Our New President

Old 01-24-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yeah you're going to keep repeating the media's negative Trump gossip like a little b**** cuz you love your country so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Of course, because none of them are independent thinkers. They have to be spoon fed. That's why they are takers rather than givers.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do not equate love of country, love of God, and Christianity with support for the hateful and vile policies and statements of Donald Trump. Nothing could be further from the truth. And stop telling me to leave the country. This country doesn't belong to you any more than it belongs to me. I, and the majority of American citizens who did not vote for Trump are staying, and will protest his policies specifically because we love our country.

And I'm a Christian, but no, this is not a Christian country. It is a country founded on the concept of "freedom of religion." Neither Jesus nor Christianity is mentioned in the United States Constitution, but the freedom to practice any and all religions without any interference is clearly spelled out, and has been affirmed many times.

I promise you these things.
(1) I will always do what I think is right and best for my country and ALL of it's citizens.
(2) I will support Trump just as much as Republicans supported President Obama over the past eight years.
(3) I will support Trump when he proposes what is right and tells the truth, neither of which he seems inclined to do to this point.
Do you touch your mother with those nasty lying fingers you typed that drivel with? You're SO full of it...you must be wearing depends.

You're a liberal who just pretended to be what you think a patriot and Christian are.

People who love their God and country are the people who voted for Trump. They're the ones who AGREE with what Trump preached. Those "hateful and vile policies" are what is needed to SAVE this country. What YOU want is driving us into the 3rd world...we've already dropped from #1 to #25...how much lower do we drop before we implement "vile and hateful policies" to actually FIX the damage your "equality for all" policies have done?

Would you give your dog an equal vote in family matters? Then why allow minorities a vote? They're NOT us...closer than your dog...but not close enough.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do not equate love of country, love of God, and Christianity with support for the hateful and vile policies and statements of Donald Trump. Nothing could be further from the truth. And stop telling me to leave the country. This country doesn't belong to you any more than it belongs to me. I, and the majority of American citizens who did not vote for Trump are staying, and will protest his policies specifically because we love our country.

And I'm a Christian, but no, this is not a Christian country. It is a country founded on the concept of "freedom of religion." Neither Jesus nor Christianity is mentioned in the United States Constitution, but the freedom to practice any and all religions without any interference is clearly spelled out, and has been affirmed many times.

I promise you these things.
(1) I will always do what I think is right and best for my country and ALL of it's citizens.
(2) I will support Trump just as much as Republicans supported President Obama over the past eight years.
(3) I will support Trump when he proposes what is right and tells the truth, neither of which he seems inclined to do to this point.

Tags
country, god, countries, love, usa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.