Join Me in Challenging A Total Bully .....

Old 02-20-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
spoken like a true politician deny dodge, discredit intentional mischaracterize it but never accept the truth of it .

My friend you might want to go back and reconstruct various threads where the poster in question has done nothing but attack other posters and not with cogent responses but ridiculous childish trolling. heck you don't even have to leave this thread to sample it.

More than one thread reveals that the majority of Political Talk posters experienced the same nonsense from this epsilon and politely asked him/her to knock it off. there was one other poster as bad as this troll and TOTV booted him off the Board

so please stop the pretense . TOTV Admin lack of response is indeed troubling because this one poster diminished their Board

Personal Best Regards:
Stop your whining. You whine about everything. MSM, CNM, ACA, CNN, DNC, SNL, HRC, NBC, EPA,.......there is no end to it. I can just imagine a monotonous drone for your speaking voice punctuated by sniveling periods of remorse for how bad things are for you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Stop your whining. You whine about everything. MSM, CNM, ACA, CNN, DNC, SNL, HRC, NBC, EPA,.......there is no end to it. I can just imagine a monotonous drone for your speaking voice punctuated by sniveling periods of remorse for how bad things are for you.

Old 02-20-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You do a very poor imitation of alinsky

I'm done with both threads concerning this troll its a waste of valuable time. I could be pulling weeds instead more rewarding

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-20-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do a very poor imitation of alinsky

Personal best Regards:
Still asking the same questions.....I have tried to provide a few threads for discussion but that was NEVER your interest so....

Who do you think you are demanding a background on a poster "

Who do you think you are participating in such a mean spirited caper and a co ordinated attack on someone ?

How do you justify these attacks, YET obviously concur completely with posts using obscenities to describe women ?

How do you justify these attacks YET obviously concur with the outspoken very clear racial remarks ?

Old 02-20-2017, 06:52 PM
n/a

Who exactly is " Cold No More " ? Is he / she operating on here with multiple names such as say " Chi-Town " and more .......... ?

What makes him so qualified that we should spend any time at all considering his venomous postings ?

Does he have a degree in finance and accounting with an MBA from a major university . Was he a senior executive at a major uS corporation ? Or............... was a a Government Man --- a guy responsible for say collecting Income Taxes and supervising other little bureaucrats ? All signs point to it ------- it`s the only reason he won`t disclose his Resume / CV . He certainly wasn`t in the CIA !
Old 02-20-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

CNM wants to know when he can purchase his shirt for Ladies Night out on the squares can anyone help him out ?
Old 02-20-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Who exactly is " Cold No More " ? Is he / she operating on here with multiple names such as say " Chi-Town " and more .......... ?

What makes him so qualified that we should spend any time at all considering his venomous postings ?

Does he have a degree in finance and accounting with an MBA from a major university . Was he a senior executive at a major uS corporation ? Or............... was a a Government Man --- a guy responsible for say collecting Income Taxes and supervising other little bureaucrats ? All signs point to it ------- it`s the only reason he won`t disclose his Resume / CV . He certainly wasn`t in the CIA !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
CNM wants to know when he can purchase his shirt for Ladies Night out on the squares can anyone help him out ?
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...77-post27.html

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...65-post14.html

It's gone WAY beyond just living in your head rent free...I now totally own you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

////
Old 02-21-2017, 12:28 AM
n/a

////
Old 02-21-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMoreToo
////
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMoreToo
////
Dude, you've totally lost it now.

Your obsession with, and stalking of, me, has crossed over from being pathetically funny...to being a cry for professional help.

Good luck with it.

BTW - Your weird PM to me has been forwarded to the mod's...so good luck stalking others.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-21-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
This post gets forwarded. Threatening people personally on a forum.......
Huh? Google is threatening to you??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
attacks, attack, back, support, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.