Judge blocks Trump’s order on sanctuary cities

Old 04-26-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Let's look at your "Top 100 Negros" list...shall we?

2. Colin Powell — former secretary of state; U.S. Army general

The guy who stood in front of the UN with his charts and pictures of the WMD threat from Iraq...ALL LIES.

8. Michael Powell — former chairman, Federal Communications Commission; president, National Cable & Telecommunications Association

Well we all know how HE got that job...from daddy.

14. Shaquille O'Neal — retired NBA star; actor

Really? #14? We're getting desperate now...

15. Michael Steele — former chairman, Republican National Committee
16. Antonio Williams — director of government relations, Comcast
17. Deroy Murdock — nationally syndicated columnist; businessman
18. Lynn Swann — NFL Hall of Famer; 2006 Pennsylvania gubernatorial nominee

Now we ARE desperate...NOBODY of any real value from here on out...all the way to #100.

So...there are 13 black people who've done something notable. The rest are the equivalent of a "secret shopper". Whom we found on another top 10 black entrepreneurs list.

Quote:
Both of you could have said all this without being so ugly. People are killing themselves because of bullying on the internet. I don't want it to happen on this forum.
Fragile people who without support from our white society...would have been dead a long time ago. How long do you think these people would have lasted in Somalia? Haiti? Jamaica?

If you become suicidal from comments here...your problems run DEEP.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's look at your "Top 100 Negros" list...shall we?

2. Colin Powell — former secretary of state; U.S. Army general

The guy who stood in front of the UN with his charts and pictures of the WMD threat from Iraq...ALL LIES.

8. Michael Powell — former chairman, Federal Communications Commission; president, National Cable & Telecommunications Association

Well we all know how HE got that job...from daddy.

14. Shaquille O'Neal — retired NBA star; actor

Really? #14? We're getting desperate now...

15. Michael Steele — former chairman, Republican National Committee
16. Antonio Williams — director of government relations, Comcast
17. Deroy Murdock — nationally syndicated columnist; businessman
18. Lynn Swann — NFL Hall of Famer; 2006 Pennsylvania gubernatorial nominee

Now we ARE desperate...NOBODY of any real value from here on out...all the way to #100.

So...there are 13 black people who've done something notable. The rest are the equivalent of a "secret shopper". Whom we found on another top 10 black entrepreneurs list.

Fragile people who without support from our white society...would have been dead a long time ago.

If you become suicidal from comments here...your problems run DEEP.

My aunt was skeptical of the germ theory. If you couldn't swat it with a fly swatter it didn't exist.

It has been my pleasure to get to know some of the real people who live in this town and some who post on this forum. Some are fragile.

You all pounce on me but I really have met and talked to hundreds of folks who live here and I am maybe not so smart but I have sort of a really good memory.

Everybody is vulnerable to something. If you can't tell when someone cuts deep on here than maybe you are a man. They don't get **** like that sometimes. A house has to fall on them, but thankfully they could lift it off because they are bigger and stronger.

I am not as dumb as I look.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
[/COLOR][/B]

My aunt was skeptical of the germ theory. If you couldn't swat it with a fly swatter it didn't exist.

It has been my pleasure to get to know some of the real people who live in this town and some who post on this forum. Some are fragile.

You all pounce on me but I really have met and talked to hundreds of folks who live here and I am maybe not so smart but I have sort of a really good memory.

Everybody is vulnerable to something. If you can't tell when someone cuts deep on here than maybe you are a man. They don't get **** like that sometimes. A house has to fall on them, but thankfully they could lift it off because they are bigger and stronger.

I am not a dumb as I look.
Post a picture, let us decide...
JK :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Default Go figure

Seems the judge gave 1/4 million to the Obama election campaign.

It is interesting that we still have not settled the issue of the civil war-states rights vs central government.

As to the rights of illegal aliens, this complex issue is truly simple THE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT CITIZENS THUS THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS.

Will we send in Federal Troops to enforce the law-as was done for black civil rights?
Old 04-26-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Post a picture, let us decide...
JK :-)

Ha. My sweet husband always says ...Yes you are. Then he runs.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Default Why do you always make this third grade

Quote:
Again relevance. All you do is act like a monkey throwing **** at people you do not like. Worked for Donald Trump in the campaign but now he is walking back just about every promise he made to you Republicans. I reluctantly voted for Clinton as I have never been all that enthused by her either nor for William Jefferson Clinton.

So does paying taxes make you any wiser about anything? It sure does not look like it from your idiotic posts.
RE: your post above
You claim you worked for Trump but voted for Clinton.
WOW-someone you can count on to stab you in the back.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
RE: your post above
You claim you worked for Trump but voted for Clinton.
WOW-someone you can count on to stab you in the back.
Suesiegel- That was obviously an error on the wackadoodles part. He has not had a job or contributed to taxes in 17 years...

Old 04-26-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
[/COLOR][/B]

I am not as dumb as I look.
Your aunt was wrong. If she believed in racial equality...she was wrong there too.

Then MAYBE they shouldn't be here? MAYBE they should stick to the Ladies Forum? Politics is traditionally a man's sport...play with fire, wrestle an alligator...you may lose.

Nobody is "pouncing on you"...I don't even know who I'm replying to most of the time, I don't bother to check. We're pouncing on your WORDS. When it's ME pouncing...it's because you're wrong...in my eyes. It's not personal, it's business...I can compartmentalize.

NOW you're getting it! MEN DON'T sugarcoat...you ask, you want an opinion, we tell you...bluntly. With men, a GOOD friend will outright tell you that you f@cked up. We DON'T see the emotional side because we don't LIVE in emotions like women do. Men think like a flowchart.

We ARE stronger...physically AND emotionally because we have less emotions to deal with. That's the point I've been trying to make with you. Women DEPEND on men to "fix things".

In some ways...no...but in others...yes. I would call you naive because you haven't been exposed to the "real world". Living in the villages shields you from the real world. The real world is getting slimier and slimier. If you'd REALLY like to see America's future you MUST visit "Spanish town" and MLK Blvd...because THAT is America's future as their numbers grow and ours shrink.

Quote:
Seems the judge gave 1/4 million to the Obama election campaign.

It is interesting that we still have not settled the issue of the civil war-states rights vs central government.

As to the rights of illegal aliens, this complex issue is truly simple THE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT CITIZENS THUS THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS.

Will we send in Federal Troops to enforce the law-as was done for black civil rights?
Isn't it...

And their ILLEGAL anchor babies should go too! There are 100 million Hispanics living here NOW. Soon it will be 150 million and THEY will be the majority. EVERYTHING will be "Spanish". We'll be living in Mexico II.

Nope...they haven't enforced the law in a LONG time...only the laws THEY want enforced. Stupid drug laws locking up millions in PRIVATE prisons. That's how they keep the white prison population "racially balanced"...ONLY lock up the worst minority offenders letting the others go...and lock up every white they can find...for nothing. You have Travon Martins, Rodney King's running around loose with pages of felonies...and some poor white kid doing 10 years for marijuana possession. Why? ALL the black males would be in prison, there would be hardly any whites, and it would LOOK racist.

Tags
cities, sanctuary, blocks, trump’s, order

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.