Madonna

Old 01-22-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Arrow Madonna

Can't believe this *itch alluded to BLOWING up the white house yesterday.

she made millions in the USA ungrateful AH.

I hope the Feds dragged her ass in to question her.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can't believe this *itch alluded to BLOWING up the white house yesterday.

she made millions in the USA ungrateful AH.

I hope the Feds dragged her ass in to question her.
She DIDN'T "allude" to blowing it up. She actually said " I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."
She needs to go back to her home in the UK and stay there. Perhaps renounce her citizenship and stand in line with the other Muslims to apply for a UK citizenship.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
She DIDN'T "allude" to blowing it up. She actually said " I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."
She needs to go back to her home in the UK and stay there. Perhaps renounce her citizenship and stand in line with the other Muslims to apply for a UK citizenship.
There are two sets of rules...two different standards...celebrity gives one privilege.

I see her as "just another stupid women who's opinion is worthless" I don't care WHAT she says...why do others?

Women and drama, women and gossip. Who do you think all these "drama" stories are written for? To keep women's "eye's on the page". To keep then gossiping. Keeping them happy.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

I'd like to see the left defend Madanna, especially after seeing some of the slutty photos that have been taken of her over the decades. Perhaps, they would use her as an example of what women want the children to look up to, since they are so ready to disparage the First Lady.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

A little off subject but she has the UGLIEST hands I have seen on a woman...
Back in the mid 80's she was doing well with her music, but she got really weird in the 90's, and I paid little, if any, attention to her after she got political (mid 90's). Typical nut job performer, gets a fan base from the performance of their art and then tries to brainwash the fan base into their wealthy drug influenced views...
Old 01-22-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Freedom of speech is one thing, but this is a threat. Others get arrested for evening mentioning the word 'bomb' in an airport, on a plane, and many other venues. Yelling fire in a crowded theater causing a stampede just because someone thinks it's funny is a crime. Free speech has nothing to do with these kinds of acts. People get arrested for their FB posts threatening harm to others or encouraging others to do harm.

I don't care who she is, what she is, that is just wrong. Some nut job will end up doing something like that because of this kind of rhetoric. She needs to be arrested just like you or I would be, and rightly so, if we did it. Even if she said it in jest, it is far from funny.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

As does the Mexican cartel so does the Hollywood/Entertainment Cartels operate with threats, intimidation, shaming, destroying people's lives and property. There is no length to how low some of these celebrities will go to satisfy their masters in order to gain favorite status. Notice how often you see the same celebrities together in movies. Do you believe its just based on chemistry.. No no its politics.

Indeed they are provided a well viewed platform to spew their venom, mis-characterizations and lies and as celebrity the ability to draw in millions to their cause. (ie their groupies)

The arts are essentially to a society but somewhere on the way to the forum artists got really twisted into believing that because they became popular they also became intelligent. but like the people who reside in the rich counties surrounding Washington they also talk and live among themselves and this has not only sheltered them from the real world but has actually created intellectual inbreeding

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-22-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Freedom of speech is one thing, but this is a threat. Others get arrested for evening mentioning the word 'bomb' in an airport, on a plane, and many other venues. Yelling fire in a crowded theater causing a stampede just because someone thinks it's funny is a crime. Free speech has nothing to do with these kinds of acts. People get arrested for their FB posts threatening harm to others or encouraging others to do harm.

I don't care who she is, what she is, that is just wrong. Some nut job will end up doing something like that because of this kind of rhetoric. She needs to be arrested just like you or I would be, and rightly so, if we did it. Even if she said it in jest, it is far from funny.

Naw, she's just stupid. She won't get arrested because everyone knows she is no threat, except to herself. She just needs to go hide her ugly self in her flat in the UK and stay away from the U.S. of A. for a while, preferably two decades or so. Bet she even avoids paying U.S. taxes.

Tags
usa, ungrateful, feds, question, ass

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.