A lesson for the Hillary losers...

Old 01-19-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Default A lesson for the Hillary losers...

I saw this and it made me reflect on a few of the Anti Trump / Anti America on here...possibly they could take lesson from the daughters of someone the group on here holds dear...BUT maybe the parent is all wrong about teaching "thru osmoses, and dinner time conversations", the "not moping" and "not being cynical"?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...dona/21657942/
Old 01-19-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Default Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I saw this and it made me reflect on a few of the Anti Trump / Anti America on here...possibly they could take lesson from the daughters of someone the group on here holds dear...BUT maybe the parent is all wrong about teaching "thru osmoses, and dinner time conversations", the "not moping" and "not being cynical"?

Barack Obama reveals Sasha and Malia were "disappointed" by Donald Trump's election - AOL News
While, I did not vote for Obama. While, I did not vote for Hillary. We must admit that Obama is a model father and family man.

The Clintons probably belong with their pictures in the dictionary as a definition of DISHONEST, DYSFUNCTIONAL AND TO QUOTE HILARY THE DEFINITION OF DEPLORABLE.

Obama, is the result of a have to prove I'm more liberal than you WHITE born on easy street mother who married a very bright AFRICAN fellow student. From the start Obama at first questioned if he was Black, White or what.
Obama was ABANDONED by his ultra LIBERAL MOTHER. Obama's father died in a DRUNKEN AUTO ACCIDENT. Obama attended MUSLIM schools and yet CLAIMS to be a Christian. Obama graduated High School as BARRY OBAMA.
Obama was elected president as BARRACK OBAMA.

The real president Obama? I'M NOT SURE HE KNOWS. I'M NOT SURE HIS FAMILY KNOWS. I'M CERTAIN MANY WHO VOTED FOR HIM HAVE NO IDEA.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
While, I did not vote for Obama. While, I did not vote for Hillary. We must admit that Obama is a model father and family man.

The Clintons probably belong with their pictures in the dictionary as a definition of DISHONEST, DYSFUNCTIONAL AND TO QUOTE HILARY THE DEFINITION OF DEPLORABLE.

Obama, is the result of a have to prove I'm more liberal than you WHITE born on easy street mother who married a very bright AFRICAN fellow student. From the start Obama at first questioned if he was Black, White or what.
Obama was ABANDONED by his ultra LIBERAL MOTHER. Obama's father died in a DRUNKEN AUTO ACCIDENT. Obama attended MUSLIM schools and yet CLAIMS to be a Christian. Obama graduated High School as BARRY OBAMA.
Obama was elected president as BARRACK OBAMA.

The real president Obama? I'M NOT SURE HE KNOWS. I'M NOT SURE HIS FAMILY KNOWS. I'M CERTAIN MANY WHO VOTED FOR HIM HAVE NO IDEA.
Good for you not voting for either crook.

How do you KNOW he's a model father? Do you hang out with him? What you KNOW is what is chosen to show about him. They WANT you to think that black families are just like ours when 80% aren't even married.

She engaged in sodomy, bestiality. He was HARDLY "bright" he died drunk. Most "bright blacks" aren't really if you start digging.

He's a mulatto, some come out ok, most do not. They're hideous looking creatures.

He's a narcissistic psychopath...NOBODY REALLY knows him. Everything is a front, image.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Barack Obama reveals Sasha and Malia were "disappointed" by Donald Trump's election - AOL News
WOW another optic opportunity meanwhile under the cover of darkness this guy has advanced a major offensive against Trump and admits if he believes Trump is going to mess with his legacy unlike Bush he won't go quietly into the night. Well Trump already said he would undo most of what Obama did with pen and phone. So that expensive Obama home in Washington is going to be the "little White House"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-19-2017, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW another optic opportunity meanwhile under the cover of darkness this guy has advanced a major offensive against Trump and admits if he believes Trump is going to mess with his legacy unlike Bush he won't go quietly into the night. Well Trump already said he would undo most of what Obama did with pen and phone. So that expensive Obama home in Washington is going to be the "little White House"

Personal Best Regards:
One can only hope that he is able to repair the damage.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

The Hillary Losers? Are you referring to the group that included 3.5 million more Americans than voted for Mr. Trump?
Old 01-20-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Hillary Losers? Are you referring to the group that included 3.5 million more Americans than voted for Mr. Trump?
Each and every fing one!! especially the dead and illegal!!!
Old 01-20-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cedwards- I was actually referring to the group on here that whines about Hillary losing the election and defers blame to the popular vote vs electoral college. The popular vote is not what decides the election and it has been that way a very long time. Clinton knew it was the electoral college that decided all presidential elections prior to her running, why did she not do more in PA, WI, MI, IA??? Look at all the red on this map 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map
The blame squarely falls on Clinton's poor decision to focus on the less areas that caused her to lose votes in PA, WI, MI, IA, and thus lost the electoral college. In a nut shell she made the same mistake that Al Gore made in 2000...did Gore supporters whine non stop, protest and boycott??

I believe your 3.5 million was an exaggeration...

CNN: Hillary Clinton beat President-elect Donald Trump by 2.1% in the national popular vote. Her nearly 2.9 million vote advantage is the largest raw total among candidates who did not win the presidency. Only two others, Andrew Jackson (1824) and Samuel Tilden (1876) won by a larger percentage without also claiming the White House.

Tags
anti, lesson, wrong, parent, dear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.