Judge blocks Trump’s order on sanctuary cities

Old 04-26-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
So what. Donald Trump has made billions and he is still wrong most of the time about just about everything related to politics.

What do you push dirt on those on the Internet someone pays you to smear? Aptly named dirtbanker. Trump Troll maybe?
Nope.

It really does not matter what I do for work, because no matter what it is, it's more than you do...
I pay income tax, you don't...
I contribute to this country's betterment, you don't...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Nope.

It really does not matter what I do for work, because no matter what it is, it's more than you do...
I pay income tax, you don't...
I contribute to this country's betterment, you don't...

I have probably done 1000 times more in my life for my fellow Americans than you *******!! Preening narcissist PEE COCK.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy wackadoodle View Post
I see and working at some job that takes me away from helping my parents, helping survivors/victims of crimes around the world and other such stuff would be a good thing? Frankly it is none of your ****ing business. I do not know you and do not want to know you.
How about getting a job than would allow you to pay someone to take care of your parents?? Then 2 people would be paying income tax...

I believe it's more my business that you think...I am one of the people that is picking up your portion of the income taxes.

I already know you wackadoodle. I know how you are lazy and full of excuses. I know you are on the verge of nothing good...go get a job and things will be better. Just imagine all the people you can tell about your project while your on break.

PS: if your parents are truly dependent on you; write in 3 on your W2.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Get back to work. You're not geting paid to goof off on the computer.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Yea go pay some taxes. Help Trump build that wall.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Get back to work. You're not geting paid to goof off on the computer.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
True!

Old 04-26-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about getting a job than would allow you to pay someone to take care of your parents?? Then 2 people would be paying income tax...

I believe it's more my business that you think...I am one of the people that is picking up your portion of the income taxes.

I already know you wackadoodle. I know how you are lazy and full of excuses. I know you are on the verge of nothing good...go get a job and things will be better. Just imagine all the people you can tell about your project while your on break.

What as *******! Little Jack (******* scene from Meet The Fockers) - YouTube

Probably a paid TRUMP TROLL. Or maybe one of those damn Russians. Ты тролль козырь
Old 04-26-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
America has always had this notion of romanticizing outlaws and gangsters.

It may play well in Hollywood but the so called "sanctuary cities" are
harboring some very bad people and doing so with a populist but naive belief.

Why is some people conveniently skip over the word "illegal" when it comes to the subject of immigration?

Why is it that this nation's policy of immigration isn't based on occupational needs that result in productive people entering this nation that can care for themselves and simultaneously ensure American born workers are not be displaced in lieu of cheaper labor?

Immigration is important but it should be regulated and aligned with a national need and with people who desire to assimilate.

Personal Best Regards:
I agree. I feel frustrated that this is how Democracy is working here. I do not support "Sanctuary cities" for lots of reasons. What happened to my vote when I voted in someone who would shut them down?

To me it looks like Sanctuary cities circumvent the law in harboring illegal immigrants.

Donald Trump is roundly criticized for not doing what he said he would do. The prevailing opinion is against letting refugees from extreme Islamic countries into the U.S. at this time. AND deporting immigrants that are felons.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

My problem with this is that very good law enforcement comes from officers knowing their local communities and their needs. Trump is making blanket statements about communities he knows very little about. Sanctuary cities might work for certain localities and this reeks of big government.

What happened to traditional Republican values of putting powers in the states and the cities?

Each one of these communities is dealing with complicated problems which demagogues like Donald John Trump try to make simple. They are not.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
My problem with this is that very good law enforcement comes from officers knowing their local communities and their needs. Trump is making blanket statements about communities he knows very little about. Sanctuary cities might work for certain localities and this reeks of big government.

What happened to traditional Republican values of putting powers in the states and the cities?

Each one of these communities is dealing with complicated problems which demagogues like Donald John Trump try to make simple. They are not.
An INVASION of minorities is the problem they have. It's the problem the entire country has. Hispanics number 100 million now...1/3 the population...THEY run the country within 30 year unless they're stopped and sent back. Period...

They become sanctuary cities when they have enough minorities to control the city government. Hispanics, blacks...they're out for themselves...not the general welfare of white people.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
An INVASION of minorities is the problem they have. It's the problem the entire country has. Hispanics number 100 million now...1/3 the population...THEY run the country within 30 year unless they're stopped and sent back. Period...

They become sanctuary cities when they have enough minorities to control the city government. Hispanics, blacks...they're out for themselves...not the general welfare of white people.
2015's Most Influential African-American Republicans: A Newsmax List

Like some of these leaders?
Old 04-26-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are clueless if you think I would talk about my 224 613 Project in some non law library or non library work setting. I barely talked about it in Jury Duty pools because it is very hard to talk about.

Maybe I will get a job at Walmart or somewhere like that but often those go to friends or friends of friends. But all that is extremely irrelevant to the policy of Donald John Trump and my opinions on it. I am sure you go to Walmart all the time and ask them what they think of how Donald John Trump is doing? Or some cute waitress at Bone Fish Grill. They are busy trying to get tips.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
You are clueless if you think I would talk about my 224 613 Project in some non law library or non library work setting. I barely talked about it in Jury Duty pools because it is very hard to talk about.

Maybe I will get a job at Walmart or somewhere like that but often those go to friends or friends or friends. But all that is extremely irrelevant to the policy of Donald John Trump and my opinions on it. I am sure you go to Walmart all the time and ask them what they think of how Donald John Trump is doing. Or some cute waitress at Bone Fish Grill. They are busy trying to get tips.
Evidently you feel this forum is law library or library because you mention your "project" often and don't seem to shy about trying to make it more important than a job and contributing taxes...

News Flash: Walmart does not hire based on who you know...go ahead fill out an application and find out. All though it might be more lucrative for a person with your skills to apply for a clerical job...but any job is better than none, so don't pass up Walmart. A job allows you to earn income, pay your fair share of taxes, and assimilate and interact with your peers in a productive manner.

The cute waitress, or the butt ugly waitress for that matter, are trying to support themselves and they do not get paid much in the way of an hourly wage, so they rely on tips from satisfied customers. Nothing wrong with that. In fact your should give it a try, so you understand the principle better.

Another News Flash: Don't talk politics or religion with your coworkers, that is a definite way to alienate yourself...stick to your boring project or non political current events (such as: "did you hear about the poor dog rescued from a hot car?").

Good luck, let us know how you made out!

Old 04-26-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently you feel this forum is law library or library because you mention your "project" often and don't seem to shy about trying to make it more important than a job and contributing taxes...

News Flash: Walmart does not hire based on who you know...go ahead fill out an application and find out. All though it might be more lucrative for a person with your skills to apply for a clerical job...but any job is better than none, so don't pass up Walmart. A job allows you to earn income, pay your fair share of taxes, and assimilate and interact with your peers in a productive manner.

The cute waitress, or the butt ugly waitress for that matter, are trying to support themselves and they do not get paid much in the way of an hourly wage, so they rely on tips from satisfied customers. Nothing wrong with that. In fact your should give it a try, so you understand the principle better.

Another News Flash: Don't talk politics or religion with your coworkers, that is a definite way to alienate yourself...stick to your boring project or non political current events (such as: "did you hear about the poor dog rescued from a hot car?").

Good luck, let us know how you made out!

Both of you could have said all this without being so ugly. People are killing themselves because of bullying on the internet. I don't want it to happen on this forum.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Both of you could have said all this without being so ugly. People are killing themselves because of bullying on the internet. I don't want it to happen on this forum.
I appreciate your concern, but I have no intentions of killing myself...

Old 04-26-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

When these criminals keep killing innocent Americans just because they feel like it, then I hope the criminal loving liberals are the ones targeted. Then let's see how supportive they are.

Tags
cities, sanctuary, blocks, trump’s, order

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.