no tweety - bird response to Rep. john Lewis

Old 01-17-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Of course it is...that's pretty much the limit for half the country...the minorities. How else to communicate with them? If you use "fancy words", they'll stand there like deer in the headlights. If he spoke like Lincoln...they'd be like...say what???

And then like you...they'll make up what was meant.

Do you REALLY think Trump writes his own speeches?

Where do they find the time? Presidents pouring over data to make the "big decisions", making the federal budget, writing their own speeches...they really ARE remarkable people! /s
Old 01-17-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Poor stupid (unt...Thanks for sharing another OPINION mixed with some data from the Washington Post to boot!

Are you suggesting Wharton will give anyone a degree, even if the person is an idiot? Possibly you and Lewis feel it is an illegitimate school??

I noticed some data in quotation marks mixed with some opinion not in quotation marks...did you?

"The candidates' speeches mostly went from SEVENTH grade level for Donald Trump to Tenth grade level for Bernie Sanders"

You said Sixth grade...making you wrong!!
Are they a woman? A minority? It happens all the time...part of affirmative action...lower the "standards" to the floor...and STILL "pass" them when they can't make it.

Ever notice how many "honorary" degrees famous blacks have? Why not real ones?

We're circling the toilet with this equality garbage. It must stop or we're heading down below #25.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

It's not worth arguing with a TROLL. Her whole point is to bait us until we give her the attention she seeks.
You are so right. I have often promoted the do not engage rule, particularly regarding this poster. I guess I was having a less than stellar day yesterday and momentarily lost my way. Thanks for the reminder that it's not worth my time and effort. Hope you have a good day.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are so right. I have often promoted the do not engage rule, particularly regarding this poster. I guess I was having a less than stellar day yesterday and momentarily lost my way. Thanks for the reminder that it's not worth my time and effort. Hope you have a good day.
It's easy to get sucked in by TROLLS. It just happened to me again. Oh well, she is the loser not us.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well here is what appears to be 2 intelligent black people discussing the issue.

Reverend to African-American leaders: Give Trump a chance | On Air Videos | Fox News
This was a great link. Thanks for sharing it. Hope to share it with some of my African-American co-workers and friends who seem to be on the fence. I think it's possible that we will see some changes in the shifting of the parties in the coming years, especially if Trump's efforts to lift up the black communities is successful.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
This was a great link. Thanks for sharing it. Hope to share it with some of my African-American co-workers and friends who seem to be on the fence. I think it's possible that we will see some changes in the shifting of the parties in the coming years, especially if Trump's efforts to lift up the black communities is successful.
Oh great...invite the blacks in...let them WRECK the R party like they wreck EVERYTHING else they're involved in. The D party is the party of sorry a$$ woman and minority losers...is that what you want?

You REALLY don't get it Abby...blacks are NOT us. Diversity destroys...EVERYWHERE. Nothing gets better with black people involved...NOTHING.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Oh great...invite the blacks in...let them WRECK the R party like they wreck EVERYTHING else they're involved in. The D party is the party of sorry a$$ woman and minority losers...is that what you want?

You REALLY don't get it Abby...blacks are NOT us. Diversity destroys...EVERYWHERE. Nothing gets better with black people involved...NOTHING.
Hey Don - Did you watch the video? If so please humor my stupidity: try closing your eyes and listen, let me know what is said that you disagree with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Don - Did you watch the video? If so please humor my stupidity: try closing your eyes and listen, let me know what is said that you disagree with.

There is no point in two black men trying to convince my of anything. Would you listen to two dogs begging for a treat?

I KNOW what blacks do to EVERYWHERE they go. EVERYWHERE. If you know of a majority black paradise...please tell me about it.

Blacks DESTROY. Diversity DESTROYS.

If you want to turn the villages into Wildwood or Leesburg...what do you have to do? What will GUARANTEE it will decline?

Minorities...the more there are...the worse the place is. It't like adding vinegar when cooking...a little goes a long way and not much is too much. The villages is what it is because it's white.

Dispute it! Don't just call me names. I AM a racist BECAUSE of their actions, because of what they do to EVERY PLACE they gather in large numbers. Be it a gathering, school, neighborhood, town, city, or country.

Diversity Destroys!
Old 01-17-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

Don - it's not two black guys! I did not say I wanted to turn villages into wildwood...I suggested you listen and tell me what you disagreed with. Possibly your prejudice blinds you from an opertunity to prove your views? I can tell you that what you say does not scare me, I might agree with some of it, or I might not agree with any of it, but I am willing to hear you. Are you afraid to listen to a conversation?

Old 01-17-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don - it's not two black guys! I did not say I wanted to turn villages into wildwood...I suggested you listen and tell me what you disagreed with. Possibly your prejudice blinds you from an opertunity to prove your views? I can tell you that what you say does not scare me, I might agree with some of it, or I might not agree with any of it, but I am willing to hear you. Are you afraid to listen to a conversation?

A black guy on Fox News talking to liberals? What's the point? He's preaching to the choir, there aren't any blacks watching Fox News...

Why do they have a black anchor? You should write in and demand they replace her with a white. Who would you rather watch? Her or a cute white woman?

I listened...so? The problem is BLACKS. EVERYWHERE they act the same. These two are the top 1% of blacks...the rest are NOT worth the trouble they are.

Blacks are NOT us. You do NOT want blacks in your party. It'll turn into the Dem party. They're needy, it's never ending. They ARE dragging the country down...there are just too many to support at the level they demand to be supported.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Thanks for listening to the video. As for listening to her or cute white girl, it does not matter to me. Now if your talking about romance...my preference is a cute white girl with big boobs small waist and does not have a big ass!
Was there anything said that you disagree with? It sounded like they agreed with you with regard to the government handouts...

Old 01-17-2017, 11:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for listening to the video. As for listening to her or cute white girl, it does not matter to me. Now if your talking about romance...my preference is a cute white girl with big boobs small waist and does not have a big ass!
Was there anything said that you disagree with? It sounded like they agreed with you with regard to the government handouts...

Like I said...it was Fox News...very conservative...they were preaching to the choir...they need to put him on BET if he wants blacks to hear him. Blacks don't watch Fox News.

AND...like I said earlier...you just plain don't want blacks involved. They DO ruin everything they touch.

Tags
comment, response, rep, john, lewis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.