Interesting how true this tends to be...

Old 03-27-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear OP:

You emphasize the mistake too many radical progressives make on this subject matter. One can hate the sin but love the sinner.

You support the fact that radical progressive cannot differentiate between cognitive empathy and emotional empathy.... and that the latter is what carries them to overreach beyond the borders of reason and common sense.

A person declares his/her right to gender identity and radical progressives applaud and make demands for such things as bathroom laws

So tell us what would you suggest for a person who identifies as Napoleon? Equip him with an army?

It seems one cannot explain a radical progressive's mind and hence their thinking because it is always circular

Common sense would dictate that such people need professional care and not cuddling which only exacerbates their maladies...

"Of course sweetie if you say you're a girl then you're a girl and don't anyone tell you that you are not George." Geezzz

Personal Best Regards:
The liberals, the progressives are women...that is how women think. Why do you think they've been saying...forever...that men can't understand women? Because we can't we DON'T think the same way. One uses logic and flow charts, the other emotion and feelings, intuition. The two will NEVER understand each other.

Quote:
The Napoleon analogy is ignorant.

Why do you believe that people who identify themselves as who they believe themselves to be in need of professional care? Where have you received a professional degree in psychology, psychiatry, or social behavior?

There are many who have gone through not only physical trauma with medication and surgery to attain their own personal identities, but people like you will not accept them and use the catch-all phrase "common sense" to rationalize your myopic views.

Your "Personal Best Regards" are just a front for your ignorant and uninformed remarks

Attachment 67178

Attachment 67179
Because they're DELUSIONAL. When you believe something that isn't true...it's called delusion.

As an example... Women and minorities are delusional...they believe they're equal to white men. I ask where? Show me the equality. The woman who can beat EVERY man. Women weren't MADE to compete like men do. You were made to love and nurture...you should think about going back to it.

You mean the "political sciences"? Not political science...THE political sciences. They're all subjective and used by politicians to prove whatever the latest thing they're trying sell. References to sexual identity have been removed for the DSM. They are no longer considered deviant in any way. It is COMPLETELY normal now for a man to want another man to screw him in the a$s. Perfectly normal. Do YOU agree with that? Do you think politics was involved in having it removed?

Why is it myopic to want standards? To want decency. We have lots of standards. This is one I don't want lowered.

The Villages Florida

I seriously doubt that either one of those two have ANY problems with people questioning which bathroom they use. The women's stalls all close anyway. Men's rooms have enclosed stalls too.

This is a law that isn't needed. If you're playing the part that well, you've completely changed into the other sex, nobody will know. If you're not, and you look questionable, then maybe you're not ready yet and should stick with your own kind.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

When people specify "bathroom" and ignore the greater issue of locker rooms, that is the very definition of a straw man argument. "Oversimplifying an opponent's argument, then attacking this oversimplified version."
Old 03-28-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
THAT in a nutshell...explains the division regarding health care reform.
I don't understand. The republicans put forth a bill that would have lowered health care cost snd enabled more people to get the care they need. It was a great effort to compromise and get us out from the failing ACA and the democrats voted lockstep against it, preferring to keep their failed policy that will increase cost and reduce choices. How is that the democrats caring about people? They only care about themselves and their party./

The also have vowed to vote against one of the most qualified nominees for the Supreme Court in history. This is a man that the democrats voted for unanimously every other time he was nominated. Now they're just playing a political game in order to keep our country from moving forward. How is that good for the people of this country?
Old 03-28-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't understand. The republicans put forth a bill that would have lowered health care cost snd enabled more people to get the care they need. It was a great effort to compromise and get us out from the failing ACA and the democrats voted lockstep against it, preferring to keep their failed policy that will increase cost and reduce choices. How is that the democrats caring about people? They only care about themselves and their party./

The also have vowed to vote against one of the most qualified nominees for the Supreme Court in history. This is a man that the democrats voted for unanimously every other time he was nominated. Now they're just playing a political game in order to keep our country from moving forward. How is that good for the people of this country?
Of course you don't understand, the Republicans put forth a bill that would INCREASE health care insurance costs, DECREASE the number of people who could attain insurance, DECREASE the tax obligations of the uber rich, and many people have been going to their Republican Congress persons "town hall meetings" to express their thankfulness that the AHA actually exists. Many of those Republican representatives have tried to dodge their constituants' comments and questions by either trying to escape the meeting or by bullying the crowd so that the questions and comments would not be heard.

As for the Supreme Court nominee: political justice is what goes around, comes around. Republicans refused to even hold hearings on Obama's nominee, so why should a nominee from a President who is under FBI investigation have his nominee ratified?

You really need to actually become a part of the present reality and get your information from more sources than the one you use.

In any event, we are all born ignorant, but it takes a special kind of person to remain ignorant.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perspective:
17 year old transgender woman stands next to a 16 year old girl in the open shower of the locker room.
He takes a photo of his junk and texts it to the girl.
He can be arrested for texting the girl.
He cannot be arrested for waving his dangly bits right at her.
An obtuse scenario probably written by a middle-aged white male who has a vivid imagination (or a lecherous imagination.....you pervert)

Most girls' locker rooms have INDIVIDUAL showers with curtains (you moron).

Besides, most cell phones don't agree with water....(again, you moron)
Old 03-28-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
An obtuse scenario probably written by a middle-aged white male who has a vivid imagination (or a lecherous imagination.....you pervert)

Most girls' locker rooms have INDIVIDUAL showers with curtains (you moron).

Besides, most cell phones don't agree with water....(again, you moron)
The men's locker rooms I had in school were wide open. I've never seen a girl's locker room, so I'll have to take your creepy word for it...
Lot's of phones are water resistant. Galaxy, Sony and iPhones.
You should maybe leave the girl's locker room occasionally and go to a cell phone store.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Default People want simple answers

Quote:
Of course you don't understand, the Republicans put forth a bill that would INCREASE health care insurance costs, DECREASE the number of people who could attain insurance, DECREASE the tax obligations of the uber rich, and many people have been going to their Republican Congress persons "town hall meetings" to express their thankfulness that the AHA actually exists. Many of those Republican representatives have tried to dodge their constituants' comments and questions by either trying to escape the meeting or by bullying the crowd so that the questions and comments would not be heard.

As for the Supreme Court nominee: political justice is what goes around, comes around. Republicans refused to even hold hearings on Obama's nominee, so why should a nominee from a President who is under FBI investigation have his nominee ratified?

You really need to actually become a part of the present reality and get your information from more sources than the one you use.

In any event, we are all born ignorant, but it takes a special kind of person to remain ignorant.

My reply would be a book so does not work in this format
but, think about it.
1. Re: tax breaks
THE FACTS
First of all when people talk about taxes what most people mean is the income tax. The most obvious, the most hated tax. The income tax is 20% of the the government takes out of the labor of our citizens to feed itself and the wants of our citizens. If, you wonder-your cell phone bill is roughly 1/3 taxes. They no longer show it on the pump but roughly 1/3 of what you pay for gasoline is tax. A friend used to say they have so many ways to pluck the chicken he does not know he is bald.
The top 5% of our citizens pay HALF the taxes in this country.
Our government has turned us against each other so that we do not see the real problem. The real problem is our government. I am not in the top 5% so I/ we say raise their taxes and give to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.
THROUGHOUT HISTORY-EVERYONE WANTS BUT NO ONE WANTS TO PAY FOR IT.
Improper tax breaks are always NOT THE ONES WE GET but the ones that others get that we don't
2. Healthcare cost
The cost of healthcare in the United States is TWICE what other industrialized countries pay for it and their results-life expectancy- is about the same as ours. In the US 80% of all healthcare is paid for by either the government or insurance, so there is simply no reason for people when you need healthcare to even consider the cost.
Lawsuits, I've read, add about 30% to the cost of our medical care.
3. As our system is, it is impossible to reduce costs.
Everyone has a limited amount of money. For those who DECIDE to spend their money on a larger home, better car, vacation, etc asnd so they find they cannot afford healthcare insurance or to pay THEIR BILL should they need healthcare, we refuse to deny them care so the rest of our citizens pay the bill for those who do not pay-A SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF WHY HEALTHCARE COSTS SOOOOOO MUCH.
4. AS TO IGNORANT-there are none so stupid as those who think they are brighter and superior to all who disagree with them.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
but, think about it.
THE FACTS
First of all when people talk about taxes what most people mean is the income tax. The most obvious, the most hated tax. The income tax is 20% of the the government takes out of the labor of our citizens to feed itself and the wants of our citizens. If, you wonder-your cell phone bill is roughly 1/3 taxes. They no longer show it on the pump but roughly 1/3 of what you pay for gasoline is tax. A friend used to say they have so many ways to pluck the chicken he does not know he is bald.
Our government has turned us against each other so that we do not see the real problem. The real problem is our government. I am not in the top 5% so I/ we say raise their taxes and give to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Improper tax breaks are always NOT THE ONES WE GET but the ones that others get that we don't
2. Healthcare cost
The cost of healthcare in the United States is TWICE what other industrialized countries pay for it and their results-life expectancy- is about the same as ours. In the US 80% of all healthcare is paid for by either the government or insurance, so there is simply no reason for people when you need healthcare to even consider the cost.
Everyone has a limited amount of money. For those who DECIDE to spend their money on a larger home, better car, vacation, etc asnd so they find they cannot afford healthcare insurance or to pay THEIR BILL should they need healthcare, we refuse to deny them care so the rest of our citizens pay the bill for those who do not pay-A SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF WHY HEALTHCARE COSTS SOOOOOO MUCH.
4. AS TO IGNORANT-there are none so stupid as those who think they are brighter and superior to all who disagree with them.
Of course you are stupid, you did not address the Republican replacement for AHA, just gave a diatribe on anecdotal tax landscape that you have no ideal how it can be changed/improved to include social benefits without raising the tax burden on the middle class. Minnesota did it....

Minnesota Raised Taxes.jpg
Old 03-28-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
but, think about it.
THE FACTS
2. Healthcare cost
Bet your friend was a white guy...and it's NOT a lucky guess.

HALF of the price you pay for EVERYTHING is tax. There isn't JUST the 1/3 "tax" you know you pay...EVERYBODY who touched that product was taxed on it before it came to you to buy and pay that one last tax.

Take oil for example...the gasoline you buy. The land the oil well is on is taxed...it's added to the cost of the oil pumped from it from pumps that were taxed and also added to the cost of the raw extracted crude. The pipes/trucks/railroad cars used to transport it to the refinery are taxed yearly, the property the pipes are on, the railroad property, the fuel the trucks burn and the registration fees are all added to the cost of the oil that is delivered to the refinery. The refinery itself is taxed which is added to the gasoline produced cost. The transportation from the refinery to the gas station is taxed and that is added to the cost of what the gas retailer pays. Tax upon tax, all added to the price BEFORE the final tax to the customer.

It's the same with every product, taxes at all levels are added to the cost as it moved up the chain.

It depends on to whom you are talking...sometimes you ARE brighter and superior to everyone else in the room. Men know that, they know how it feels...women and minorities not so much.

I feel for you...I can imagine how it feels to be lost or lose so often intellectually and physically. No wonder you want your own rules and own people to play with.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The men's locker rooms I had in school were wide open. I've never seen a girl's locker room, so I'll have to take your creepy word for it...
Lot's of phones are water resistant. Galaxy, Sony and iPhones.
You should maybe leave the girl's locker room occasionally and go to a cell phone store.
So evidently you automatically assume that mens' locker rooms are the same as women's locker rooms because you have no experience with anything other that what you have seen or experienced. You can look at most any architectural design and find that out, but no, you go to the level of a roach and disparage me because of my knowledge. There is a whole world out there that keeps moving and changing. So, instead of being the intellectual level of a roach, perhaps you should find out FACTS before you open your mouth (or keyboard) and reveal just how idiotic you are. BTW, not all cell phones are water resistant, but many new ones are.....the fact remains that only a CREEP like you would imagine taking a cell phone into the showers to take pictures of others.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
So evidently you automatically assume that mens' locker rooms are the same as women's locker rooms because you have no experience with anything other that what you have seen or experienced. You can look at most any architectural design and find that out, but no, you go to the level of a roach and disparage me because of my knowledge. There is a whole world out there that keeps moving and changing. So, instead of being the intellectual level of a roach, perhaps you should find out FACTS before you open your mouth (or keyboard) and reveal just how idiotic you are. BTW, not all cell phones are water resistant, but many new ones are.....the fact remains that only a CREEP like you would imagine taking a cell phone into the showers to take pictures of others.
Why wouldn't he? We're all equal? Or aren't we? MEN MUST shower in the open and women do not? That's discrimination. That's UNequal. Or, have ALL showers been individualized?
Old 03-28-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

You nailed it!

The lies and hypocrisy coming from the right, is like an extreme thunderstorm of cow chips...lots of noise and a constant bombardment of $hit.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why wouldn't he? We're all equal? Or aren't we? MEN MUST shower in the open and women do not? That's discrimination. That's UNequal. Or, have ALL showers been individualized?
Evidently you have the same case of myopia as the other person....read the second part of the sentence and perhaps it may become apparent to you that women's bathrooms and locker rooms have different designs than men's.

To take it one step further in your idiotic rant, why, if things are EQUAL why are there no urinals in women's bathrooms? You have just proven that there are even lower intellects than the other moron
Old 03-28-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Oh I get it now. When a liberal puts forth an argument with a set of "facts' that they just assume are a given, it's fine, but when a conservative does the same thing it's all wrong.

Amazing that you didn't get that I was giving you a dose of your own medicine.

Again we see the compete and utter arrogance of the left.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh I get it now. When a liberal puts forth an argument with a set of "facts' that they just assume are a given, it's fine, but when a conservative does the same thing it's all wrong.

Amazing that you didn't get that I was giving you a dose of your own medicine.

Again we see the compete and utter arrogance of the left.
So, factually challenge me, if not, go slither back to the bar

Tags
americans, acknowledge, true, interesting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.