Our New President

Old 01-22-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you for posting. I appreciate your suggesting that I now "let it go" and "suck it up" because "like it or not, he's our president." (Or in the case of all the Australians and New Zealanders chiming in for some reason, "he's your president now.")
All right! Which part would you like me to let go of? Shall I drop the "grab pussy" part? or maybe the "gay people need conversion therapy" part, since Pence said it, not Trump?
How about the Muslim registry, so wonderfully reminiscent of that bright yellow star European Jews had to sew on their coats? Or maybe I should heed Trump's statement "It's cold in New York - we need global warming".
Wait. I can suck it up and try to forget the part where he dodged the draft, then said of John McCain "I like people who weren't captured" Wouldn't that be patriotic?
And, I could just "suck up" and "let go" of the part where he said "thousands and thousands of people" in Jersey City were cheering as the World Trade Center buildings fell.
Wait, I know! Let's forget freedom of the press, his veiled threats to allow White House briefing access only to periodicals that agree with him. Suck on that, you liberal swine. Maybe I can also let go of the part where he threatens newspapers with changes in the libel laws, so he can sue them - and I can suck up to the National Enquirer, owned and run by Trump's dear friends.
Wait! European grandparents were always terrified they'd have to prove they had a right to be in America, so even though it was always illegal to require it, they carried their "papers" with them everywhere. Yeah, if there'd been a Jew Registry, they could already have been counted.
How about I about I let go of him saying “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”? Or when he said Mexico would pay for "the wall", except now we have to front the money?
Or my personal favorite, the part where he promises and promises to release his tax returns if he's elected....
C'mon, Which part should I let go of first?
No no no!!! I take it all back! I want to let go of this part, because somehow, I can't un-hear it. I can't un-see it. And I sure as hell can't "suck up to it":
"I did try and **** her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look. I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." Donald J. Trump
Nice. Go after married women. Cheat on your first two wives (at least). Kiss someone who doesn't invite it and consider yourself a "magnet". How presidential.
Yes, folks. I'll "suck it up" and "let it go". When hell freezes over.
EVERYTHING you "B!tch" about...all the replies...are ALL about stupid bullsh!t that doesn't matter to anyone but a bunch of nosy, cackling, busy body, ignorant, gullible, women who can't get enough gossip.

Go to your OWN forum to b!tch back and forth about nothing, and leave politics to the men who understand it.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
So true. Melania is in the mold of so many other classy first ladies. I can't help but think back to when Barbara Bush and Bes Truman posed nude for Playboy. Such class and elegance.
Yes? So? Neither one of your examples COULD pose...Playboy wouldn't accept them.

People "use" their talents all the time. She got looks...she's using it to her advantage. Linda Lovelace used her talent to get "ahead" too. You used your talent to get "ahead" too. Maybe yours is writing or painting, or maybe you're good at numbers. Are you BETTER than them because your "talent" lets you stay dressed? A model is fine as long as you keep "something" on? What IS wrong with nudity? There are nudist communities...are THEY beneath you? You were BORN nude...it shouldn't shame you. Unless you look MUCH better clothed than nude...then that just makes you jealous...which I'd bet is your REAL problem with her posing.

Liberals...you're ALWAYS so easily offended when you're judged...but SO QUICK to judge others.

Women...what are we going to do with you? Eventually...you'll wind up back in your place. Reverting to the mean.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
How many times did you serve? How many times did Obama serve? And no? I have not seen the nude photos...can you please provide a link to support your claim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Melania Trump topless, nude photo shoot | British GQ

Melania Trump topless, nude photo shoot | British GQ

Is this enough?
Old 01-22-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
How many times did you serve? How many times did Obama serve? And no? I have not seen the nude photos...can you please provide a link to support your claim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I missed this when I posted the other.

Melania Trump naked: Wannabe First Lady's raunchy past revealed in LESBIAN nude photos
Old 01-22-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Please send more...
Old 01-22-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! Maybe you should send these to Baron's classmates...
Old 01-22-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Beautiful lady! Does anyone disagree?

It seems some on here think less of a lady that poses in revealing clothes or nude. Can one of you explain why you think less of that woman and how do you judge other women? Can you explain what you think with regard to how men should think of women that wear revealing clothes??

Possibly Jbartle will post a pic of herself to illustrate how the first lady should look...
Old 01-22-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

I'm wondering how many women, even liberal women wondered who designed Melania's attire for the inauguration and the ball. She dressed pretty classy and I even heard several reporters compare her with Jackie Kennedy. I noticed that Hillary had her best pants suit on.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I'm wondering how many women, even liberal women wondered who designed Melania's attire for the inauguration and the ball. She dressed pretty classy and I even heard several reporters compare her with Jackie Kennedy. I noticed that Hillary had her best pants suit on.
You know what happens when you see Disney's It's A Small World ride, you hear that song in your head forever. Now when I see Melania, what images are going to pop in same head?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know what happens when you see Disney's It's A Small World ride, you hear that song in your head forever. Now when I see Melania, what images are going to pop in same head?
Chi - Please tell us what images are going to "pop in your head" when you see Melania?

I assume you have seen you wife nude (I am assuming your married to a woman), what images pop into your head when you see your wife??
Old 01-22-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Beautiful lady! Does anyone disagree?

It seems some on here think less of a lady that poses in revealing clothes or nude. Can one of you explain why you think less of that woman and how do you judge other women? Can you explain what you think with regard to how men should think of women that wear revealing clothes??

Possibly Jbartle will post a pic of herself to illustrate how the first lady should look...
I do...in those pictures, she's "funny looking", I don't find them flattering at all.

You think she looks good in these?

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

They hate women that use their "sexuality" blatantly. They hate women who are prettier than they are. Where do you think the feminist woman's movement came from? Ugly dykes who couldn't get any man to take care of them.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Chi - Please tell us what images are going to "pop in your head" when you see Melania?

I assume you have seen you wife nude (I am assuming your married to a woman), what images pop into your head when you see your wife??
An image of ANYONE but her!

But actually...judging by the comments... I think CHI's a woman. So, it would be her big fat husband she has images of. All 350 lbs of fat smothering her as he mounts her. You'd imagine someone else too...

Just messing with ya CHI...
Old 01-22-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

What's the big deal about Melania? The Obama's said that Beounce is the image for their girls to look up to, and no one seems to think that odd. Obviously, no one wants to see Michelle in that kind of attire of lack of. Shoot, after seeing her at the inauguration, wearing her Quaker outfit, I would think a decent formal attire would even be a step up for her. I guess if you all want to talk about Melania instead of political policies, fine. By the way, there are plenty of photos of Jackie K in bikinis and less on the Internet. Anyone think that is distasteful? If a woman has it, flaunt it while you can. Be proud of it. Europeans don't seem to think that nudity is vulgar. Just saying.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do...in those pictures, she's "funny looking", I don't find them flattering at all.

You think she looks good in these?

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

They hate women that use their "sexuality" blatantly. They hate women who are prettier than they are. Where do you think the feminist woman's movement came from? Ugly dykes who couldn't get any man to take care of them.
I do think she looks good in those pictures. She is a pretty lady, and the "Funny looking", might be because they are from 15 years ago?

You might be right with regard to jealousy of good looks. I am curious of how the woman that do not like her based on her attire in photos (I am assuming none of the woman on here know her personally), do the woman believe a man should judge a woman by her revealing attire?
Old 01-22-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]I think CHI's a woman.[QUOTE]

If so, maybe CHI will explain her point of view to the question I posed?

Tags
country, god, countries, love, usa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.