Lmao!!

Old 01-21-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
ALL Trump spin doctors to the operating room...STAT!!!

If an average photo is worth a thousand words...this one is worth a BIGLY amount.

The Villages Florida

Still LMAO...at calling it so perfectly.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wait a minute....what happened? Trump promised an "unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout". Oh well, maybe next time. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
You're right. What happened? Now the left can say that Trump lied. WOW! On the other hand, he turned away thousands at his rallies. Kaine had to cancel one of his because only four or five turned out to hear him. Hillary had to change venues because she could only get about 200 max to turn out, unless she had Obama or Beounce appearing.
Guess Trump was wrong for the first time.

But, you are right. I can't argue with that.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Still LMAO...at calling it so perfectly.

Yep, you are right. A lot more folks turned out for the black man, because he was a black man, and only because he was a black man. Who wants to see just another white man after seeing 43 others sworn in?

The size of the audience did not deter him from being sworn in as YOUR PRESIDENT.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Yep, you are right. A lot more folks turned out for the black man, because he was a black man, and only because he was a black man. Who wants to see just another white man after seeing 43 others sworn in?
That's a good little girl, keep coming out of your racist closet...and you'll be at larbud's and Donny B's level soon.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wait a minute....what happened? Trump promised an "unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout". Oh well, maybe next time. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Liberals had threatened MASS violent demonstrations, the biker "wall of meat" was going to show up to counter the liberals.

Most Trump supporters are conservative and just decided it wasn't worth getting in the middle of it all.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's a good little girl, keep coming out of your racist closet...and you'll be at larbud's and Donny B's level soon.
Was that considered "racist" by the new minority? How un-PC of me. I apologize for stomping on your sensitivity. Of course, if you knew me, you would laugh at anyone that attempted to call me a racist. My wife is laughing right now. Hey, I don't blame you. It's hard to argue with fact, right? Please feel free to tell me where I was wrong in my statement. I'll be waiting........naw, not really. No one is patient enough to wait that long.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals had threatened MASS violent demonstrations, the biker "wall of meat" was going to show up to counter the liberals.

Most Trump supporters are conservative and just decided it wasn't worth getting in the middle of it all.
Well Chi, the bikers were there. Of course, the only station that I could find that mentioned them was FOX so I can understand how some would not know. One biker saw a police officer get knocked down and assisted him, getting his head struck by a flying stone. Another was poked by a finger and beat the crap out of the demonstrator. The police officer that questioned him, released him and told him to have a good day. So far, those are the only two incidents that I have heard about. I doubt any other news media will mention it, unless they wish to ostracize the biker brutes. Other than hearing that 219 protesters were arrested and several police officers injured, the whole thing seemed to be pretty well controlled by the police. They managed to keep the violence away from the celebration and parade. It seems that law enforcement did an excellent job.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
No matter how many times you say our names you'll never be as right or cool as Mr B and I....loser
Old 01-21-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
No matter how many times you say our names you'll never be as right or cool as Mr B and I....loser
Old 01-21-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Yep, the same pollsters that said Trump had no chance of winning. No big deal. I'm glad that there is someone that likes Obama, even if he was a total failure. In my opinion, Trump can be a real @ss as long he gets the job done. I'll let celebrity types like Obama be the good ole guys, while the doers get the job done. Obama was a very charismatic person. Too bad, he didn't get a leadership trait or gift to go along with his likeability. His legacy will be that he was the first black president and that he was likeable and popular. Go Obama!

Obama's out in Hollywood today, auditioning for a spot on SNL. Even though he has made millions in the last few years, he has to stay in the spotlight. And they speak of Trump's ego.
I'm pretty sure that at the end of the cold opening on SNL they say "Live from New York". Also Palm Springs is a far piece from Hollywood. It's like going from Mt. Airy to Charlotte if that helps you any.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Another explanation may be that the swamp is already starting to be drained, with many of the DC elite already leaving to find employment elsewhere.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Well Chi, the bikers were there. Of course, the only station that I could find that mentioned them was FOX so I can understand how some would not know. One biker saw a police officer get knocked down and assisted him, getting his head struck by a flying stone. Another was poked by a finger and beat the crap out of the demonstrator. The police officer that questioned him, released him and told him to have a good day. So far, those are the only two incidents that I have heard about. I doubt any other news media will mention it, unless they wish to ostracize the biker brutes. Other than hearing that 219 protesters were arrested and several police officers injured, the whole thing seemed to be pretty well controlled by the police. They managed to keep the violence away from the celebration and parade. It seems that law enforcement did an excellent job.
The post you referenced was from Donny B. I saw ant interview with the bikers (not on Fox), and they were mostly a bunch of older fat guys but not disrespectful. Their designated area was next to the Canadian embassy, which I thought was out of sync. They interviewed well. Altamont, it wasn't.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that at the end of the cold opening on SNL they say "Live from New York". Also Palm Springs is a far piece from Hollywood. It's like going from Mt. Airy to Charlotte if that helps you any.

Good point. I stand corrected. Maybe he is going to Hollywood to consult on and act in a docudrama of his autobiography.

I've been to Charlotte airport a few times, but I haven't been to Mt.Airy. I know where it is on a North Carolina map though, if that is where you are talking about. I've been to Mt. Airy in another Northern state to visit a relative. I don't suppose you are talking about that one.

Tags
worth, thousand, photo, words, wave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.