Judge blocks Trump’s order on sanctuary cities

Old 04-26-2017, 12:02 AM
n/a

Default Judge blocks Trump’s order on sanctuary cities

Judge blocks Trump’s order on sanctuary cities - POLITICO

TrumpMOM.jpg
Old 04-26-2017, 04:03 AM
n/a

America has always had this notion of romanticizing outlaws and gangsters.

It may play well in Hollywood but the so called "sanctuary cities" are
harboring some very bad people and doing so with a populist but naive belief.

Why is some people conveniently skip over the word "illegal" when it comes to the subject of immigration?

Why is it that this nation's policy of immigration isn't based on occupational needs that result in productive people entering this nation that can care for themselves and simultaneously ensure American born workers are not be displaced in lieu of cheaper labor?

Immigration is important but it should be regulated and aligned with a national need and with people who desire to assimilate.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-26-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Sanctuary Cities: What Trump Doesn’t Tell You | MSNBC

What Donald Trump and his minions hide.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
Sanctuary Cities: What Trump Doesn’t Tell You | MSNBC

What Donald Trump and his minions hide.
Wow...the tin foil cap is a little loose this morning, huh?

So this opinion piece is suggesting that illegal immigrants in non sanctuary cities are the problem...

Maybe if we rename all cities as sanctuary cities there will be no violence by illegal immigrants? Obviously there are no violent illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities...

Easier yet, let's allow anyone and everyone to cross our borders (whenever they want) and dispose of the term "Citizen of the United States". That would end violence by illegal immigrants...

We can add a couple more floors to your parents home, and all the other homes in the country, to provide housing for the billions of people that will be coming...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow...the tin foil cap is a little loose this morning, huh?

So this opinion piece is suggesting that illegal immigrants in non sanctuary cities are the problem...

Maybe if we rename all cities as sanctuary cities there will be no violence by illegal immigrants? Obviously there are no violent illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities...

Easier yet, let's allow anyone and everyone to cross our borders (whenever they want) and dispose of the term "Citizen of the United States". That would end violence by illegal immigrants...

We can add a couple more floors to your parents home, and all the other homes in the country, to provide housing for the billions of people that will be coming...

Try being relevant once in a while. Dirtbag!

Argument Against the Person - Argumentum ad hominem
Old 04-26-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Try being relevant once in a while. Dirtbag!

Argument Against the Person - Argumentum ad hominem
Try getting a job and pay some taxes wackadoodle!

Old 04-26-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Try getting a job and pay some taxes wackadoodle!

Again relevance. All you do is act like a monkey throwing **** at people you do not like. Worked for Donald Trump in the campaign but now he is walking back just about every promise he made to you Republicans. I reluctantly voted for Clinton as I have never been all that enthused by her either nor for William Jefferson Clinton.

So does paying taxes make you any wiser about anything? It sure does not look like it from your idiotic posts.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again relevance. All you do is act like a monkey throwing **** at people you do not like. Worked for Donald Trump in the campaign but now he is walking back just about every promise he made to you Republicans. I reluctantly voted for Clinton as I have never been all that enthused by her either nor for William Jefferson Clinton.
Get a job and pay taxes is relevant. If you dont do those, then I don't feel you should have a say in what our government spends, or does not spend money on.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Get a job and pay taxes is relevant. If you dont do those, then I don't feel you should have a say in what our government spends, or does not spend money on.

Are you working right now dirtbag? My various efforts got me 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications and hundreds of them to various Vanity Press crap. This was in 1992 through 2004 when I was working on my 224 613 Project which has probably had more of an impact on survivors/victims of crimes and their rights to practical information relating to legal education than almost anything else. Especially with all the help I have had from hundreds of thousands of people. I wrote hundreds of thousands of e-mails from 1999 through 2006 or so. Some still pop up from time to time.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy wackadoodle 725 View Post
Are you working right now dirtbag?
I am, I started at 5:15am, same time as most days.

I worked till 8pm yesterday.

I work 7 days a week probably 26 weeks of the year. Never missed either kids sports activities (would take a break and go back to work).
I have been working for 38 straight years.

If you want to compare tax returns, I would bet I paid at least 100 times what you did...

Old 04-26-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperate wackadoodle 725 View Post
My various efforts got me 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications and hundreds of them to various Vanity Press crap. This was in 1992 through 2004 when I was working on my 224 613 Project which has probably had more of an impact on survivors/victims of rights with in legal education than almost anything else. Especially with all the help I have had from hundreds of thousands of people. I wrote hundreds of thousands of e-mails from 1999 through 2006 or so. Some still pop up from time to time.
Nothing that would pay any bills, huh?
Worthless self gratification post.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

I work 7 days a week probably 26 weeks of the year. Never missed either kids sports activities ( take a break and go back to work).

If you want to compare tax returns, I would bet I paid at least 100 times what you did...

So what. Donald Trump has made billions and he is still wrong most of the time about just about everything related to politics.

What do you push dirt on those on the Internet someone pays you to smear? Aptly named dirtbanker. Trump Troll maybe?
Old 04-26-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy wackadoodle View Post

So does paying taxes make you any wiser about anything?
I believe it gives you a better perspective on how some people are too lazy to support themselves, too lazy to pay some income tax, and too ignorant to realize they are not contributing to the betterment of the country.

Get a job and watch your perspective change...enough of you pieces of $hit start pulling your own weight and this will be a better country!

Old 04-26-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

I work 7 days a week probably 26 weeks of the year. Never missed either kids sports activities (would take a break and go back to work).

Get back to work. You're not geting paid to goof off on the computer.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe it gives you a better perspective on how some people are too lazy to support themselves, too lazy to pay some income tax, and too ignorant to realize they are not contributing to the betterment of the country.

Get a job and watch your perspective change...enough of you pieces of $hit start pulling your own weight and this will be a better country!

I see and working at some job that takes me away from helping my parents, helping survivors/victims of crimes around the world and other such stuff would be a good thing? Frankly it is none of your ****ing business. I do not know you and do not want to know you.

How about actually addressing the issues rather than doing your narcissistic preening? My work for survivors/victims of crimes over the 26 years has been an act of selfless love of others. All I hear from you is me, me, me! How much money you made has very little connection to just how valid your opinions are. Case in point-- Donald John Trump.

Try to stay relevant *******.

Tags
cities, sanctuary, blocks, trump’s, order

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.