Obama commutes sentence of traitor Pvt. Bradley Manning

Old 01-18-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Default Obama commutes sentence of traitor Pvt. Bradley Manning

Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning

Manning committed TREASON and took a plea bargain that got him 35 years instead of the Death Penalty. Classified information that he released was found on Bin Laden's computer.

So, Obama releases a traitor, why?

So, he can make Hillary look less of a traitor, scumbag felon?

So, now we have three of them that have something in common:

Manning

Hillary

Obama, an accessory.

Three felons.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

But not the general who told secrets to his girlfriend and harmed no one in the field.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But not the general who told secrets to his girlfriend and harmed no one in the field.
Why not? He is just as guilty as the rest of them, and got off with a slap on the wrist. Of course, if anyone deserves some minute bit of a break, I guess someone that had served his country honorably might get some consideration. But, nope he is just as guilty.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Pfc. Chelsea, nee Bradley Manning commutation is celebrated by the left as vindication by the left who viewed this traitor simply as a whistleblower as they do Edward Snowden.

But what can you expect from a party whose leader felt that commuting the sentence of this transgender traitor was the politically correct thing to do. He utilized as his model case the swap of Bergdahl

And the acts committed by Manning are of no consequence considering their heir to the Obama kingdom used a personal server to transact top secret information.

I thought Obama, John Lewis, et al believed Wikileaks, Russia pit bull was responsible for Hillary's election lost

These are the type of decisions you get from progressive's circular thinking

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-18-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pfc. Chelsea, nee Bradley Manning commutation is celebrated by the left as vindication by the left who viewed this traitor simply as a whistleblower as they do Edward Snowden.

But what can you expect from a party whose leader felt that commuting the sentence of this transgender traitor was the politically correct thing to do. He utilized as his model case the swap of Bergdahl

And the acts committed by Manning are of no consequence considering their heir to the Obama kingdom used a personal server to transact top secret information.

I thought Obama, John Lewis, et al believed Wikileaks, Russia pit bull was responsible for Hillary's election lost

These are the type of decisions you get from progressive's circular thinking

Personal Best Regards:
These are the type of decisions you get from ANTI-American scumbags that are the enemy of the American way. Loyal they are NOT!

And yes, they are the reason Trump was elected. REAL Americans know traitors when they see them.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Default My view

Quote:

Manning committed TREASON and took a plea bargain that got him 35 years instead of the Death Penalty. Classified information that he released was found on Bin Laden's computer.

Manning

Hillary

Obama, an accessory.

Three felons.
Do you recall the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS screaming that BUSH/CHANEY had expanded presidential powers.

I've lost count-Obama has pardoned around 2,000 CRIMINALS. Obama has wiped his shoes on the CONSTITUTION restricting the power of government.
Obama has shown complete disrespect for the congressional part of our government. With these pardons Obama has shown his complete disrespect for our LEGAL system.
OBAMA ACTS AS A DICTATOR AND THE PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS REFUSE TO SEE IT WHICH THE LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS REFUSES TO SEE WHAT THEY INSTALLED INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN-PERHAPS, THOUGH NOT AS CLEAR THE SLOGAN SHOULD BE MAKE AMERICA-AMERICA AGAIN.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've lost count-Obama has pardoned around 2,000 CRIMINALS.
RUTROW, you just got caught LYING AGAIN.

Barack Obama has now commuted the sentences of more than 1,000 people in prison for drug crimes — Quartz

Quote:

The Obama administration has been commuting the sentences of non-violent drug offenders in higher numbers than any recent president, while criminal justice reform efforts are stalled by lawmakers in Congress. A statement by the White House said the actions are meant to reduce the effect of “outdated and unduly harsh sentencing laws.”

Unlike pardons, commutations don’t officially constitute forgiveness of a crime. They reduce a prisoner’s sentence but don’t necessarily let them go free immediately.

The details of the most recent 79 commutations weren’t immediately clear.

When it comes to outright pardons, Obama is actually one of the least merciful US presidents

Wanna try once more?

You're really having a bad night...eh?

(I can feel something stirring inside DirtBag's head...so he should be along shortly)
Old 01-18-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

you guys / gals can stop shouting now. Reminds me of CNN and FOX. The magic formula - talk over each other. That will win your point of view.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

I guess you the orange typist being so superior and all that, forgot the thread is about bozo pardoning that queer fu23er manning the butt boy.. And whats with the eh s23t? You a fu23ing canadadian too?
Old 01-19-2017, 12:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

Manning

Hillary

Obama, an accessory.

Three felons.
How about this guy "Oscar Lopez Rivera". I assume it's his hero similar to Bill Ayers maybe or connected in some way? Or Bill Ayers recommended?

Oscar Lopez Rivera - Wikipedia

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia

Bill Ayers

Fishy IMO Ayers from Chicago, Oscar from Chicago, Obama from Chicago! Ayers former 60s and 70's terrorist, Oscar chip off the old block! Connect the >>>>>>.........??
Old 01-19-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Default Not adults

Two people on different philosophical levels will simply never agree .

The right believes in strict interpretation of the U S Constitution, they believe in national pride, traditional values, debate over debacles, politeness or political correctness, the rule of law.......

The left desires the US Constitution fit their political agenda, they are globalist, they preach diversity and inclusiveness, except if your white, Christian or conservative. They are blinded to reality because they believe they have the higher moral ground in all matters.

This is why a guy like Obama who as the artful dodger he really is can show his disdain and biases against America and get away with it. The liberal media academics, Hollywood circle their wagons and allowed him to get away with this skulduggery.

Bear in mind they could not allow it to be said that this first "black"president failed. But by Obama's own measure he did fail and one way to distract from that failure is to make the next guy in line look even worse, even though he has yet to take office.

The adorables that protected him are now on a jihad against the deplorables, who fed up with this failed social justice agenda voted for change. Jihad is the proper term when electors are threatened, when entertainers receive death threats, when Democrats act like petulant children shriek their congressional duties

When these so called adorables resort to jihad rather than celebrating the fact that in this nation we tale pride in a peaceful transition of power/Administration we recognize they think little of America.

THE VILE ACTS BEING PERPETUATED BY PROGRESSIVES SPEAKS TO WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WE CAN BEGIN THIS DEFINITION WITH NOT ADULTS

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon
Two people on different philosophical levels will simply never agree .

The right believes in strict interpretation of the U S Constitution, they believe in national pride, traditional values, debate over debacles, politeness or political correctness, the rule of law.......

The left desires the US Constitution fit their political agenda, they are globalist, they preach diversity and inclusiveness, except if your white, Christian or conservative. They are blinded to reality because they believe they have the higher moral ground in all matters.

This is why a guy like Obama who as the artful dodger he really is can show his disdain and biases against America and get away with it. The liberal media academics, Hollywood circle their wagons and allowed him to get away with this skulduggery.

Bear in mind they could not allow it to be said that this first "black"president failed. But by Obama's own measure he did fail and one way to distract from that failure is to make the next guy in line look even worse, even though he has yet to take office.

The adorables that protected him are now on a jihad against the deplorables, who fed up with this failed social justice agenda voted for change. Jihad is the proper term when electors are threatened, when entertainers receive death threats, when Democrats act like petulant children shriek their congressional duties

When these so called adorables resort to jihad rather than celebrating the fact that in this nation we tale pride in a peaceful transition of power/Administration we recognize they think little of America.

THE VILE ACTS BEING PERPETUATED BY PROGRESSIVES SPEAKS TO WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WE CAN BEGIN THIS DEFINITION WITH NOT ADULTS

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

Your pseudo-intellectual attempt at standing on your soapbox and broad-brushing with lies and false generalities... continually amuses me.

You and your ilk would love that the COTUS not have had any amendments and that women and blacks still be in their places...without the right to vote or to be anything other than chattel.

Add to that the fake Christian act, whereby you defile everything that Jesus stood for...and you have epitomized most of the current right-wing, adolescent nutcases that elected Chump.

Good job on the stand-up comedy routine though.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
Dear Con,

Your pseudo-intellectual attempt at standing on your soapbox and broad-brushing with lies and false generalities... continually amuses me.

You and your ilk would love that the COTUS not have had any amendments and that women and blacks still be in their places...without the right to vote or to be anything other than chattel.

Add to that the fake Christian act, whereby you defile everything that Jesus stood for...and you have epitomized most of the current right-wing, adolescent nutcases that elected Chump.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Just more of the same CNM 💩.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Default Interesting facts

Quote:
Dear Con,

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
1. I did not write the post you are berating.
2. It is interesting to me that Blacks got the right to vote at the end if the civil war. Women did not get the right to vote till the 1920's.
3. I am not a christian BUT YOU ARE A TURD to criticize someone elses faith.
4. RE; your CHUMP CRAP
IT IS PRESIDENT TRUMP-not to repeat myself you are a TURD
Old 01-19-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. I did not write the post you are berating.
Duhhh, whoever said I was even addressing you?

Pay attention twit, it was to RubiTheCon (aka-Rubicon)...the actual poster.

Other than knowing how to use the Caps Lock...you aren't too bright are you?

Then again, being a total Chump cultist...I didn't expect much more anyway.

I did find it hilarious however, that you identified so closely...with my accurate description of the actual poster.

Tags
manning, obama, traitor, hillary, scumbag

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.