Immigrants

Old 01-20-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Default Immigrants

This morning I heard a protestor at the inauguration being interviewed and she said that she was there because we all come from immigrants and that none of us would be here if not for immigrants.

First of all, I have no idea what she is protesting. I don't know of anyone who is in favor of stopping immigration.

Secondly, why aren't these people celebrating the first non US born first lady since 1825?

Donald Trump is married to a first generation immigrant. How can anyone think that he is anti immigrant?
Old 01-20-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This morning I heard a protestor at the inauguration being interviewed and she said that she was there because we all come from immigrants and that none of us would be here if not for immigrants.

First of all, I have no idea what she is protesting. I don't know of anyone who is in favor of stopping immigration.

Secondly, why aren't these people celebrating the first non US born first lady since 1825?

Donald Trump is married to a first generation immigrant. How can anyone think that he is anti immigrant?
You SHOULD be...we are a minority majority below age 7. That means that white people will be the minority within 30 years. That means that Spanish will be the new "American language".

The illegals over the past 30+ years have dumped enough anchor babies to now be 1/3 the population...100 million. You didn't notice the demographic shift? Not surprising since in many statistics, they're counted as white.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

The protesters I saw interviewed must have been paid in drugs and alcohol, because the were loonies. One was asked why she was protesting in front of Press Building(?) and she said "because there are Nazis up there." In the same group, a boy of about 8-11 years old was starting a fire in the street. What kind of parents would allow that? I think that gene pool has been polluted by too much of the boomers using acid in the '60's causing major retardation, under guise of liberalism.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
The protesters I saw interviewed must have been paid in drugs and alcohol, because the were loonies. One was asked why she was protesting in front of Press Building(?) and she said "because there are Nazis up there." In the same group, a boy of about 8-11 years old was starting a fire in the street. What kind of parents would allow that? I think that gene pool has been polluted by too much of the boomers using acid in the '60's causing major retardation, under guise of liberalism.
Yes...now you're getting it..the gene pool HAS been polluted...by Homo Africanus and Homo Americanus...two different species 50,000 years of evolution behind Homo Sapien.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
You SHOULD be...we are a minority majority below age 7. That means that white people will be the minority within 30 years. That means that Spanish will be the new "American language".

The illegals over the past 30+ years have dumped enough anchor babies to now be 1/3 the population...100 million. You didn't notice the demographic shift? Not surprising since in many statistics, they're counted as white.
I think immigration is great. That's how we all got here. Illegal immigration however is another story and must be stopped ASAP.

We also need the SJC to rule on the correct purpose of the 14th amendment. Hint: It is not so people can come here illegally and their babies that are born here automatically become citizens.

As far as demographics shifting, the same complaints were made when the Irish came. And then it was the Eye-talians. If demographics change because of legal immigration so be it. That's the nature of the beast.

But illegal immigration has to stop. Those that are here illegally either have to get legal or go back to from whence they came. And the idea that a baby being born here to a person who is not a citizen becomes a citizen has to stop.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

AtotheMen!!!!
Old 01-20-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think immigration is great. That's how we all got here. Illegal immigration however is another story and must be stopped ASAP.

We also need the SJC to rule on the correct purpose of the 14th amendment. Hint: It is not so people can come here illegally and their babies that are born here automatically become citizens.

As far as demographics shifting, the same complaints were made when the Irish came. And then it was the Eye-talians. If demographics change because of legal immigration so be it. That's the nature of the beast.

But illegal immigration has to stop. Those that are here illegally either have to get legal or go back to from whence they came. And the idea that a baby being born here to a person who is not a citizen becomes a citizen has to stop.
They didn't become 1/3 the population...they weren't the majority below age 7. These aren't the same old complaints...this is a fact. They ARE breeding us out.

Tags
people, immigrants

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.