Pam Bondi: Pay for Play......

Old 04-22-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Default Pam Bondi: Pay for Play......

Following the donation of $25,000 by the Trump Foundation in 2013, Bondi’s office declined to join a fledgling multi-state probe into Trump’s real estate seminar program. The links between the two continued, with Trump hosting a lavish fundraiser for Bondi at his Mar-a-Lago resort in March 2014, and Bondi endorsing Trump in March of this year.

Trump paid a $2,500 fine because his foundation improperly donated $25,000 to Bondi’s political election committee in 2013 (tax-exempt charitable groups are not allowed to make political contributions).

Bondi endorsed Trump for president on March 14,2016.

Florida attorney general Pam Bondi, who came under scrutiny last year for her office's dealings with Trump University and President-elect Donald Trump, will take a job in Trump's White House, according to a person familiar with the decision. Her chief of staff has now accepted a position as the Chief Attorney of the Education Department.

The saga just keeps going on.....
Old 04-22-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Following the donation of $25,000 by the Trump Foundation in 2013, Bondi’s office declined to join a fledgling multi-state probe into Trump’s real estate seminar program. The links between the two continued, with Trump hosting a lavish fundraiser for Bondi at his Mar-a-Lago resort in March 2014, and Bondi endorsing Trump in March of this year.

Trump paid a $2,500 fine because his foundation improperly donated $25,000 to Bondi’s political election committee in 2013 (tax-exempt charitable groups are not allowed to make political contributions).

Bondi endorsed Trump for president on March 14,2016.

Florida attorney general Pam Bondi, who came under scrutiny last year for her office's dealings with Trump University and President-elect Donald Trump, will take a job in Trump's White House, according to a person familiar with the decision. Her chief of staff has now accepted a position as the Chief Attorney of the Education Department.

The saga just keeps going on.....
When will you get it?

They're ALL crooked...each and every one of them.

EVERY D...EVERY R...they're all on the take. They work for everyone BUT you...they steal from you.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
When will you get it?

They're ALL crooked...each and every one of them.

EVERY D...EVERY R...they're all on the take. They work for everyone BUT you...they steal from you.
And yet they keep getting elected.....so the voter is either an accomplice or has a bad case of organic brain syndrome.
I vote for the latter......especially in Florida
Old 04-23-2017, 04:37 AM
n/a

This was beat to death a month or so ago. Why do we have to repeat it again?

REPEAT

MOVIN' ON...................
Old 04-23-2017, 05:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
This was beat to death a month or so ago. Why do we have to repeat it again?

REPEAT

MOVIN' ON...................
It looks like you approve of corruption in government, so, the adage that only government corruption can occur when the voters are accomplices, or they don't vote, is true for you
Old 04-23-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
It looks like you approve of corruption in government, so, the adage that only government corruption can occur when the voters are accomplices, or they don't vote, is true for you
It looks like you are stupid because you totally took my comment out of context and made it something that it was not. Maybe if I said you were a Radical Muslim Terrorist, because you did not agree with me, you would be fine with that?

Go back and look at previous threads. This subject has been beat to death. Why repeat the same verbiage just because you have a whim? Get over it and grow up.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB
It looks like you are stupid because you totally took my comment out of context and made it something that it was not. Maybe if I said you were a Radical Muslim Terrorist, because you did not agree with me, you would be fine with that?

Go back and look at previous threads. This subject has been beat to death. Why repeat the same verbiage just because you have a whim? Get over it and grow up

Says the ultimate TROLL, who constantly brings up the past with the election...and Obama's presidency.

Congrats, I think you've just surpassed any of your previous hypocrisies.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-23-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Bondi seems to be a political.............what's the word I'm look for, where you do it for money?
Old 04-23-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet they keep getting elected.....so the voter is either an accomplice or has a bad case of organic brain syndrome.
I vote for the latter......especially in Florida
Yes they do..."we" (not me) keep electing the same old D and R crooks...NEVER learning our lesson.

The stupidity lies mostly in the cities. The cities are liberal/democratic because the cities are where the minorities are.

Quote:
Bondi seems to be a political.............what's the word I'm look for, where you do it for money?
She's a whore...like ALL the rest of them. Dig deep enough and you could bust EVERY major D or R politician for numerous crimes against the people.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

The dirty dozen totv liberals are so deranged and outnumbered that they just regurgitate nonsense daily. Pam Bondi will be a supreme Court Justice when Ruth ginsburg drops dead later this week. Love that nuclear option.... lol
Old 04-23-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Go back and look at previous threads. This subject has been beat to death. Why repeat the same verbiage just because you have a whim? Get over it and grow up.

Please tell us where this subject of Pam Biondi being hired was beaten to death ?????

She was just hired as another advisor in the last week or so. This is the very first thread about this hiring.

Perhaps we will discuss this again if she is able to hire and add to the government payroll a chief of staff as Ms Trump did.

PLEASE WHERE WE HER HIRING BEATEN TO DEATH ?????
Old 04-23-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please tell us where this subject of Pam Biondi being hired was beaten to death ?????

She was just hired as another advisor in the last week or so. This is the very first thread about this hiring.

Perhaps we will discuss this again if she is able to hire and add to the government payroll a chief of staff as Ms Trump did.

PLEASE WHERE WE HER HIRING BEATEN TO DEATH ?????
Can you say that in English, please?
Old 04-23-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
can you say that in english, please?
she was just hired in the white house in the last few days.

You said this has been beaten to death.

Where are the threads and posts on this ?

I believe you might be referring to the ethics investigation into trump cintribution / florida dropping case against trump university even though guilty.

Clear enough ?
Old 04-23-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
she was just hired in the white house in the last few days.

You said this has been beaten to death.

Where are the threads and posts on this ?

I believe you might be referring to the ethics investigation into trump cintribution / florida dropping case against trump university even though guilty.

Clear enough ?
Forget it. Not interested in doing this again. Maybe you will find someone that gives a rat's @ss. Personally, I am glad to see her advanced. Guess all that cr@p about women's equality doesn't pertain if the women are conservative, right?

Maybe if you stomp your feet and throw a tantrum, someone will humor you. Bye-bye..........
Old 04-23-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Forget it. Not interested in doing this again. Maybe you will find someone that gives a rat's @ss. Personally, I am glad to see her advanced. Guess all that cr@p about women's equality doesn't pertain if the women are conservative, right?

Maybe if you stomp your feet and throw a tantrum, someone will humor you. Bye-bye..........
You are the one who referred to something that you don't even understand.

However, seeing your wish of death and then celebrating fake, satire as news pretty much sums up your ability to read and be swayed.

Tags
trump, bondi, march, year, chief

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.