New Party of NO.

Old 12-28-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

OK ladies...enough...take it to PM, nobody cares.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow, you have finally lost it. Sorry, lil' miss priss but it's too early for me to play. Take a pill and come back when you feel better.

Wow, I am embarrassed for you.

Oh, and if you are really stalking me, then you should/would know that my information says I am a male.
Hey, don't get your panties in such a bunch little girl.

You're nothing but a troll...and I simply proved it.

You provide nothing of substance to even this forum (hint; 13 year old humor is not substance )...but you actually do serve a purpose.

You, like Don Baldwin who also doesn't have any posts in the main part of this forum...are great examples of what true trolls are like.

Therefore, decent people can look at those like you two and be appreciative that they have lives and interests that aren't confined to seeing how immature (or sickeningly racist/bigoted/misogynistic in Baldwin's case)...they can be on a daily basis, on an anonymous website.

So hold your head up and be proud, because after all being an example (albeit even a bad one)...is still at least being an example.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, don't get your panties in such a bunch little girl.

You're nothing but a troll...and I simply proved it.

You provide nothing of substance to even this forum (hint; 13 year old humor is not substance )...but you actually do serve a purpose.

You, like Don Baldwin who also doesn't have any posts in the main part of this forum...are great examples of what true trolls are like.

Therefore, decent people can look at those like you two and be appreciative that they have lives and interests that aren't confined to seeing how immature (or sickeningly racist/bigoted/misogynistic in Baldwin's case)...they can be on a daily basis, on an anonymous website.

So hold your head up and be proud, because after all being an example (albeit even a bad one)...is still at least being an example.
Nice try, but no dice. Look who's trolling and stalking. You. Go away, or............pull my finger again....

By the way, if you weren't so stupid, you would guess that all you have to do is an advance search with my ID and you will see plenty of posts.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try, but no dice. Look who's trolling and stalking. You. Go away, or............pull my finger again....

By the way, if you weren't so stupid, you would guess that all you have to do is an advance search with my ID and you will see plenty of posts.
LOL

Prove it....liar.

Link to five posts you've made...that aren't the two threads you started.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK ladies...enough...take it to PM, nobody cares.

Being correct 100% of the time concerning any issue from politics to driving in the Left Hand Lane is a huge burden which the " Chosen Ones " must bear 24/7 and 365 days each year .

Even the highly gifted such as the person you are referring to is bound to get grumpy especially during the Holiday Season .
Old 12-28-2016, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

Prove it....liar.

Link to five posts you've made...that aren't the two threads you started.
Sorry, but I gave you an easy way to find ALL my comments on here and you refuse to do it. I really do not care about your stalking. Taunt away if you wish to troll. You are not now or ever have been discussing any of the issues. All you wish to do is play verbal assault and play with your little emoticons. Go for it.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
A liberal site, but a quote is a quote. Be aware, this IS the game plan.

"
Price also noted that Republicans are eyeing using a tactic known as budget reconciliation to make the change. That process allows Republicans to pass bills with a simple majority in the U.S. Senate.

When asked by TPM about timing for changes to Medicare, Price said "I think that is probably in the second phase of reconciliation, which would have to be in the FY 18 budget resolution in the first 6-8 months."

Rep. Tom Price Reveals Republicans Eyeing Medicare Overhaul In 2017
So you think politifact is a liberal site? Wow, just because it has "fact" in the title don't let that scare you. Facts are a good thing. Well, at least they used to be.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
You see, for me it is easy.

If all we do is bow to Trump, chastise Clinton and Obama then I am ok...I know that is a waste if time. So, my "superiority" complex as you see it comes from just simply wanting the wasted time on verbally abusing people who will not be involved in making decisions, and trying to make sense of why Trump continues to flat out lie in a daily basis. I assume he knows he won.

Where I can really "eat crow" is on discussion of issues because in that venue I am here to learn.

And, as a "compliment" I do understand your posts and your issue....spending beyond our means and for actuallly going at an issue I applaud you.

I do not respond because until we really know where spending might go, it is tough. Word is Trump wants over a trillion in infrastructure, this morning Bib Woodward reported he had a conversation with Gen Flynn, we can anticipate more military spending, etc etc. With tax cuts, even in wealthy in the horizon...well, there is a reason why I have been pushing discussion and understanding of Medicaire, Medicaid and maybe Social Security...it may be the only way to go.

So, I agree with Condi Rice, and if you or anyone wants me to "ear crow, talk issues and I will be asking questions.

And I stand by my comments about the so called "conservatives" on this forum. The one way street if bashing irrelevant people and ignoring the verbal head fakes we will actually play into the left leaning posters. So long we heard on here from Conservatives to Liberals...how long will you be blaming Bush.....they are going to get the same chance as we ignore what is happening and play this name calling game.
Wow, now that is a conservative guy/gal I would like to have a drink with and discuss issues honestly. Not a my team vs your team mentality. I consider myself a progressive but there areas I agree with conservatives on.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but I gave you an easy way to find ALL my comments on here and you refuse to do it. I really do not care about your stalking. Taunt away if you wish to troll. You are not now or ever have been discussing any of the issues. All you wish to do is play verbal assault and play with your little emoticons. Go for it.
Troll.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:42 AM
n/a

What was the topic if this thread again?
Old 12-29-2016, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like this person is challenging your manhood. Man up Nancy. Show us the links.

Tags
long, party

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.