Immigrant

Old 03-23-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Default Immigrant

im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun
noun: immigrant; plural noun: immigrants
a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Conservative version..

Permanently meaning to assimilate and adopt the language and customs of the host Country as Your own..

Democrat version

Permanenty meaning to eternally vote dem and take take take at the expense of taxpayers and bitch cry whine and try to turn the host Country into the ****hole you left....
Old 03-23-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Default Actually the biggest users of government welfare are red states

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun

Conservative version..

Permanently meaning to assimilate and adopt the language and customs of the host Country as Your own..

Democrat version

Permanenty meaning to eternally vote dem and take take take at the expense of taxpayers and bitch cry whine and try to turn the host Country into the ****hole you left....
The states that use the most federal aid are the same states who vote Republican in presidential elections. A 2010 study by the Fourth Branch found, “There is a very strong correlation, then, between a state voting for Republicans and receiving more in federal spending than its residents pay to the federal government in taxes (the rust belt and Texas being notable exceptions). In essence, those in blue states are subsidizing those in red states. Both red and blue states appear to be acting politically in opposition to their economic interests. Blue states are voting for candidates who are likely to continue the policies of red state subsidization while red states are voting for candidates who profess a desire to reduce federal spending (and presumably red state subsidization).”

Red states also use the most food stamps. Red states are the base of the Republican Party. The majority of individuals living in these states continue to vote for Republican candidates who want to shrink the size of the federal government and eliminate entitlement programs. The states who are pushing this platform the hardest are also the ones who are taking the most federal tax dollars from blue states.

States that mostly support Democrats are subsidizing the red state conservatives who claim to hate them. The message is clear. Red state economic policies don’t work without heavy taxpayer subsidies. The reddest of the red states continue to mooch off of the rest of the country, as the battle cry don’t tread on me has been replaced by please pay for me.

red states use most federal aid, states that get most federal aid
Old 03-24-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
The states that use the most federal aid are the same states who vote Republican in presidential elections. A 2010 study by the Fourth Branch found, “There is a very strong correlation, then, between a state voting for Republicans and receiving more in federal spending than its residents pay to the federal government in taxes (the rust belt and Texas being notable exceptions). In essence, those in blue states are subsidizing those in red states. Both red and blue states appear to be acting politically in opposition to their economic interests. Blue states are voting for candidates who are likely to continue the policies of red state subsidization while red states are voting for candidates who profess a desire to reduce federal spending (and presumably red state subsidization).”

Red states also use the most food stamps. Red states are the base of the Republican Party. The majority of individuals living in these states continue to vote for Republican candidates who want to shrink the size of the federal government and eliminate entitlement programs. The states who are pushing this platform the hardest are also the ones who are taking the most federal tax dollars from blue states.

States that mostly support Democrats are subsidizing the red state conservatives who claim to hate them. The message is clear. Red state economic policies don’t work without heavy taxpayer subsidies. The reddest of the red states continue to mooch off of the rest of the country, as the battle cry don’t tread on me has been replaced by please pay for me.

red states use most federal aid, states that get most federal aid
Easy statement to make considering that most states are RED now.

And where does that federal aid come from? The states. Ever think about that? Oh, and what you are also saying is that Republicans think more of the poor than the Democrats. Many, many ways to spin your statement.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun

Conservative version..

Democrat version

It's to bad your descendant who came as a "foreigner" did not lose their way, so we not have to put up with people like you.

Democrats--compassionate

repub's-----it's all about me me me me
Old 03-24-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's to bad your descendant who came as a "foreigner" did not lose their way, so we not have to put up with people like you.

Democrats--compassionate

It's too bad your head is forever stuck in your ass. My ancestors came, learned the language and WORKED for every penny and scrap of food...The democrats hadn't invented the modern day nidgers yet, people helped people. Animals learn by association both 2 and 4 legged ones..
Old 03-24-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Democrats--compassionate

Sounds to me like it is YOU that is all about me, me, me.

Do want to compare how much the wealthy conservatives pay to charity in comparison to wealthy leftards? Sure, you leftards want to take care of the poor and lazy.....with someone else's money. Easy to be compasionate with someone else's wealth, isn't it?

Tags
country, noun, version, host, permanently

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.