Illegal arrested for murder of teachers aide

Old 03-27-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No cannons though? Where would you have put a cannon in 1792 on your homestead and how good is it against raiding Indians?

What percentage of illegal aliens actually commit crimes? I bet it is quite low compared to people born here or here legally.
If this country was to ENFORCE the immigration laws, there would be NO percentage of crimes being committed by ILLEGAL ALIENS. Are you against law enforcement, Tal? Do you hate your fellow American and wish him/her harm?
Old 03-27-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
The Second Militia Act of 1792 required citizens to own the same type of arms and ammunition as the Continental Army.
That's why we should be allowed rocket launchers, full auto machine guns, and tanks.
And flamethrowers!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!!!

Way more manly than strapping a pussy hat on and marching with the silly girls ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this country was to ENFORCE the immigration laws, there would be NO percentage of crimes being committed by ILLEGAL ALIENS. Are you against law enforcement, Tal? Do you hate your fellow American and wish him/her harm?
Oh really? Trumpf is defunding many of the people who actually stop illegal immigration to build his stupid wall which a group of people with their coyote probably could get over with a rope ladder and a grappling hook. Tactical Ladders, Gloves

President Trump will gut Coast Guard, TSA, FEMA to pay for his border wall, immigrant roundups - Salon.com
Old 03-27-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
No cannons though? Where would you have put a cannon in 1792 on your homestead and how good is it against raiding Indians?

What percentage of illegal aliens actually commit crimes? I bet it is quite low compared to people born here or here legally.
Think about that sentence Tal...think about it carefully...do you notice a word in there that describes a criminal act? You wrote..."illegal"...if they're "illegal" immigrants, then I guess they're ALL committing crimes.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh really? Trumpf is defunding many of the people who actually stop illegal immigration to build his stupid wall which a group of people with their coyote probably could get over with a rope ladder and a grappling hook. Tactical Ladders, Gloves

President Trump will gut Coast Guard, TSA, FEMA to pay for his border wall, immigrant roundups - Salon.com

Since when is cutting ten to fifteen percent of waste, considered "gutting?" And the money is going to Homeland Security.
Tal, how about if I send over a couple of illegals tonight. You can leave your doors and windows unlocked because everyone knows that a swift kick will open your front door and a rock from your garden will open the window just fine. So, why bother securing your home when you know anyone can easily break in.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Wackadoodle's parents don't deserve any damage to the house. They can't help that they are burdened with a bust out loser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
worcester, melendez, prosecutors, aide, dna

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.