The left is saying that Flynn may have broken the law.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have be confused with Rubicon. He uses that term. You see what you want to see. I say I am living in the reality of not having Clinton or Obama or some very religious person or some very not religious person. I am embarrassed of Trump but he is doing o.k. as far as what I want to happen...except that the things I want to happen aren't happening because of the left again.
I repeat what you posted....

"You see what you want to see"

The things you want are not be stopped by the left,or anybody.

Our President stops himself at every turn.

Someday explain to us how he is "doing ok". That might be interesting to hear
Old 04-26-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I repeat what you posted....

"You see what you want to see"

The things you want are not be stopped by the left,or anybody.

Our President stops himself at every turn.

Someday explain to us how he is "doing ok". That might be interesting to hear
That is my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I am annoyed about everyday, often embarrassed by our president but I am NOT depressed like I was with Obama...feeling that no one had any sense at all anymore and we were looking to see just who the tiniest minority was so we could build bathrooms for them. I am not a hater. I just get really sad when people can't seem to get we don't live in this world alone and we need to follow the rules and overlook some differences if we can. I like the majority rules stuff as long as no one is hurt badly or harmed. When either side in power is too far out there, I could bite. A little poor reading and unpolitical behavior and ignorance is better than an agenda that doesn't benefit most of us. That doesn't recognize real danger, that doesn't care what the majority think.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I am annoyed about everyday, often embarrassed by our president but I am NOT depressed like I was with Obama...feeling that no one had any sense at all anymore and we were looking to see just who the tiniest minority was so we could build bathrooms for them. I am not a hater. I just get really sad when people can't seem to get we don't live in this world alone and we need to follow the rules and overlook some differences if we can. I like the majority rules stuff as long as no one is hurt badly or harmed. When either side in power is too far out there, I could bite. A little poor reading and unpolitical behavior and ignorance is better than an agenda that doesn't benefit most of us. That doesn't recognize real danger, that doesn't care what the majority think.
I do not think you understand me at all.

I get you didn't care for Obama...neither did I in general on policies.

But to utilize that hate, distrust or whatever word you use to allow lying and deception from our President is simply unacceptable, and that is what you are doing.

Giving total blind loyalty to such a man is a VERY dangerous thing.

Defending his every word and action, blaming the left for EVERYTHIING is dangerous, and flies in the face totally of your wish for us to get together.

To me, you, Rubicon, or anyone can justify our President not telling the truth by saying at least it is not Obama. That is not only illogical, but extremely dangerous.

Failure to insist on honesty because it is not Obama is illogical and dangerous as well.

Our country is best served when we demand honest, and question everything, ESPECIALLY the basic honesty of our President.

This is not political anymore...I keep saying...the election is over. We already have at minimum, one leader (s Korea) questioning our President and wondering how to trust him.

I do not believe in blind and total loyalty to any ONE SINGLE person, yet....his problems being chalked off as a syndrome, or always someone else's fault is his hope, and you are fulfilling that wish
Old 04-26-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not think you understand me at all.

I get you didn't care for Obama...neither did I in general on policies.

But to utilize that hate, distrust or whatever word you use to allow lying and deception from our President is simply unacceptable, and that is what you are doing.

Giving total blind loyalty to such a man is a VERY dangerous thing.

Defending his every word and action, blaming the left for EVERYTHIING is dangerous, and flies in the face totally of your wish for us to get together.

To me, you, Rubicon, or anyone can justify our President not telling the truth by saying at least it is not Obama. That is not only illogical, but extremely dangerous.

Failure to insist on honesty because it is not Obama is illogical and dangerous as well.

Our country is best served when we demand honest, and question everything, ESPECIALLY the basic honesty of our President.

This is not political anymore...I keep saying...the election is over. We already have at minimum, one leader (s Korea) questioning our President and wondering how to trust him.

I do not believe in blind and total loyalty to any ONE SINGLE person, yet....his problems being chalked off as a syndrome, or always someone else's fault is his hope, and you are fulfilling that wish
BLIND and total loyalty? Do you read anyone's posts?
Old 04-26-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Hillary is a Democrat, worked for Obama, hence she was allowed to take money from Russia. Flynn is a Repulican, took money while working for Obama in 2015 and got away with it then, but didn't get away with it under Trump!! We can thank Trump for draining the swamp.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is a Democrat, worked for Obama, hence she was allowed to take money from Russia. Flynn is a Repulican, took money while working for Obama in 2015 and got away with it then, but didn't get away with it under Trump!! We can thank Trump for draining the swamp.
Talk about taking 3 to 4 different stories, twisting them and then tying them together for some reason.

See, if you actually knew anything, you would know how totally and completely dumb what you typed really is.

I am defending nobody, nor taking a side, but all of what you say is different, and...well...you better read a bit because you are MORE than confused.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

There is an ongoing investigation into General Flynn's actions and the truth will eventually come out. Until then, I don't understand why people on that congressional committee come out with statements like this.

In any event what this demonstrates is that President Trump will not allow even a hint of impropriety in his administration. Once evidence was presented that Flynn might have broken the law and wasn't honest or complete int he information that he gave to Vice President Pence, he was dismissed. That's the way a president should handle things like this.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
BLIND and total loyalty? Do you read anyone's posts?
I do, and I see actual defense..fierce defense of his lies.

I hear his lying blamed on progressives or liberals.

I see factual reporting called fake or simply ignored.

I see defense of him telling a lie on somebody else, even if self induced, not motivating factor.

If you see someone else, never you at the root of continuing problems, do you not think you should look at yourself ?

History shows us a few nasty instances of blind loyalty.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is an ongoing investigation into General Flynn's actions and the truth will eventually come out. Until then, I don't understand why people on that congressional committee come out with statements like this.

In any event what this demonstrates is that President Trump will not allow even a hint of impropriety in his administration. Once evidence was presented that Flynn might have broken the law and wasn't honest or complete int he information that he gave to Vice President Pence, he was dismissed. That's the way a president should handle things like this.
Reason is twofold.

The main reason, they are not getting any co operation from the WH.

They said, over and over, they are not accusing but are asking for the information that he did nothing wrong.

They feel, for sure, that evidence has to be available at the WH, which is who he worked for and had to satisfy their vetting.

Sort of explains why he is willing to deal for immunity.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
It was a dumb original post. Don't look. It is me, Grace Gantner, I posted it. BUT

Why did Flynn take money? Why did Hillary take money from Russia? It all seems dirty taking money from another country.
It was not at all a dumb post but a question that really needs an answer although it is probably obvious.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:02 PM
n/a

Flynn took money from both Russia and Turkey without disclosing it, by law. Therefore, he is in violation of the law and needs to be prosecuted.

Both Republican and Democratic senior members of the House committee said this, there is no "left" or "right" or "media"....there is just the facts

Any subversion or justification of that particular event is an "alternative" fact.

Those who blame Obama, or Clinton just try to change the subject.

Those who defend Trump's decision to make Flynn the National Security Advisor without appropriately vetting Flynn, are just plain stupid.

Trump, who defended Flynn, and made him NSA, is just plain stupid....
Old 04-27-2017, 03:57 AM
n/a

If Flynn broke any laws, the Republicans will treat him the same as they would if he was anyone else. Unlike the left, the right believes in justice to ALL, not just those that they don't like, or do not agree with them.

Tags
comments, broken, law, left, flynn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.