Political forum detrimental to The Villages

Old 09-03-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Default Political forum detrimental to The Villages

Just as some complain that some of the news services unfairly publicize mostly negative news of The Villages, I think the political forum does not reflect the true peace, harmony and love in the hearts of the vast majority of Villagers.

One of the reasons I bought here was totv.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just as some complain that some of the news services unfairly publicize mostly negative news of The Villages, I think the political forum does not reflect the true peace, harmony and love in the hearts of the vast majority of Villagers.

We have LOTS of peace and love for them...IF they're affluent AND white. Otherwise they can find somewhere else to live because we don't want them here. I'm not afraid to say what 90% of other villagers want too.

THAT is why I moved here...to live in a Norman Rockwell white bubble of bliss. While the world outside goes to hell from the minority majority that's forming, that's bringing down the country. I'd vote for someone wanting to turn the whole country into a white paradise.

Go ANYWHERE...you'll find that NO minorities is best and the least there are the better too. It's a FACT...disprove it. Show me the black paradise. Show me the Hispanic paradise. There are NONE. THAT is why I want to keep the villages as white as possible. Diversity destroys...show me somewhere it didn't.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

Wow didn't think such racism was here, there are more minorities here then you might think.

I can think of at least 6 or 8 that I've met here, great people.

you need some help buddy.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
We have LOTS of peace and love for them...IF they're affluent AND white. Otherwise they can find somewhere else to live because we don't want them here. I'm not afraid to say what 90% of other villagers want too.

THAT is why I moved here...to live in a Norman Rockwell white bubble of bliss. While the world outside goes to hell from the minority majority that's forming, that's bringing down the country. I'd vote for someone wanting to turn the whole country into a white paradise.

Go ANYWHERE...you'll find that NO minorities is best and the least there are the better too. It's a FACT...disprove it. Show me the black paradise. Show me the Hispanic paradise. There are NONE. THAT is why I want to keep the villages as white as possible. Diversity destroys...show me somewhere it didn't.
Since you apparently are deranged, and also a white liberal badly posing as a conservative, you may want to seek medical help.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

And when THEY get to be 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 30%,50%...of the population...you don't think things will change?

People are ALREADY complaining that the "character" of the villages is changing. Maybe you're right, maybe there ARE more than I realize and the villages IS starting to change from their influence. degrading, devolving, less friendly, seedier, more problems. I guess it couldn't last forever...a paradise lost. Diversified away.

I'd suggest something for you, but naivety has no cure if you refuse to open your eyes. The places we all complain about in horror...the poverty, the violence...have the most minorities.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

This political forum has a VERY, VERY, VERY negative impact on the impression of The Villages.

This is NOT a political discussion forum....

It simply gives those who are consumed with hate, whether the be from the right or left, a forum to manifest such hate.

I can assure you that this hate filled forum is a negative section of TOTV.

As one of my relatives up north told me after reading here....it is like a therapy board for those with anger and hate issues.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
This political forum has a VERY, VERY, VERY negative impact on the impression of The Villages.

It simply gives those who are consumed with hate, whether the be from the right or left, a forum to manifest such hate.

As one of my relatives up north told me after reading here....it is like a therapy board for those with anger and hate issues.
Big deal. I've never cared what other people have thought about the places that I have chosen to live, and I certainly don't care what they think of The Villages. Perhaps fewer people will decide to move here - not a bad thing in my opinion.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:50 PM
n/a

Default Sick F$%k

Quote:

is what you are.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do many people read the political board on TOTV? It seems the same people post again and again with almost no one else ever even posting.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

There are basically about 12 people who post. Definitely, it is not a microcosm of The Villages.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:07 PM
n/a

It's hard to post any thing meaningful or intelligent when you are dealing with the uneducated, I come from the NE and when I made my first trip here I kept saying this place is too far north, too far north, too many rednecks as we could see when we traveled down 301 from 10. South of 466 was not even built. Once we arrived I fell in love, everyone was so friendly the place was so clean we loved it. We moved here. Now I find myself looking at people and wondering are you the one who is posting such hateful messages this goes on every 4 years. This election seems to be the worst.

I think some of these posters think their messages are okay as long as they attend mass every weekend, all this out of the mouths of christians God help us.

Haters love the fact they can hide behind Trumps off the wall statements "He's just saying what everyone is thinking" So how does this not have the racist roaches crawling out from under the garbage they spew.

I don't think any of the things that come out of his mouth other than Clinton is dishonest!

When I was in the NE, I was a member of the Republican Town Committee,
I was their secretary for a number of years, we lived in an integrated town that we grew up in, we did not leave because the town got too dark we left because you DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVEL SUNSHINE! I am no loner affiliated with any party because I do not choose to be yelled at every 4 years.

The only thing we have shovel in the Villages is the BS that flows freely every 4 years from people who hate and can't seem to find a way to live and let live!
Old 09-03-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's hard to post any thing meaningful or intelligent when you are dealing with the uneducated, I come from the NE and when I made my first trip here I kept saying this place is too far north, too far north, too many rednecks as we could see when we traveled down 301 from 10. South of 466 was not even built. Once we arrived I fell in love, everyone was so friendly the place was so clean we loved it. We moved here. Now I find myself looking at people and wondering are you the one who is posting such hateful messages this goes on every 4 years. This election seems to be the worst.

I think some of these posters think their messages are okay as long as they attend mass every weekend, all this out of the mouths of christians God help us.

Haters love the fact they can hide behind Trumps off the wall statements "He's just saying what everyone is thinking" So how does this not have the racist roaches crawling out from under the garbage they spew.

I don't think any of the things that come out of his mouth other than Clinton is dishonest!

When I was in the NE, I was a member of the Republican Town Committee,
I was their secretary for a number of years, we lived in an integrated town that we grew up in, we did not leave because the town got too dark we left because you DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVEL SUNSHINE! I am no loner affiliated with any party because I do not choose to be yelled at every 4 years.

The only thing we have shovel in the Villages is the BS that flows freely every 4 years from people who hate and can't seem to find a way to live and let live!

Posts like yours should help with the reputation of the TOTV Political Board.

I too believe that Donald Trump's rhetoric has emboldened many of the racists to speak up as much as possible. Kind of sad.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Posts like yours should help with the reputation of the TOTV Political Board.

I too believe that Donald Trump's rhetoric has emboldened many of the racists to speak up as much as possible. Kind of sad.
Trump's rhetoric has opened the floodgates for some of the Guests here. When everybody's screen name appeared for awhile they disappeared . But like jackals they crept back when the coast was clear.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:08 PM
n/a

Just today I counted 9 different Political Posts open on the front page out of 21 possible subjects. That's excessive. You can tell who many of the posters are when you get to know how the compose their post's. I am 51% Puerto Rican because I had the luck of marrying a Beautiful Puerto Rican women. The entire family is a melting pot of different nationalities. It's been the best life for the last 20 years. We probably have one of your kind in the family but the entire family has agreed many years ago to not judge one another and live as a big family in peace. Some of them didn't even speak English back then. But they do now and I speak Spanglish. There is about a hundred and twenty of them total and they love it here so get ready you racist. We can pool the money and live anywhere we want. I'm gonna wait for the correct time to give them the green light to head east. It's getting tough in Compton.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Default I think many/most agree with you

Quote:

I expect, I hope, what we both find offensive is but ONE poster.
As to hate-Obama hitched his wagon to the worst that is the average American. As I've said in previous posts, while I did not vote for Obama, I would have been proud if he proved me wrong about him.
By law Obama will soon be gone. McCaine said we have a lot of tough problems to deal with but AMERICANS ARE UP TO THE TASK. Sadly McCaine was wrong 56% of Americans voted for Obama-THE CANDYMAN. Obama proving himself to be a racist. Actually I knew that.
With a bit of reading you would have discovered people like WRIGHT-god damn america-god damn white people. Ares a convicted cop killer-how he is not in jail-beats me.
Farrakan-another god damn america, god damn white people-THIS ONE WITH A TEACHERS PENSION,
For the next election we will need to choose between Hillary-if you READ about her she is actually further left than Obama. Or, TRUMP a man with no political history.
Trump and his supporters have been branded as racist by our LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS. The fact is that TRUMP has long before running for president stood up for both blacks and for jews.
Sadly, I do not think either Hillary or Trump can correct the damage done to our country by OBAMA. If, the job is not impossible enough, the next president will find on his or her desk AN UNPAID OVERDRAFT FROM OBAMA THAT IS OVER TEN TRILLION DOLLARS.
I FOR ONE DO NOT SEE ANY WAY OUT OF THE MESS OBAMA HAS CREATED.

Tags
forum, news, political, villages, detrimental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.