New Acting Surgeon General

Old 04-23-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Evidently you disguise your patriotism with racism, sexism, and bigotry. Most psychologically troubled people do just that.
NAILED IT!
Old 04-23-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just to let you know, these are but a few of the accomplishments by those who you refer to as the "bottom of the barrel"

1. Humanity

Evolution may be hotly debated among some members of the GOP, but fossil evidence shows that our early human ancestors originated in parts of Eastern and Southern Africa. In fact, most anthropologists believe that Neanderthals, Homo erectus, and Homo sapiens originated in Africa and then moved en masse through Northern Africa to parts of Europe, Asia, and the Americas. So, with this evidence, ALL people originated from AFRICA

2. Civilization

Thousands of years ago, human beings were nomads, venturing from place to place in search of shelter and food. But that all changed circa 8500 BCE, when humans started to settle in Mesopotamia and plant crops and domesticate animals. Pre-agricultural sedentary settlements started appearing in the Middle East and Japan – and yes, parts of Europe — around 12,000 BCE.

3. Citizen rule

Although Democracy is usually credited to the Greeks (“democracy” roughly means “rule of the people” in Greek), some historians posit that other ancient civilizations showed signs of “primitive democracy” long before the Greeks did. In ancient Mesopotamia, for example, Assyriologist Thorklid Jacobson uncovered evidence of all-male assemblies whose function was to debate issues that were of concern to the community, like going to war. Although not democracy in the modern sense, it was certainly a type of sovereignty by a “portion of the governed,” as Jacobsen says.

4. Written Law

At Monday’s GOP Convention, several speakers upheld the Republican Party as the party of law and order. It’s important to note, then, that actual law and order came about thanks to non-white, non-European culture. The Code of Hammurabi is the earliest known example of written law, originating in ancient Mesopotamia (in what is now present-day Iraq) and dating back to nearly 1800 years before the birth of Christ. These ancient Babylonian laws were written and preserved on large clay tablets and consists of 282 distinct laws, addressing property laws, military service, punishments, and inheritance.

5. Tools

The oldest stone tools predate the human species by about 70,000 years, and were recently discovered in a riverbed in Kenya (that’s Eastern Africa, not Eastern Europe, FYI). Scientists believe this tool was used for hammering or cutting.

6. Surgery

The origins of surgery can be traced as far back as ancient Egypt, where Egyptians practiced trephining, or drilling small holes in the skull, to relieve cranial pressure. Additionally, anthropologists have discovered drilled teeth dating back to 9,000 BCE in what is now India and Pakistan, while cataract surgery and plastic surgery are said to have originated in India, nearly one thousand years before the birth of Christ.

7. Numbers

The first example of mathematics can be traced back to the etchings on a bone found in Central Africa, dating back nearly 20,000 years. Now housed in a museum in Belgium, the etchings on the Ishango bone are thought to be a primitive numerical system or possibly even a lunar calendar. The numerical system as we know it today originated in India, between the first and fourth centuries.

8. Christianity

Although Christianity was spread on a global scale thanks to the Roman Empire, it is by no means a European invention. Not only was Christ himself an Aramaic-speaking Jew from Galilee, thanks to Jesus’ apostles, Christianity spread from Israel to Syria, Palestine, Iraq, and Egypt long before it became the official religion of the Roman Empire in 380.

This is by no means an extensive list. Other contributions made by “subgroups” include gunpowder, steel, fireworks, compasses, paper, astronomy, and countless more. Although “old white people” may be responsible for the GOP today, they are nowhere near responsible for humanity’s most important historical achievements.
Negros are the bottom of the barrel. They can be identified by very black skin, black curly hair, flattened forehead, protruding jaw, etc.

1. Humanity - OK...and WHEN did everyone move out of Africa? A LONG time ago...more than 50,000 years ago...the earliest over a million years ago. Agreed? Who stayed behind? And WHY do they look so different? Have you considered that "humans" and Negros were ALWAYS a different species? If YOU do some more research...you'll find that Negros have a DIFFERENT early ancestor than the other "human" races/species. Blacks/Negros have a DIFFERENT ancestor than everyone else. They also LACK the Neanderthal hybridization that EVERY other "human" race/species has. Negros are NOT genetically the same as "us"...or EVERY other "race".

2. Civilization - OK...agreed...the "cradle of civilization" occurs in Mesopotamia...those are NOT black Negros! Those are human/neanderthal hybrids who have been separated from the Negros and living outside Africa for over 20,000 years.

3. Citizen rule - Again...those aren't blacks/Negros...those are "white people". Mesopotamia is NOT central or southern Africa.

4. Written Law - Again...NOT blacks/Negros. "Pre-european" whites made those laws when blacks/Negros didn't even have writing.

5. Tools - Because humans STARTED in Africa and then spread out. Those who stayed behind...languished...those who left thrived. BLACKS didn't make those stone tools...the protohumans did. SHOW me ANYWHERE that states that NEGROS made those tools.

6. Surgery - Again...the middle east is NOT S or C Africa...it's NOT filled with Negros. Those are dark skinned "white people" as are the dark skinned Egyptians, Greeks, Italians, Moroccans, Spanish...etc. Negros didn't invent surgery...they didn't invent ANYTHING.

7. Numbers - NOBODY knows what that bone was...it's guessing. Ishango bone - Wikipedia And INDIANS are not NEGROS.

8. Christianity - What does this have to do with Negros? People living along the Mediterranean were NOT black/Negroid. They are dark skinned whites. "Whites" cover Europe, N Africa, the ME, Russia, India. Whites aren't necessarily lily white skinned...those are the northern one.

I specifically called blacks/Negros the bottom of the barrel...you haven't showed me wrong and instead reinforced that S/C African Negros haven't contributed anything to the world. Thank you...now take it to heart.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Negros are the bottom of the barrel. They can be identified by very black skin, black curly hair, flattened forehead, protruding jaw, etc.

1. Humanity - OK...and WHEN did everyone move out of Africa? A LONG time ago...more than 50,000 years ago...the earliest over a million years ago. Agreed? Who stayed behind? And WHY do they look so different? Have you considered that "humans" and Negros were ALWAYS a different species? If YOU do some more research...you'll find that Negros have a DIFFERENT early ancestor than the other "human" races/species. Blacks/Negros have a DIFFERENT ancestor than everyone else. They also LACK the Neanderthal hybridization that EVERY other "human" race/species has. Negros are NOT genetically the same as "us"...or EVERY other "race".

2. Civilization - OK...agreed...the "cradle of civilization" occurs in Mesopotamia...those are NOT black Negros! Those are human/neanderthal hybrids who have been separated from the Negros and living outside Africa for over 20,000 years.

3. Citizen rule - Again...those aren't blacks/Negros...those are "white people". Mesopotamia is NOT central or southern Africa.

4. Written Law - Again...NOT blacks/Negros. "Pre-european" whites made those laws when blacks/Negros didn't even have writing.

5. Tools - Because humans STARTED in Africa and then spread out. Those who stayed behind...languished...those who left thrived. BLACKS didn't make those stone tools...the protohumans did. SHOW me ANYWHERE that states that NEGROS made those tools.

6. Surgery - Again...the middle east is NOT S or C Africa...it's NOT filled with Negros. Those are dark skinned "white people" as are the dark skinned Egyptians, Greeks, Italians, Moroccans, Spanish...etc. Negros didn't invent surgery...they didn't invent ANYTHING.

7. Numbers - NOBODY knows what that bone was...it's guessing. Ishango bone - Wikipedia And INDIANS are not NEGROS.

8. Christianity - What does this have to do with Negros? People living along the Mediterranean were NOT black/Negroid. They are dark skinned whites. "Whites" cover Europe, N Africa, the ME, Russia, India. Whites aren't necessarily lily white skinned...those are the northern one.

I specifically called blacks/Negros the bottom of the barrel...you haven't showed me wrong and instead reinforced that S/C African Negros haven't contributed anything to the world. Thank you...now take it to heart.
About Us - American Renaissance

Looks like people of your ilk Don Baldwin.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Don.

Did your parents share your attitude about race? I know you speak about your mother as inferior. Was she mentally ill?

Don, you are slightly above average in intelligence. Maybe 125. You are not college educated. You have been a tradesman all of your life, perhaps an electrician or a plumber. You have a new car and several failed relationships.

You have read quite a bit and don't play golf or tennis.

How'm I doin'?
Old 04-23-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
About Us - American Renaissance

Looks like people of your ilk Don Baldwin.
Do I agree with this?

"What We Believe

Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism."

Yes

Do you know ANYTHING about the environment and the damage an invasive species does? Well we WERE the invasive species in North America...we took over from the Indians...now the Hispanics are doing the same to us...invading...taking over through sheer numbers.

IF you want to preserve "America" for your progeny...STOP the invasion.

Quote:
Don.

Did your parents share your attitude about race? I know you speak about your mother as inferior. Was she mentally ill?

Don, you are slightly above average in intelligence. Maybe 125. You are not college educated. You have been a tradesman all of your life, perhaps an electrician or a plumber. You have a new car and several failed relationships.

How'm I doin'?
Oh Gracie...give it up...I'll play this once...

Growing up, in a nice suburb of NY, race didn't come up much. There was nothing to say about it. We had a small black part of town, they stayed there , we stayed out. The few blacks in my grade school classes were "just there", they didn't participate in the classroom, stayed with their own kind at lunch...I really don't remember much about them at all. Race wasn't an issue growing up.

My mother was only "inferior" as ALL women are inferior to men. Disagree? Give me a list of the TOP women in ALL the world...a woman so good NO man can beat her...I'll wait. No doubt your sons are smarter and more capable than your daughters and even yourself. You daughters may have good jobs, make lots of money...but if push ever came to shove and there was a survival event...your sons would survive over you or your daughters. In civilized societies (brought to you by white men) women can thrive. In the wilds...they cannot.

Sorry Gracie...you're way low there...upper 130s. So when you have a brilliant flash...I'm probably already bored with it and have moved on. And I KNOW that I don't know everything...I know I never will...but I never stop learning...I keep an OPEN mind considering EVERYTHING to be possible until PROVEN false. Racial equality has been PROVEN false. Gender equality has been proven false. Reality is what it is.

Actually, I'm a scientist, a real one...STEM.

I don't value my worth by my toys Gracie. MY personal happiness has always trumped my desire for riches. I'm comfortable, living here in the villages...I did alright.

Several failed relationships? Are you married to your kindergarten sweetheart? Then you obviously had failed relationships too.

I HAVE read a LOT and from BOTH sides...that is one reason I know more than you do. I'VE decided what is true and a lie...someone else didn't tell me what to think. That is why I can actually discuss and defend my position and people like you can only call me names. You don't know enough to discuss it intelligently.

I'm VERY active in sports. I SHOULD be outside right now...but I'm instead trying to convince you that I've questioned BOTH sides and the ONLY answer is Negros are a different species incapable of living in modern societies. Because they NEVER thrive in ANY modern society.

So Gracie...you were wrong about everything you THOUGHT you knew...you PROVED that when you ASSUME...

I know of what I speak. Do you? HAVE you been to MLK Blvd lately? Maybe you should before defending them. Take a trip to S Chicago, East St Louis, Memphis, Detroit...all the black garden spots...THEN we'll talk about how equal they are...how they're our peer...the SAME as us.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Don.

How'm I doin'?
The nosiness and denigration of family members, never ceases...does it?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-23-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
The nosiness and denigration of family members, never ceases...does it?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Bob. This wasn't directed at you.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Bob. This wasn't directed at you.

While not a "Bob," I know exactly who the scum you directed it toward is.

I also know that your own scumminess at constantly bringing up family members in a denigrating manner...makes you much closer to him than you realize.

So you'll just have to live with that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-23-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don.

How'm I doin'?
I wonder if his mother was black, and he's showing his deep hatred for her.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Don.

How'm I doin'?
GG, you're like a psychic on Coast to Coast. Love it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Growing up, in a nice suburb of NY, race didn't come up much. There was nothing to say about it. We had a small black part of town, they stayed there , we stayed out. The few blacks in my grade school classes were "just there", they didn't participate in the classroom, stayed with their own kind at lunch...I really don't remember much about them at all. Race wasn't an issue growing up.

My mother was only "inferior" as ALL women are inferior to men. Disagree? Give me a list of the TOP women in ALL the world...a woman so good NO man can beat her...I'll wait. No doubt your sons are smarter and more capable than your daughters and even yourself. You daughters may have good jobs, make lots of money...but if push ever came to shove and there was a survival event...your sons would survive over you or your daughters. In civilized societies (brought to you by white men) women can thrive. In the wilds...they cannot.

Sorry Gracie...you're way low there...upper 130s. So when you have a brilliant flash...I'm probably already bored with it and have moved on. And I KNOW that I don't know everything...I know I never will...but I never stop learning...I keep an OPEN mind considering EVERYTHING to be possible until PROVEN false. Racial equality has been PROVEN false. Gender equality has been proven false. Reality is what it is.

Actually, I'm a scientist, a real one...STEM.

I don't value my worth by my toys Gracie. MY personal happiness has always trumped my desire for riches. I'm comfortable, living here in the villages...I did alright.

Several failed relationships? Are you married to your kindergarten sweetheart? Then you obviously had failed relationships too.

I HAVE read a LOT and from BOTH sides...that is one reason I know more than you do. I'VE decided what is true and a lie...someone else didn't tell me what to think. That is why I can actually discuss and defend my position and people like you can only call me names. You don't know enough to discuss it intelligently.

I'm VERY active in sports. I SHOULD be outside right now...but I'm instead trying to convince you that I've questioned BOTH sides and the ONLY answer is Negros are a different species incapable of living in modern societies. Because they NEVER thrive in ANY modern society.

So Gracie...you were wrong about everything you THOUGHT you knew...you PROVED that when you ASSUME...

I know of what I speak. Do you? HAVE you been to MLK Blvd lately? Maybe you should before defending them. Take a trip to S Chicago, East St Louis, Memphis, Detroit...all the black garden spots...THEN we'll talk about how equal they are...how they're our peer...the SAME as us.[/QUOTE]

TOTAL BS.

I doubt if one word is true. You are just a blowhard coward who obviously was a total failure and does not even live in The Villages.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Come on Sandy...calling him a liar does not change the claims he made...PROVE him wrong!
Attack his data!

Spend a couple hours researching every claim he has made, this is important, something does not add up (maybe it had to do with that bone). I know you can do it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
While not a "Bob," ....
Nope, you are a (unt...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if his mother was black, and he's showing his deep hatred for her.
Obama's mother was white and that is what seems to be his problem, a deep hatred for her and his grandmother.

Tags
general, surgeon, acting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.