The Past Is Difficult To Predict

Old 01-25-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Let's be clear...

Plagiarism, i.e., producing word for word another's words and presenting them as yours is a huge violation of, at minimum, TOTV rules. And repeating it after being caught makes it worse.

Then, remarking how you, as a poster, cannot control how your thoughts are...Word for word....the same as another who happens to write on the net. That goes beyond my believability.

To then, take offense to someone who happens to disagree with you, but NEVER criticize, posts that defy imagination in racism, lying, etc....sort of is alarming at minimum.

I realize that you do not see lecturing to others as personal attacks, those you choose to lecture do, and while you do not usetheir name, but make it clear to whom you speak. I suppose you see your posts as a civil duty, or a calling of sorts. You surely create that feeling by speaking down to anyone who in anyway might disagree with you.

I also must add, that you are totally silent on any other personal attacks and name calling EXCEPT in the case of yourself. I quit posting because I was getting sucked into the non discussion on this board because every post I made was followed by a personal,name calling assault because of my views. THOSE do not bother you very much it seems
You have absolutely nailed him!

And yes, your absence has been noticed...and missed.

While you are probably more conservative than I on some issues (although I'm pretty conservative fiscally), I at least respect your input as you strive to show why you view a subject in a certain way by providing links/proof instead of just expecting others to accept your opinion because it's yours...as RubiTHECon does.

Whereas Rubi almost NEVER provides links or proof (could it actually be attributed to the fact he doesn't know how?) and has obviously had his little soapbox upturned by me constantly calling him on it...as he has spent weeks now whining about it.

Although I saw your other post #45 above where you really let it fly, I won't comment on it...as it speaks for itself.

Rubi has an unwarranted inflated opinion of himself and is thereby actually emotionally fragile...so it's best I leave it alone.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have absolutely nailed him!

And yes, your absence has been noticed...and missed.

While you are probably more conservative than I on some issues (although I'm pretty conservative fiscally), I at least respect your input as you strive to show why you view a subject in a certain way by providing links/proof instead of just expecting others to accept your opinion because it's yours...as RubiTHECon does.

Whereas Rubi almost NEVER provides links or proof (could it actually be attributed to the fact he doesn't know how?) and has obviously had his little soapbox upturned by me constantly calling him on it...as he has spent weeks now whining about it.

Although I saw your other post #45 above where you really let it fly, I won't comment on it...as it speaks for itself.

Rubi has an unwarranted inflated opinion of himself and is thereby actually emotionally fragile...so it's best I leave it alone.
, the pot calling anything else black is soooo you.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Accusations of plagiarism are made in the same manner as accusations such as "when did you stop beating wife"? Such close end questions are self serving and a smarter person would just ignore them. A liberal reporter cornered Jeb Bush with a closed end question and Jeb bit.

Secondly if you had read my comments you would know that I was addressing the negative affect and bad optics being created of the group involved in Political Talk because of a few trolls.

I have done my due diligence and that's all one can do

Personal Best Regards:
Their use of "plagiarism" is just their substitute for "racism" because they can no longer get any credibility from their own peers anymore. The left's answer for not having an answering argument is labels that are meaningless now.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Their use of "plagiarism" is just their substitute for "racism" because they can no longer get any credibility from their own peers anymore. The left's answer for not having an answering argument is labels that are meaningless now.
They think calling us names actually bothers us. Like we're 5 again, just like they are.

They have NOTHING. NOTHING to defend their position other than "it's the right thing to do". NO, it's NOT the "right thing to do", when it's destroying your culture, your country.

Since the insanity of "treating the unequal as equal" at ANY cost...the nation has dropped from #1 to #25...education is broken...businesses are broken...neighborhoods are broken...cities are broken.

Diversity/quotas destroyed everything it has touched.

It's time to STOP the insanity!

It's time to revisit the policies of the 50s...or all is lost.

Hispanics are 1/3 the population and growing. They're the majority below age 7. You do NOT want to leave your grandchildren Mexico II.

Tags
white, predict, difficult, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.