Mainstream Media Terrorist shows it's frustration

Old 02-23-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Default Mainstream Media Terrorist shows it's frustration

Listen to the political terrorist Mika on MSNBC. It's it's job to tell us what to think.
This should even bother the mentally retarded bratty parasites that self-identify as Democrats. Mika literally claims to own you, you stupid monkeys.

Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’ :: Grabien News
Old 02-23-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Listen to the political terrorist Mika on MSNBC. It's it's job to tell us what to think.

You might want to read this carefully before jumping in and blaming the media again.

This particular website makes a practice of posting videos OF BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE....but these videos are always out of context and thus their reputation.

Just know that as you read and think a bit.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
This should even bother the mentally retarded bratty parasites that self-identify as Democrats. Mika literally claims to own you, you stupid monkeys.

You have the brain of a **** ant, what you want is a dictatorship, well go to your hero putin and stay there.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Default trump is the best....just ask him

Quote:
You have the brain of a **** ant, what you want is a dictatorship, well go to your hero putin and stay there.
VICE News - 24 things NOBODY does better than Trump* | Facebook
Old 02-23-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

I used to like MSNBC and then they decided to allow some alternate views. Then we got screaming, interrupting Republicans not to mention the Bowling Green Massacre lier KA Conway.

So now I only watch Morning Joe and AM Joy on the Weekends.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

I've heard a bunch of libtards on here trying to downplay the MSNBC video but they haven't been able to say it was not true. That dumba$$ woman said something stupid and you all are blaming everyone else but her mouth. Libtards should shut up and ignore stuff that they can't deny. Your side said it so own it like good little Soros puppets.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've heard a bunch of libtards on here trying to downplay the MSNBC video but they haven't been able to say it was true. That dumba$$ woman said something stupid and you all are blaming everyone else but her mouth. Libtards should shut up and ignore stuff that they can't deny. Your side said it so own it like good little Soros puppets.
You guy alway blame Soros, he fund everything....its laughable. He sure isn't funding the town hall meetings. I am going tomorrow and I can assure you I filled up the Jag myself today.

First the Hallway demo and then the Town Hall!
Old 02-23-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

FROM TODAYS NEWS

"Fox News host Sean Hannity apologized on Thursday after amplifying a false story on Twitter which accused Sen. John McCain of asking for campaign donations from Russians and called him a “global war criminal.” The article was from The Gateway Pundit, a fringe website that often publishes unsubstantiated stories. On Wednesday night, Hannity amplified the message in a tweet, writing: “Wow if true.” The tweet was deleted the following morning, and Hannity apologized: “I retweeted an inaccurate article. Apologies to @SenJohnMcCain.” Earlier Thursday, McCain’s spokeswoman called on Hannity to “correct the record.”t

Hannity Apologizes for False Smear of McCain - The Daily Beast

Hannity apologizes for sharing 'inaccurate' story about McCain | TheHill
Old 02-24-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
You guy alway blame Soros, he fund everything....its laughable. He sure isn't funding the town hall meetings. I am going tomorrow and I can assure you I filled up the Jag myself today.

I am sorry that you wish to live in ignorance. I can point you to water but I can't make you drink. If you do not research Soros's influence in our politics via partnership in the mainstream media as well as paying thugs to disrupt civil discourse, that's your limitation.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sorry that you wish to live in ignorance. I can point you to water but I can't make you drink. If you do not research Soros's influence in our politics via partnership in the mainstream media as well as paying thugs to disrupt civil discourse, that's your limitation.
In the republican party who is the equal of Soros?
Old 02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the republican party who is the equal of Soros?
Koch brothers for starters
Old 02-24-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Koch brothers for starters
Not even close. The Koch brothers did not donate to Trump's campaign. I haven't seen any evidence that they were war criminals, either. Soros is. Soros turned on his own people, the Jews and turned them in to the Nazis during WWII. That is not all that Soros is responsible for, but the Koch Bros don't even compare.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

You're cheap. He did not even need to pay you to participate. You were one of the blind ones that didn't need much urging. Advice: don't admit it. It shows ignorance. And calling your golf cart a "Jag" doesn't impress anyone.

Tags
terrorist, job, mika, shows, media

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.