now trmp spokesman are lying about golf

Old 02-22-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh...you again...I'm not going to bother...

No, since I'm here...

Sure Davi...the CFO of a Fortune 50 company is hurriedly scratching out next years budget... The CIO is frantically writing code to improve systems efficiency...

No Davi...as the janitor of their office...you may think you know what Mr Bigshot did all day. But it was more signing a finished product than any "real work".

And as for your second embarrassment...yes, the last 50 years of minorities and women having an equal say in things HASN'T worked. Time to put the A team back in...time to put the white men back in...bigot.[/QUot

You know nothing of management, you have shown your stupidity. ".you again...I'm not going to bother.." you were right in the first place little man.
OK...someone here must have been a CIO or CFO...maybe not Fortune 50...but has the experience.

How much coding did you personally do? How many budgets did you personally put to spreadsheet?

None...your people, your departments did that. Then their dept head brought it to you to sign off. Especially in a Fortune 50 company.

Somebody tell Davi that the CFO or CIO at that level is NOT doing ANY "hands on work".

He thinks the president of the United States...is right now laboring over his desk frantically working out the minutiae of the day to day operations of the country. He doesn't think "people", his staff, other departments, do that for him for him to approve. He thinks I'm full of sh!t.

Tags
played, president, holes, golf, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.