women are Not asking for money.

Why do you feel he is innocent ? Based on what ?

I assume you feel this is another "progressive" plot. The condemnation of people on here with zero facts is staggering, but hey one of the woman was black.

How do you know he isn't innocent? Based on what? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? And the last 2 women aren't asking for money YET.

I don't condone harassment either. I'm with Nucky and Gracie on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 04-19-2017, 05:33 PM
n/a

I think it would be best to take a look that they whole picture here. This is NOT the 1st time this has come up with Mr. O'Reilly. Why would Fox kill the number 1 rated show on the basis of 1 woman's account. They would would not!

Do some research on this one!
Old 04-19-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think it would be best to take a look that they whole picture here. This is NOT the 1st time this has come up with Mr. O'Reilly. Why would Fox kill the number 1 rated show on the basis of 1 woman's account. They would would not!

Do some research on this one!
Gloria is very good at what she does?
Old 04-19-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do you know he isn't innocent? Based on what? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? And the last 2 women aren't asking for money YET.

I don't condone harassment either. I'm with Nucky and Gracie on this one.

I absolutely have no idea if guilty or not.

I only know what you know.....at least..maybe you know more...

He and Fox settled FIVE...FIVE charges over FIFTEEN YEARS...15 MILLION DOLLARS THEY PAID in exchange and this is their words....FOX...for the women's silence.

The sixth would not settle nor shut up it seems, and then this week the SEVENTH WOMAN came forward.

In 2004 he was all over the New York papers in yet another sexual harrassment charge.

He also but unrelated has had a time with inconsistencies with his resume.

So, no....I do not know whether he is guilty but you add it up...what company allows and will pay out 15 million dollars to silence the accuser, and then has two more come forward, with a incident 13 year ago also looming. Would you still have your job?
Old 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

With as many lawsuits, for as much money, as have been settled regarding his behavior...I'm surprised he wasn't fired before now.

I guess Faux News figured that as long as he was making them money, it was worth looking the other way and swallowing any pretense at integrity that they might try to portray.

Once the advertisers had enough...now all of a sudden so has Faux News?

NOT a coincidence.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
With as many lawsuits, for as much money, as have been settled regarding his behavior...I'm surprised he wasn't fired before now.

I guess Faux News figured that as long as he was making them money, it was worth looking the other way and swallowing any pretense at integrity that they might try to portray.

Once the advertisers had enough...now all of a sudden so has Faux News?

NOT a coincidence.

Come on CNM. That's just supposition and you know it.

Old 04-19-2017, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come on CNM. That's just supposition and you know it.
A few questions for you.

1. Do you believe a business like Fox, has the right to determine who they put on the air?

2. Do you believe advertisers have the right to spend their money...in the manner they see fit?

3. Do you think those same advertisers (who gladly spent money previously, in spite of O'Really's controversial politics) would run away...if they weren't convinced that something was very wrong?

Keep in mind, we're not talking about criminal charges or legal ramifications...just simple business decisions.

This, in a nutshell...is capitalism at work.

Are you really against a company...being able to make these kinds of business decisions?

Especially since YOU have the right to show your disagreement...by not watching Fox.

Pretty simple really.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
A few questions for you.

1. Do you believe a business like Fox, has the right to determine who they put on the air?

YES

2. Do you believe advertisers have the right to spend their money...in the manner they see fit?

YES

3. Do you think those same advertisers (who gladly spent money previously, in spite of O'Really's controversial politics) would run away...if they weren't convinced that something was very wrong?

YES, we have become way too PC. As a former exec I can tell you this for certain.

Keep in mind, we're not talking about criminal charges or legal ramifications...just simple business decisions.

This, in a nutshell...is capitalism at work.

Are you really against a company...being able to make these kinds of business decisions?

Especially since YOU have the right to show your disagreement...by not watching Fox.

Pretty simple really.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Time for an O'Reilly tribute.....

Bill O'Reilly WAS FIRED "Tribute" - YouTube

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone
YES

YES

YES, we have become way too PC. As a former exec I can tell you this for certain.
"PC" in many cases, simply means 'manners or decency.'

As a former executive myself (and I bet you'll agree, even if not publicly), in the past people like O'Really were typically always protected...and their victims were attacked as somehow provoking/causing it.

Thank goodness most decent folks have gotten past blaming the victim and just looking the other way...when it comes to sexual harassment/assault (and touching IS assault).

Not to say that there aren't times, that for whatever reason, someone levels charges that are untrue.

HOWEVER, this is far rarer than a dominant company male...being able to get away with pretty much anything they wanted.

We all have mothers, a lot of us have daughters or wives and predators like O'Really...should not be able to get away with what it appears he has done.

How can anyone, regardless of how much you like his show...defend him?
Old 04-19-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

It's all about the $$ Benjamin's $$. New book Killing Bill O.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
"PC" in many cases, simply means 'manners or decency.'

As a former executive myself (and I bet you'll agree, even if not publicly), in the past people like O'Really were typically always protected...and their victims were attacked as somehow provoking/causing it.

Thank goodness most decent folks have gotten past blaming the victim and just looking the other way...when it comes to sexual harassment/assault (and touching IS assault).

Not to say that there aren't times, that for whatever reason, someone levels charges that are untrue.

HOWEVER, this is far rarer than a dominant company male...being able to get away with pretty much anything they wanted.

We all have mothers, a lot of us have daughters or wives and predators like O'Really...should not be able to get away with what it appears he has done.

How can anyone, regardless of how much you like his show...defend him?

You've already made up your mind by calling him a predator.

Tags
remember, wolf, balls, involved, imagine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.