New Orleans takes down 1st of 4 Confederate statues

Old 04-24-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Default New Orleans takes down 1st of 4 Confederate statues

New Orleans takes down 1st of 4 Confederate statues

As the nation becomes a minority majority...you will see more and more of "our history" changed to "their history".

The slide began in the 1960s and will be complete within 30 years.

America will cease to exist...replaced by Mexico II.

"Three other statues to Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and P.G.T. Beauregard and Confederate States of America President Jefferson Davis will be removed in later days now that legal challenges have been overcome.

"There's a better way to use the property these monuments are on and a way that better reflects who we are," New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said in an interview Sunday with The Associated Press."

"New Orleans is a majority African-American city"

"The majority black City Council in 2015 voted 6-1 to approve plans to take the statues down"

"The first memorial to come down, the Liberty Place monument, was an 1891 obelisk honoring the Crescent City White League"

"If there was ever a statue that needed to be taken down, it's that one,"
Old 04-24-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

The majority (current) loses another one.

I remain in amazement at the success rate of the minority, minority groups and special interest groups for getting things done.

The current majority:

>doesn't care
>it's not in my back yard
>lazy
>stupid and or uninformed

Truly representative of the content frog in a pan of water on the stove with ever so slightly temperature increases until dead!!!!
Old 04-24-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Love New Orleans. I do not like how they are getting rid of important historical monuments and the like. You cannot just put history in a closet and hope to forget it.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The majority (current) loses another one.

I remain in amazement at the success rate of the minority, minority groups and special interest groups for getting things done.

The current majority:

>doesn't care
>it's not in my back yard
>lazy
>stupid and or uninformed

Truly representative of the content frog in a pan of water on the stove with ever so slightly temperature increases until dead!!!!
Blacks are the majority in NO...this is an example of what happens when the majority changes and gains political power.

They move fast when they are the MAJORITY.

ALL of them...we're guilty of all of them.

It's a PERFECT example of frogs in the water...and I'm here to wake you up from your heat induced slumber. STOP the minority majority...STOP the Hispanic invasion that will be the next group to change/rewrite "his-story". Start breeding white people! Take back your country. Save your culture.

Quote:
Love New Orleans. I do not like how they are getting rid of important historical monuments and the like. You cannot just put history in a closet and hope to forget it.
Sure you can...you can completely rewrite it too...they do it all the time...the "new winners" write out the old winners...blame them for everything. We did it with all our enemies.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Default Who Or Whom will they come for Next?

"One of the confederate Statutes to be taken down is Andrew Jackson on a horse. The Jackson Square's equestrian hero was dedicated to honor Jackson as the man who had mustered a motley assortment of troops militiamen, Kentucky volunteers salves, and fee men of color, local gentry, Indians, pirates and privateers to defend the city for AMERICA .

Public reminders of our ancestors , moral warts and all, invites us to consider the degree to which we too are ethical works in progress, a useful dose of humility in our age of smug political absolutism"

Danny Heitman, columnist, Advocate Newspaper. Louisiana

P.s. the progressives are re-writing American history

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-24-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
"One of the confederate Statutes to be taken down is Andrew Jackson on a horse. The Jackson Square's equestrian hero was dedicated to honor Jackson as the man who had mustered a motley assortment of troops militiamen, Kentucky volunteers salves, and fee men of color, local gentry, Indians, pirates and privateers to defend the city for AMERICA .

Public reminders of our ancestors , moral warts and all, invites us to consider the degree to which we too are ethical works in progress, a useful dose of humility in our age of smug political absolutism"

Danny Heitman, columnist, Advocate Newspaper. Louisiana

P.s. the progressives are re-writing American history

Personal Best Regards:
Rubicon,
What have you been smoking? Andrew Jackson died 18 years BEFORE the Civil War. He was President way BEFORE the Civil War.

The Confederate memorials to Davis, Lee, and Beauregard are tributes to generals who were traitors to the USA. Tear them down! Remember them in history as traitors.

The statue of Andrew Jackson in New Orleans is not going anywhere. He was the hero of New Orleans and his statue is staying.

Have a blessed day.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Rubicon,
What have you been smoking? Andrew Jackson died 18 years BEFORE the Civil War. He was President way BEFORE the Civil War.

The Confederate memorials to Davis, Lee, and Beauregard are tributes to generals who were traitors to the USA. Tear them down! Remember them in history as traitors.

The statue of Andrew Jackson in New Orleans is not going anywhere. He was the hero of New Orleans and his statue is staying.

Have a blessed day.
PBR has been getting his news from The Onion. So nothing should surprise.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

NO is big cesspool, should be flushed down The Mississippi. When day of the big flood comes it will do just that.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon,

Have a blessed day.
read the article again and tell me where the article said anything about the civil war. the article refers to the fact that progressives desire to remove all of America's history. they targeted Jackson because he owned slaves. its a part of the overall picture of the push of the anti-white movement. the article pointed to the fact that he defended New Orleans

I haven't mocked you or others and i am getting really sick of the unnecessary remarks coming from the progressive tag team and their poor imitation of alinksy . and you and your gang have made a mockery of this forum and driven away many people who would have offered some of substance

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-25-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=RubiTheCon

I haven't mocked you or others and i am getting really sick of the unnecessary remarks coming from the progressive tag team and their poor imitation of alinksy . and you and your gang have made a mockery of this forum and driven away many people who would have offered some of substance.
-------------

Aww, poor baby. The Progressive Tag Team - I like that name. It is almost as good as the former Six-PAC. Hey, you were one of those goofs, weren't you?

Anyhow, when the statues of Beauogard, Davis, and Lee along with a monument to the White League are scheduled to be taken down, it is the Civil War. Don't fret your little head about it. You can still fly your Confederate battle flag here in Florida.

By the way, the teachers you are always criticizing (the ones corrupting the minds of "our grandchildren") are "our children". Perhaps, you as a parent, did not instill the beliefs you thought were right and the children learned to think for themselves.

Best Wishes from The Progressive Tag Team.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
QUOTE=RubiTheCon

I haven't mocked you or others and i am getting really sick of the unnecessary remarks coming from the progressive tag team and their poor imitation of alinksy . and you and your gang have made a mockery of this forum and driven away many people who would have offered some of substance.
-------------

Aww, poor baby. The Progressive Tag Team - I like that name. It is almost as good as the former Six-PAC. Hey, you were one of those goofs, weren't you?

Anyhow, when the statues of Beauogard, Davis, and Lee along with a monument to the White League are scheduled to be taken down, it is the Civil War. Don't fret your little head about it. You can still fly your Confederate battle flag here in Florida.

By the way, the teachers you are always criticizing (the ones corrupting the minds of "our grandchildren") are "our children". Perhaps, you as a parent, did not instill the beliefs you thought were right and the children learned to think for themselves.

Best Wishes from The Progressive Tag Team.
Actually...that is what they lost. The collectivism of city life warps one's thoughts. Collectivists live in cities...independents live rurally. That's why the democrats and liberals are women and minorities and live in the cities...they're also collectivists.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Default Removal of Statues

It doesn't matter how hard anyone tries, they cannot undo history. Taking down statues, flags, or anything else means nothing. History is still history. The Stone Age and dinosaurs are history, too. Maybe they need to start on the museums next.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
It doesn't matter how hard anyone tries, they cannot undo history. Taking down statues, flags, or anything else means nothing. History is still history. The Stone Age and dinosaurs are history, too. Maybe they need to start on the museums next.
"His-story" is what THEY SAY it is. When you're gone...the history is what THEY were taught. YOU were taught a false his-story...and they were too. His-story is constantly changing to fit those who are currently running the show. And that's what it ALL is...a big show. The world is full of lies.

As the minorities grow and become the majority...they get what THEY want. Just wait until they're the national majority. EVERYTHING will change.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

No one is attempting to rewrite history fer cripes sake.

The facts of Jackson being warned and using Kentucky and Tennessee marksman to defeat the Briitish haven't changed, or been rewritten, it's simply the citizens of New Orleans have chosen to take a statue down.

Some of you people simply amaze me.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-25-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one is attempting to rewrite history fer cripes sake.

The facts of Jackson being warned and using Kentucky and Tennessee marksman to defeat the Briitish haven't changed, or been rewritten, it's simply the citizens of New Orleans have chosen to take a statue down.

Some of you people simply amaze me.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Bullsh!t...the history texts for children are being rewritten...taking out the white contributions and replacing it with minority contributions...exaggerated contributions.

His-story IS written by the winners...the majority...by default are usually the winners.

You think YOU were taught the truth? An unbiased version of what really happened?

NOBODY...KNOWS...what REALLY happened with MOST of "His-story". Propaganda is what remains.

Tags
city, confederate, orleans, majority, statues

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.