Newest appointee

Old 02-20-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Default Newest appointee

"President Trump said Monday that Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster — a noted writer and intellectual who once headed up a unit dedicated to anticipating future military challenges — will be his new national security adviser, replacing the dismissed Michael Flynn."

Trump appoints Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster his new national security adviser

This is a good selection and should have been the first pick
Old 02-20-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"President Trump said Monday that Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster — a noted writer and intellectual who once headed up a unit dedicated to anticipating future military challenges — will be his new national security adviser, replacing the dismissed Michael Flynn."

Trump appoints Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster his new national security adviser

This is a good selection and should have been the first pick
So much better than Bolton.

If he is as honest and outspoken as his reputation...I wonder how long he can put up with Trump?
Old 02-20-2017, 11:04 PM
n/a

So much better than that buffoon, Susan Rice, that served Obama.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:28 AM
n/a

///
Old 02-21-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
So much better than that buffoon, Susan Rice, that served Obama.
Perfect example of the difference in how Obama VS Trump picked staff.

Obama = quid quo pro; experience not a requirement.

Trump = experience; qualified for the position.

Susan Rice? You dems have the nerve to talk about liars in high places that got to keep their jobs.
Susan Rice another poster child of incompetence.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

Susan Rice? You dems have the nerve to talk about liars in high places that got to keep their jobs.
Totally agree...
Old 02-21-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, trump has done a great job. One fired (Flynn), one taking the job then turning it down (Puzder), one refusing an appointment as Flynn's replacement (Harward) and it goes on and on. Its's amature hour.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Totally agree...
Will not accept such a ridiculous statement.

You will need to break down his original cabinet and give reasons.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

YOU people are kind of troublesome.

You don't read.....apparent by the lack of knowledge and/or depth on ANY subject

Without googling you could not name ONE single appointee on his original cabinet.

In addition, the election is well over. A thread about Trump administration is made with a positive spin and your response is to go back to the previous administration.

Why is that....are you all just not knowledgeable in anything, or just plan lazy ?

Are you not aware of the folly that has taken place in the last 30 days or are you simply hanging on to that election for ever. Have you shut out the joke of the last month ?
Old 02-21-2017, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, trump has done a great job. One fired (Flynn), one taking the job then turning it down (Puzder), one refusing an appointment as Flynn's replacement (Harward) and it goes on and on. Its's amature hour.

And yet, he did not appoint Van Jones. Go figure.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Will not accept such a ridiculous statement.

You will need to break down his original cabinet and give reasons.
Tell you what. You have already done your thing with TEARING down his cabinet, so why do you need me to break it down?

Wait, please tell me once more about how conservative you are....ha,ha,ha.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell you what. You have already done your thing with TEARING down his cabinet, so why do you need me to break it down?

Wait, please tell me once more about how conservative you are....ha,ha,ha.
I assure you, with zero fear of any contradiction that I have said not one negative thing about the Presidents cabinet...not one.

You really need to take a reading comprehension course because you understand nothing at all.

I enjoy talking about real issues with somewhat intelligent people. I have tried a bit by starting a few threads but you and your ilk consistently have a Ned to tear them Dow. Hell, I began a thread complimenting a Trump pick which I thought was certainly worthy of praise, and you know what I got....a comment on Obama.

That tells you where we are. Now we have your pals attacking a poster in droves and literally stalking him, all at the behest of another poster who must feel threatened at times, because she was at the helm of a few previous attacks.

Been sitting back and just reading the childish gibberish that you and your pals spew on here, and wondering what is missing in you or your life that would even allow you to think of this.

When I became a member of TOTV, back in 2007, most posters seemed to have respect for others, and seemed to have good values. Obviously I was wrong because the instigator on these stallings seems to be someone who I actually had some respect for. I now know better, and just wonder about the psychology of you folks.

I post on two other political forums, and would never claim them to be perfect, and they are truely moderated.

I mentioned last night about this stalking issue going on, and the lack of posters who really give a damn about their country. I noted that those who "support" Trump, for the most part are simply anti Ibama and Clinton, and like the President cannot let go of the election..you know the " I won..you lost attitude...and how most have even no idea of what is going on.

Responses were interesting...

Board needs to be moderated.

Trump "supporters" are all like that. I don't accept that at all.

On this stalking and harassing, they were shocked that a person was that cruel. I might add that I had to clarify this was for adults because that kind of organized stalking seems to be commonplace with teens.

They made a few other suggestions, because my wish is to have a local forum for adult discussion, but that is not going to happen apparently due to lack of real adults it seems.

Did you know that the political forum on TOTV began when the previous owner set up a special place to discuss a proposal to bring a "horse racing" site to The Villages (on 301 as I recall). It went well, spirited but adult conversations, and the owner then contacted a few of us to see if we had interest in setting up a political forum as the election season was just starting. He had a twinge of worry about people like you and the immature stalkers and conspiracy starters, but we did okay for a bit.

But I am going on....you and your ilk simply sadden me because you will never care about your country, only some idealogical feeling generated on headline talking instead of detail. That ALWAYS results in what we have now.

But, it just saddens me to see you people wasting time...there is so much to learn, and actually unlearn by placing context..it is fun to learn new things, but you can't understand that
Old 02-21-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I assure you, with zero fear of any contradiction that I have said not one negative thing about the Presidents cabinet...not one.

You really need to take a reading comprehension course because you understand nothing at all.

I enjoy talking about real issues with somewhat intelligent people. I have tried a bit by starting a few threads but you and your ilk consistently have a Ned to tear them Dow. Hell, I began a thread complimenting a Trump pick which I thought was certainly worthy of praise, and you know what I got....a comment on Obama.

That tells you where we are. Now we have your pals attacking a poster in droves and literally stalking him, all at the behest of another poster who must feel threatened at times, because she was at the helm of a few previous attacks.

Been sitting back and just reading the childish gibberish that you and your pals spew on here, and wondering what is missing in you or your life that would even allow you to think of this.

When I became a member of TOTV, back in 2007, most posters seemed to have respect for others, and seemed to have good values. Obviously I was wrong because the instigator on these stallings seems to be someone who I actually had some respect for. I now know better, and just wonder about the psychology of you folks.

I post on two other political forums, and would never claim them to be perfect, and they are truely moderated.

I mentioned last night about this stalking issue going on, and the lack of posters who really give a damn about their country. I noted that those who "support" Trump, for the most part are simply anti Ibama and Clinton, and like the President cannot let go of the election..you know the " I won..you lost attitude...and how most have even no idea of what is going on.

On this stalking and harassing, they were shocked that a person was that cruel. I might add that I had to clarify this was for adults because that kind of organized stalking seems to be commonplace with teens.

They made a few other suggestions, because my wish is to have a local forum for adult discussion, but that is not going to happen apparently due to lack of real adults it seems.

Did you know that the political forum on TOTV began when the previous owner set up a special place to discuss a proposal to bring a "horse racing" site to The Villages (on 301 as I recall). It went well, spirited but adult conversations, and the owner then contacted a few of us to see if we had interest in setting up a political forum as the election season was just starting. He had a twinge of worry about people like you and the immature stalkers and conspiracy starters, but we did okay for a bit.

But I am going on....you and your ilk simply sadden me because you will never care about your country, only some idealogical feeling generated on headline talking instead of detail. That ALWAYS results in what we have now.

But, it just saddens me to see you people wasting time...there is so much to learn, and actually unlearn by placing context..it is fun to learn new things, but you can't understand that
Old 02-22-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Obviously, you are associating me with "stalkers" when I have not been involved. If you had bothered to check the threads dedicated to "freezing out" CNM, you would have seen my comment that said I was not going to be involved in it. Even though I felt the same way about that particular TROLL. I also defended Don when someone tried the same on him. I do not agree with Don, but found that his comments were fact based and hard to argue with. I don't bother. He is entitled to his opinion and he has backed up his thoughts with facts. Unlike the TROLLs on here that cut down anything someone says with snarky one liners. Myself included when I have become impatient.
By the way, I was stalked for a short time on here by a popular liberal poster that was posting what he felt was personal information about me on here. It seems that he did not enjoy my turning it around on him. Although, I released just enough to let him know that I know a lot more about him than he knows about me. He ceased with personal stalking and I immediately let it go.

I would rather discuss political issues also, but when a few wish to act like trolls instead of having a civil disagreement, it makes it tedious. The one that is the most courteous on here, known as PBR by some, gets slurred the most it seems. Especially, and mostly by CNM, who seems to have a special dislike for the guy for some reason. Perhaps because he/she/it cannot get under his skin?

Yes, I sometimes participate in the verbal rumbles, but isn't that CNM's intention, to bait? I generally ignore CNM unless it posts an actual discussion type comment, at which time I might reply. But, just as soon as one replies, CNM will use that as a reason to attack. But, that is the juvenile or immature way.

If you do not appreciate my participation on here, don't worry. I've become somewhat bored with the lack of actual discussions and have started to spend a lot less time on here. I have contributed by starting many threads from articles I have read, not just personal observations, but it seems that others have already ceased to contribute, most likely due to the way most are diverted into personal fights.

I realize that you have attempted to discuss issues, but have also gotten sucked into these personal disputes. I applaud your effort, even though I do not generally agree with your view on issues.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the thread. I have nothing more to say in regards to the subject. Moving on.............

Tags
newest, appointee

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.