Lawmakers Say It Appears Michael Flynn Acted Illegally In Taking Russian Payments

Old 04-25-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Default Lawmakers Say It Appears Michael Flynn Acted Illegally In Taking Russian Payments

Michael Flynn May Have Broken The Law In Taking Russian Payments, Lawmakers Say : The Two-Way : NPR

And this guy is who Trump picked to head the NSA....who does the vetting of the cabinet picks?
Old 04-25-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Michael Flynn May Have Broken The Law In Taking Russian Payments, Lawmakers Say : The Two-Way : NPR

And this guy is who Trump picked to head the NSA....who does the vetting of the cabinet picks?
He's no longer IN that position.

What about Secretary of State? Are THEY allowed to profit from foreign dealings? You would have elected her as PRESIDENT...

WHO DOES THE VETTING OF Democratic PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES?
Old 04-25-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

What about Secretary of State? Are THEY allowed to profit from foreign dealings? You would have elected her as PRESIDENT...

Even curious how the transition team vetted him before allowing him to begin contacting foreign governments ? Discussing plans ?

Same comm that makes this claim would like a record of his contacts and phone calls for that time.

Sean Spicer intimated today that was too much work.

And thanks to WJ BOYER for his thread title.

Earlier this subject was covered by a thread title And OP "the left is saying that Flynn may have broken the law" OF COURSE the OP neglected to mention the REPUBLICAN head of the comm who had the presser. Wonder how this info gets filters, and from where ??
Old 04-25-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

HOW QUCKLY DEMOCRATS FORGET! How many years did Michael Flynn work under Obama? Flynn learned from the Obama Administration who was above the law, got away with every wrongful act they committed, and obviously thought he could do so under Trump. WRONG! Too bad it wasn't caught during the vetting process. The swamp is slowly being drained, and without the help of the media.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
HOW QUCKLY DEMOCRATS FORGET! How many years did Michael Flynn work under Obama? Flynn learned from the Obama Administration who was above the law, got away with every wrongful act they committed, and obviously thought he could do so under Trump. WRONG! Too bad it wasn't caught during the vetting process. The swamp is slowly being drained, and without the help of the media.
President Obama FIRED Flynn, not from the WH but the military.

Sorry, you probably knew that but forgot

PS....he never worked in the White House and was fired for insubordination and for being chaotic
Old 04-25-2017, 05:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Nice try at deflection!

How about vetting of Republican PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES?
Old 04-25-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try at deflection!

How about vetting of Republican PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES?
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I hate BOTH sides, they're BOTH liars and thieves...every one of them.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I hate BOTH sides, they're BOTH liars and thieves...every one of them.
That might be a little harsh but I was wondering why Turkey would pay him half a million dollars? You don't supposed they were trying to buy some USA financial assistance?
Old 04-25-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
That might be a little harsh but I was wondering why Turkey would pay him half a million dollars? You don't supposed they were trying to buy some USA financial assistance?
They paid for information...

As much as could be had.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
They paid for information...

As much as could be had.
I wonder how a poster started a thread claiming "the left" was responsible for accusing him, or raising the issue.

Ther must be a few different sources of news here...one actual, and the other seems like an alternate reality, oh.....and those on the ALTERNATE REALITY news are always right. Never ever heard them admit error.

Us "lesser folks" need to listen.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Wow Rockface is shocked with this news...COPUFF is shocked with this news...I guess it would really be shocking if the guy was still part of the WH team. But he is not, and has not been for a while.

So I guess they are shocked that Trump discovered the guy was not up to his standards and cut him loose.

And so they are just shocked...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder how a poster started a thread claiming "the left" was responsible for accusing him, or raising the issue.

Ther must be a few different sources of news here...one actual, and the other seems like an alternate reality, oh.....and those on the ALTERNATE REALITY news are always right. Never ever heard them admit error.

Us "lesser folks" need to listen.
The ALTERNATE REALITY news is many times...whatever the mainstream media is feeding us. And that's a fact...I know for sure. Most "news" is propaganda.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:30 PM
n/a

onedumfuc.png
Quote:
The ALTERNATE REALITY news is many times...whatever the mainstream media is feeding us. And that's a fact...I know for sure. Most "news" is propaganda.
ACTUALLY....both the Republican and the Democrat in the House Oversight committee agreed that Flynn's actions did not abide by the law...it was not the MEDIA, but the media did report it....

Nice try to deflect....
Old 04-26-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Attachment 68075

ACTUALLY....both the Republican and the Democrat in the House Oversight committee agreed that Flynn's actions did not abide by the law...it was not the MEDIA, but the media did report it....

Nice try to deflect....
You again?

ACTUALLY my reply was to this:

" Originally Posted by Guest

Us "lesser folks" need to listen."

So how about following the discussion a little better...
Old 04-26-2017, 11:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
You again?

ACTUALLY my reply was to this:

" Originally Posted by Guest

Us "lesser folks" need to listen."

So how about following the discussion a little better...
Perhaps you should follow the discussion better yourself. Perhaps you "lesser folks" need to learn to read.....

Tags
head, trump, picked, nsa, cabinet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.