Join Me in Challenging A Total Bully .....

Old 02-18-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

He won't ever reveal himself. I think that hiding behind anonymity is the only way he can communicate. I am not surprised that his politics and his personal beliefs are so different than mine. I have the pleasure of many friends and loving family and have to think he must be missing that in his life. He seems so bitter and so angry all of the time, even before President Trump won the election. I wonder a lot what made him so hostile and so full of venom.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLess
He won't ever reveal himself. I think that hiding behind anonymity is the only way he can communicate. I am not surprised that his politics and his personal beliefs are so different than mine. I have the pleasure of many friends and loving family and have to think he must be missing that in his life. He seems so bitter and so angry all of the time, even before President Trump won the election. I wonder a lot what made him so hostile and so full of venom.

The most two-faced, passive-aggressive person on this site, who attacked me and claimed I was someone else as well as tried to get me banned TWO DAYS after I joined here...has just spoken.

Not to mention, that you even tried getting my sig that states I stand up to bullies (like YOU)...banned by the mods.

So tell everyone why you disliked it so much.

Of course we know, because you thought (correctly)...it was directly aimed at people like yourself.

I think what irritates people like you so much, is the fact that I simply have the ability to give it back to you (AFTER you start it)...better than you can dish it out.

Call it a 'gift.'

I am far from angry or filled with the hate and rage that you and your ilk demonstrate every day (I have a pretty great life) and actually enjoy the visual of so many of you frothing at the mouth daily...trying to pat each other on the back.

You hate me because I'm not filled with the ugliness, rage and bitterness of your own failed life...I guess.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-18-2017, 08:04 PM
n/a

Yep. There he blows.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest

The most two-faced, passive-aggressive person on this site, who attacked me and claimed i was someone else as well as tried to get me banned two days after i joined here...has just spoken.

Not to mention, that you even tried getting my sig that states i stand up to bullies (like you)...banned by the mods.

Of course we know, because you thought (correctly)...it was directly aimed at people like yourself.

I think what irritates people like you so much, is the fact that i simply have the ability to give it back to you (after you start it)...better than you can dish it out.

call it a 'gift.' :d

i am far from angry or filled with the hate and rage that you and your ilk demonstrate every day (i have a pretty great life) and actually enjoy the visual of so many of you frothing at the mouth daily...trying to pat each other on the back.

You hate me because i'm not filled with the ugliness, rage and bitterness of your own failed life...i guess.

Deepest sincere wishes:
UP YOURS JERK ----- YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY . THIS IS BUFFALO JIM AND I AM CALLING YOU OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ON THIS SITE !
once again i am calling you out : List your education , your degrees , your colleges and a summary of your career experience which justifies why any of us should consider accepting anything you have to say .

Other than being a constant bully , i say that you have no basis for anyone on here to give any credibility to anything you spew on this site .

You are just a loud mouth angry bully and nothing more . The next step will be a campaign to ignore you completely . So speak up for yourself . What are your credentials ?
Old 02-18-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
once again i am calling you out : List your education , your degrees , your colleges and a summary of your career experience which justifies why any of us should consider accepting anything you have to say .

Other than being a constant bully , i say that you have no basis for anyone on here to give any credibility to anything you spew on this site .

You are just a loud mouth angry bully and nothing more . The next step will be a campaign to ignore you completely . So speak up for yourself . What are your credentials ?
You know, the person who you are going after...PMing for help, etc. disagrees with me on politics for the most part, but...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU, AS A CLASSIC SIMPLETON, THINK YOU ARE ?

I do not know him, nor you, but based on posts, his experience, readings, and all around intelligence dwarfs your hate filled posts.

Go play outside, and I bet IF YOU HAD A RESUME, and you posted it, he would also.

THIS IS NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND...YOU AND ALL YOU ENLISTED TO HELP SHOULD SIMPLY GROWUP.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

The most two-faced, passive-aggressive person on this site, who attacked me and claimed I was someone else as well as tried to get me banned TWO DAYS after I joined here...has just spoken.

Not to mention, that you even tried getting my sig that states I stand up to bullies (like YOU)...banned by the mods.

I think what irritates people like you so much, is the fact that I simply have the ability to give it back to you (AFTER you start it)...better than you can dish it out.

Call it a 'gift.'

I am far from angry or filled with the hate and rage that you and your ilk demonstrate every day (I have a pretty great life) and actually enjoy the visual of so many of you frothing at the mouth daily...trying to pat each other on the back.

You hate me because I'm not filled with the ugliness, rage and bitterness of your own failed life...I guess.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
My education is excellent and my career was highly successful . I was a senior exec at a Fortune 500 Company .
I had major responsibilities and I was responsible for millions each year in pre-tax income .
I made millions .
So CHUMP --- BULLY -- state your resume . You can`t because all you are is a loser a big mouth and most likely you spent your entire life eating at the government trough .
Most likely you were some little bureaucrat who only spent your life moving paper from one side of a desk to another .
SPILL IT COWARD WHAT IS YOUR FORAML EDUCATION , WHICH COLLEGES DID YOU GRADUATE FROM AND WHAT DEGREES DO YOU HOLD . WHAT CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES DO YOU HAVE YO YOUR CREDIT .
YOUR FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS TELLS ALL OF US THAT YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY VESSEL WHO PROBABLY DIDN`T GO PAST HIGH SCHOOL AND HAD A NOTHING CAREER .
THE ONE OUTSTANDING ASPECT OF YOUR ENTIRE ADULT LIFE HAS BEEN YOUR VERY LOUD MOUTH AND YOUR BULLY-BOY STYLE .
I SAY THAT YOU ARE AT THE CORE A PATHETIC NOTHING OF A MAN . TRY STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF WITH SOMETHING SUBSTANTIVE ----- YOUR RESUME SIR ? STATE IT !
Old 02-18-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
My education is excellent and my career was highly successful . I was a senior exec at a Fortune 500 Company .
I had major responsibilities and I was responsible for millions each year in pre-tax income .
I made millions .
So CHUMP --- BULLY -- state your resume . You can`t because all you are is a loser a big mouth and most likely you spent your entire life eating at the government trough .
Most likely you were some little bureaucrat who only spent your life moving paper from one side of a desk to another .
SPILL IT COWARD WHAT IS YOUR FORAML EDUCATION , WHICH COLLEGES DID YOU GRADUATE FROM AND WHAT DEGREES DO YOU HOLD . WHAT CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES DO YOU HAVE YO YOUR CREDIT .
YOUR FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS TELLS ALL OF US THAT YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY VESSEL WHO PROBABLY DIDN`T GO PAST HIGH SCHOOL AND HAD A NOTHING CAREER .
THE ONE OUTSTANDING ASPECT OF YOUR ENTIRE ADULT LIFE HAS BEEN YOUR VERY LOUD MOUTH AND YOUR BULLY-BOY STYLE .
I SAY THAT YOU ARE AT THE CORE A PATHETIC NOTHING OF A MAN . TRY STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF WITH SOMETHING SUBSTANTIVE ----- YOUR RESUME SIR ? STATE IT !
Bull$hit.

No one who spaces at the end of each sentence before punctuation and can't put together cogent sentences...would ever be allowed to be anything above a worker-bee.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a worker-bee...as they are the ones that usually do most of the work.

Add to that, you are an obvious lush who is drunk off of his azz right now and I see a very failed person...who still harbors animosity towards those that supervised you.

BTW, I already answered (or at least as much as I'm giving)...what I very successfully did.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...41-post52.html

So you see, I'm not so massively insecure as to demand even little pi$$ants like yourself..."post their resume's."

What's next, are you going to post a photo of your vagina and then want to compare its size...to my peni$?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-18-2017, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

You, RUBICON, are a troll who could be a poster boy for the alt right.

Who gives you the right to pass judgement on anybody or anything.

You, MDLNB, Buffalo Jim. DRTBANKER, and a few others are simply hateful men who plague this forum.

I long for the day, the hate stops and discussion begins. You 3 have violated about every single rule of TOTV from PLAGARISM to fake news to just simply hate talk.

It does not reflect Villagers at all. I have been getting actual phone calls from people here in The Villages, as well as from up north (PA, OHIO, VA) who mention you guys by name.

I admit to not being the smartest person, but I am honest, I do not cheat and abhor liars. I will try and post as much as I can, perhaps not getting you people out, but temper maybe.

I admit to attacking personally, and if that gets me thrown out, so be it.

This forum deserves more than simply people posting hate for anyone of a different skin color, different ethnicity or religion.

I also don't like hypocrites, i.e. Posting how they stand for values and honesty then when they feel validated by Trump, they jump on board of the "hate" train.

I have zero problems with folks not agreeing with me, but you guys are simply vile. You preach hate..,and while you call that discussing, I call it simply hate speak.

Just had a conversation here on the forum with a lady who recalls when civil conversation took place....RUBICON, as I recall posted then, but my memory, and perhaps I am wrong, but my memory of you is NOT you being racial, sticking to issues and staying with the rules of TOTV. Never though that days worrying about Obama going to church to Wright or studying Alinsky could ever be topped, but this guy Trump in very way tops that. Just telling you, obviously, my opinion, but pretty good and strong factual evidence, he is destroying the country and he alone appears to be the only think that is already making people long for Obama...Save the racial crap in response to that....he certainly is not addressing the spending on any programs that you dislike.

This could be over 20 times you have come on here and lectured as if you did not represent the worst violators of this forum (again, I admit to calling you and others by name..deport me if you want...I prefer adult fact based conversation).

I lecture you ONLY on your hypocrisy and violation of rules...I guess avoiding facts also.

If you wish me to validate your behavior, it will take a few days but I can.

Don't bother telling me how I "attacked" you...I admit it and tell you that I would love this forum to become civil once again.
That seems very correct. Trump's hatred in his campaign has seeped into every walk of life. And some of his followers just seem to love spewing this filth around. I have a married female friend who was an ace computer programmer of a sort and traveled all over the country fixing things and she just told me to get off of the TOTV Political Forum as I am too smart and nice to be on here and those people probably would drive me insane. They mostly certainly follow no kind of logic which is also a trait of Donald Trump and other demagogues.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
bull$hit.

No one who spaces at the end of each sentence before punctuation and can't put together cogent sentences...would ever be allowed to be anything above a worker-bee.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a worker-bee...as they are the ones that usually do most of the work.

Add to that, you are an obvious lush who is drunk off of his azz right now and i see a very failed person...who still harbors animosity towards those that supervised you.

btw, i already answered (or at least as much as i'm giving)...what i very successfully did.

so you see, i'm not so massively insecure as to demand even little pi$$ants like yourself..."post their resume's."

What's next, are you going to post a photo of your vagina and then want to compare its size...to my peni$?

Deepest sincere wishes:
i am calling you out as a loser and a bully and a bs artist . Your life no doubt was nothing but filled with mediocre underachievement and spent sucking up gravy at some form of the public taxpayers trough .
You do have a few but very few faaans on this site who like you are undoubtedly underachievers as well .

You sir are soon finished on this site . In afew hours i am going to launch a boycott of you to " cull you from the heard " . No one will respond to you soon except the few pitiful syncophants you have attracted .
Your game is over on this site .
Old 02-18-2017, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
bull$hit.

Add to that, you are an obvious lush who is drunk off of his azz right now and i see a very failed person...who still harbors animosity towards those that supervised you.

btw, i already answered (or at least as much as i'm giving)...what i very successfully did.

so you see, i'm not so massively insecure as to demand even little pi$$ants like yourself..."post their resume's."

Deepest sincere wishes:
drunk on my ass you say ? I don`t drink you ******* !!
Come over to my house and i will let you look at my investment statements but in exchange for my reviewing yours .
Loser big mouth bully with no meaningful life accomplishments --- that defines you perfectly !!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

In fact a-hole you say you want to see some tax returns -- i`ll let you review mine going back many years .
Just have the guts to contact me and show up at my home with your tax returns in hand .
Yours probably are 1040-ez format !

Cowardly loser of a bully ! I dare you to agree to do this and actually show up . Whimp big giant mouth of a nobody that you are !! Says buffalo jim
Old 02-18-2017, 09:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip

i am calling you out as a loser and a bully and a bs artist . Your life no doubt was nothing but filled with mediocre underachievement and spent sucking up gravy at some form of the public taxpayers trough .
You do have a few but very few faaans on this site who like you are undoubtedly underachievers as well .

You sir are soon finished on this site . In afew hours i am going to launch a boycott of you to " cull you from the heard " . No one will respond to you soon except the few pitiful syncophants you have attracted .
Your game is over on this site .

OMG, you're beyond hilarious.

You might be even more delusional than Chump as to your 'power'...which is pretty damned hard to do.

Now put down the bottle and sleep it off...you sloppy, drunken lush.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-18-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Hey loser in just a few hours 250 people have stopped by to witness what a bully and coward you are . And the very revealing way that you are dealing with the same unrelenting attacks that you have been spewing on others since your sorry loser of an ass first showed up here to torment people .
Now you are getting back what you have sown and in spades . And it is making you insane . It`s a real bitch to be force fed your own medicine isn`t it ?
Old 02-18-2017, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
OMG, you're beyond hilarious.

You might be even more delusional than Chump as to your 'power'...which is pretty damned hard to do.

I'm guessing your meltdown is a result of more and more people finding out, that your solar battery charging cart business...is nothing but a scam?

Now put down the bottle and sleep it off...you sloppy, drunken lush.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SIMPLE PEEVISH LITTLE MIND IS TRYING TO SAY . BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM NO SLOPPY DRUNK . I DO NOT DRINK . I DON`T NEED TO .UNLIKE YOU WHO APPARENTLY DO CRAWL INSIDE A BOTTLE TO SCREW UP SOME FALSE COURAGE . LOSER GAY BOY OF A MOM`S BASEMENT DWELLER !!
Old 02-18-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Buffalo Jim says to little boy cold no more :

If my calling you out all evening really doesn`t bother you then you would be ignoring me ?
However you are unable to do so .

Yet you refuse to post some real details about your resume other than some vagaries / generalities .

Which colleges did you graduate from with an under graduate degree and what was your major ?

Where did you earn a graduate degree from and what was your field of concentration ? What for profit companies did you work for and what was your highest title and scope of responsibilities ?

You are the guy on here day after day with the big mouth and the constant insults so speak up for yourself !

Tags
attacks, attack, back, support, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.