Marchers

Old 01-23-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Default guess the multitudes of photos don't reveal the "alt-facts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Have you ever done a qualitative analysis with facts?
Old 01-23-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
.@RealDonaldTrump just set the world record for the guy rejected by more women in a single day in the history of humanity.
Women’s marches: More than one million protesters vow to resist President Trump - The Washington Post
And we care about what some angry women are angry about...why? Who cares? Let them march all they want.

Quote:
Hard to believe there are that many stupid or ignorant women in America. Oh well, they will be forgotten next week. When asked, they don't even know what they are marching about.
It is entertaining though.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Pretty much all women are ignorant...illogical too.

Go ask a typical woman a question about engineering, construction, physics, chemistry...they'll look at you like a deer in the headlights. All they know about and care about is what other people are doing.

Why do you think men get popular science, popular mechanics, home handyman, discover...and women get people?

We're different...we're not the same.

It'd be more entertaining if they did it topless!

Quote:
Have you?

What's your take on equality? Religion? The US government? Trump vs Clinton? Banking? Education?
Old 01-24-2017, 04:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever made an intelligent comment?

And yes, I have and I have also started many threads. How about you?
Oh yes, you have started ONE thread in this persona.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
.@RealDonaldTrump just set the world record for the guy rejected by more women in a single day in the history of humanity.
Women’s marches: More than one million protesters vow to resist President Trump - The Washington Post
We are supposed to care about his celebrity status, why?

I prefer a person that gets the job done, not one that seems to think that making friends is more important.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy
Why don't you provide an example...I am sure Mick100, and the rest of us, will be impressed with your hard work...PLEASE share your analysis with us!
Old 01-24-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you provide an example...I am sure Mick100, and the rest of us, will be impressed with your hard work...PLEASE share your analysis with us!

Tags
fugly, marchers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.