Lmao!!

Old 01-20-2017, 08:08 PM
n/a

Talking Lmao!!

ALL Trump spin doctors to the operating room...STAT!!!

If an average photo is worth a thousand words...this one is worth a BIGLY amount.

The Villages Florida
Old 01-20-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Guess many folks went to work today, unlike 2009.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
ALL Trump spin doctors to the operating room...STAT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Guess many folks went to work today, unlike 2009.

Thanks for proving me correct...so quickly.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

32% approval rating on Inauguration Day, the lowest in history.
Donald Trump Has Lowest Approval Rating Ever for an Incoming President << CBS Baltimore
Old 01-21-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump Has Lowest Approval Rating Ever for an Incoming President << CBS Baltimore
OUCH!!

That's gonna leave a large bruise.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for proving me correct...so quickly.
A recent Pew Research Center analysis of federal employment data lays out the numbers. In May 2000, 12.8 percent of those older than 65 held a job. By this May, the number had climbed substantially, to 18.8 percent.

Maybe this could have something to do with it!

That and the fact that real Americans don't have the celebrityitis that the moochers do. Somehow I think if the internet content wasn't restricted by the media you could be proven not only wrong but stupid as well..Oh! you prove it daily😎
Old 01-21-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoyJr
A recent Pew Research Center analysis of federal employment data lays out the numbers. In May 2000, 12.8 percent of those older than 65 held a job. By this May, the number had climbed substantially, to 18.8 percent.

OMG, that has to be the funniest excuse...I could have ever even imagined.

"No one showed up at Trump's inauguration, because only those older than 65 were interested...and some of them were working."

That's frigging awesome!

By the way, you're fired as a spin doctor...because your patients keep dying.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

That and the fact that real Americans don't have the celebrityitis that the moochers do. Somehow I think if the internet content wasn't restricted by the media you could be proven not only wrong but stupid as well..Oh! you prove it daily😎
Because they're women and minorities...they're more concerned with OTHER people..than themselves...what OTHERS are doing than themselves.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
OMG, that has to be the funniest excuse...I could have ever even imagined.

"No one showed up at Trump's inauguration, because only those older than 65 were interested...and some of them were working."

That's frigging awesome!

By the way, you're fired as a spin doctor...because your patients keep dying.
Hey dip****, working to survive and pay taxes so idiots like you can mooch takes precedence for mature adults over being seen somewhere for an ego boost..
Old 01-21-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Let's see, there was something like 45 inaugurals in America, with one of them being a black president. I wonder which one would draw the largest crowd? Amazing how folks enjoy sideshows. Well, since I am not a juvenile, I don't get excited about HOW MANY more people attend in one or another. I guess it is interesting for a trivia question though.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see, there was something like 45 inaugurals in America, with one of them being a black president. I wonder which one would draw the largest crowd? Amazing how folks enjoy sideshows. Well, since I am not a juvenile, I don't get excited about HOW MANY more people attend in one or another. I guess it is interesting for a trivia question though.
Well said!!
Old 01-21-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Wait a minute....what happened? Trump promised an "unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout". Oh well, maybe next time. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wait a minute....what happened? Trump promised an "unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout". Oh well, maybe next time. [emoji6]
Yep!
Old 01-21-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
People have been telling you CHI...Trump supporters work for a living, they had JOBS they had to be at on a Friday. The liberals are women and minorities, both notorious for skating along having someone else support them. Both usually having low level jobs that they CAN leave without repercussions unlike many white male jobs where days off must be scheduled in advance to prepare for their absence. Besides...white men could care less about standing outside shouting for some guy who is just going to steal from them.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yep, the same pollsters that said Trump had no chance of winning. No big deal. I'm glad that there is someone that likes Obama, even if he was a total failure. In my opinion, Trump can be a real @ss as long he gets the job done. I'll let celebrity types like Obama be the good ole guys, while the doers get the job done. Obama was a very charismatic person. Too bad, he didn't get a leadership trait or gift to go along with his likeability. His legacy will be that he was the first black president and that he was likeable and popular. Go Obama!

Obama's out in Hollywood today, auditioning for a spot on SNL. Even though he has made millions in the last few years, he has to stay in the spotlight. And they speak of Trump's ego.

Tags
worth, thousand, photo, words, wave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.