Obama commutes sentence of traitor Pvt. Bradley Manning

Old 01-20-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Duhhh, whoever said I was even addressing you?

Pay attention twit, it was to RubiTheCon (aka-Rubicon)...the actual poster.

Other than knowing how to use the Caps Lock...you aren't too bright are you?

Then again, being a total Chump cultist...I didn't expect much more anyway.

I did find it hilarious however, that you identified so closely...with my accurate description of the actual poster.
You never surprise. 💩
Old 01-20-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Con,

Your pseudo-intellectual attempt at standing on your soapbox and broad-brushing with lies and false generalities... continually amuses me.

You and your ilk would love that the COTUS not have had any amendments and that women and blacks still be in their places...without the right to vote or to be anything other than chattel.

Add to that the fake Christian act, whereby you defile everything that Jesus stood for...and you have epitomized most of the current right-wing, adolescent nutcases that elected Chump.

Good job on the stand-up comedy routine though.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
That's the part you just can't wrap your head around...they BELONG "in their places". If they're NOT as good, if they're NOT as capable. If they NEED affirmative action and quotas. THEY SHOULDN'T BE THERE. We've gone from #1 to #25 BECAUSE we've lowered EVERY standard we used to have so women and minorities could "compete". "Equality" when people aren't equal...just brings everything down to the lowest level.

We carry 20% dead wood...no wonder we keep falling in the rankings.

Minorities are NOT white men. Women are NOT white men. White men gave you the world you live in, with it's modern technology and conveniences. Women didn't invent these things, minorities didn't create western civilization. White men did.

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face. You're killing off the golden goose. We WILL be 3rd world, a minority majority within 30 years. It's a mathematical certainty unless we ACTIVELY stop it. They're literally breeding us out.

Would you give your dog an equal say in how the household is run? So why do we give "them" a say in running the country? More than half of them are collecting welfare. They're stupid and violent. There's nothing they have to say that I need to hear. My dog doesn't have anything I need to hear either. But they BOTH are good at telling me what they WANT. Feed me and house me, that's all either wants. At least the dog is loyal...the blacks want me dead.

Tags
manning, obama, traitor, hillary, scumbag

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.