Question for Republicans

Old 11-30-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Same old poison. Someday it is going to eat you up.
Poison? Why is the truth poison to you? Name me all the top women...the woman NO man can beat.

You're going to find it's a VERY short list. Now, we'll play the "opposite game" and you can now make me a list where a white male is the VERY pinnacle, top "person" in his field. The inventions. The achievements. You're going to need that wrist protector from all that typing, I don't want to be blamed for your carpel tunnel.

I have truth on my side...who's the one with the poisonous lies? Just because in a perfect world it SHOULD be true...doesn't make it so in the imperfect world we live in. So, stop talking like it is. You're NOT an "equal". Are you an "equal" to your husband? Could YOU survive without men? Men do the hard physical work when building things. We're not the same, not mentally, in our thinking, nor physically. You can't compete with us, like white men usually can't compete with minorities in sports. It's what we're each made for. White men create, blacks are more athletic, women are empathetic...in general.

ACCEPT it...you'll be a lot happier. I'm living in a white paradise, my life couldn't be better. You're the one living with hate..."you hate us because you ain't us." Stop being jealous and envious and get along with being a woman.

Do what you were MADE to do...have and raise children. Do the best you can. That's better than a big bank account. Let your man take care of you...it's what he wants to do.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poison? Why is the truth poison to you? Name me all the top women...the woman NO man can beat.

You're going to find it's a VERY short list. Now, we'll play the "opposite game" and you can now make me a list where a white male is the VERY pinnacle, top "person" in his field. The inventions. The achievements. You're going to need that wrist protector from all that typing, I don't want to be blamed for your carpel tunnel.

I have truth on my side...who's the one with the poisonous lies? Just because in a perfect world it SHOULD be true...doesn't make it so in the imperfect world we live in. So, stop talking like it is. You're NOT an "equal". Are you an "equal" to your husband? Could YOU survive without men? Men do the hard physical work when building things. We're not the same, not mentally, in our thinking, nor physically. You can't compete with us, like white men usually can't compete with minorities in sports. It's what we're each made for. White men create, blacks are more athletic, women are empathetic...in general.

ACCEPT it...you'll be a lot happier. I'm living in a white paradise, my life couldn't be better. You're the one living with hate..."you hate us because you ain't us." Stop being jealous and envious and get along with being a woman.

Do what you were MADE to do...have and raise children. Do the best you can. That's better than a big bank account. Let your man take care of you...it's what he wants to do.

Dumb @ss doesn't even know when he is not talking to a female. Maybe you are gender confused?? You have no respect for anyone else.
You are a wack job, and you believe you are the ONLY sane one. Just pitiful.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Default what!!!!!!

Quote:
A team of ALL white men would do better. There are "quotas" everywhere people...and they DON'T make things better. No matter what...no matter who...a white male is always found at the top. Except in sports where minorities physique can be more appropriate.

Sure...you may dig up one or two "top women" in some obscure field. But the VAST majority of the human "apex" are white males. "You hate us because you ain't us."
Your kidding me, right!
Old 11-30-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
if trump says, the sky is falling, do you always believe him, or you don't really care, as long as he is a republican. Btw, he tell lots and lots of lies!!!!!!

suck it up buttercup
Old 11-30-2016, 02:51 PM
n/a

Did he lie about wining?

Did he lie about Carrier (jobs)

Killing Obama care

Do you even want to give him a chance, likely not.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did vote for Trump because not to vote would have been a vote for Hillary. And not to vote is why Romney lost the last election.

Trump was not my candidate but its clear voters rejected the progressive agenda because of their myopia regarding the issues that mattered to everyday people.

Hillary Clinton is joining in on the push for a recount. Her attorney in this endeavor, Marc Elias, is bought and paid for by George Soros. People in this nation don't seem to want to hear that George Soros is behind much of the chaos being created in the streets. He is behind so many movements including Black Lives Matter and Move On. org. He is an ENEMY of America.

Clinton ought to be ashamed to be associated with Soros but the Clintons have no shame

Trump preached nationalism. we now see that Britain voted for nationalism and so is France

Trump is putting together a team made up of Republic and and democrats white ,black,hispanic, asian, male ,female

He is subtle as a train wreck at times but he is always focused on the agenda.

Personal Best Regards:
Please list all the black and Hispanic nominees coming out of the transition team.

Good news for you, your old girlfriend, Sarah Palin, is being considered for VA Secretary. Just when you thought this transition could not get any more bizarre, Sarah Palin pops up.

Yes Trump is always focused on the agenda. The problem is his agenda changes from day to day.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

A good CEO goes with the flow, change is what was elected on.

Put your seatbelt on
Old 11-30-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did he lie about wining?

Did he lie about Carrier (jobs)

Killing Obama care

Do you even want to give him a chance, likely not.
You left off privatizing Medicare.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
A good CEO goes with the flow, change is what was elected on.

Put your seatbelt on
A great CEO creates the "flow". He'll do nothing spectacular. He'll be badgered as a racist if he tries to do anything he campaigned on. It was ALL talk, just like ALL the times before. Only Obama was truthful when he said he was going to fundamentally transform the nation. He hastened its destruction.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
You called out Republicans. I am one but certainly not a Trumpster. I did not vote for him or Hillary. That said anyone with more than an ounce of common sense should know Trump cannot come close to meeting the promises he made. I for one believe my party's primary process was emotional ignorance. IMO
You're not much of a republican if you didn't vote for Trump. outlaw
Old 12-01-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You left off privatizing Medicare.
Is he planning to do it with an E.O.? He is not Obama. And he is white, so he wouldn't be able to get away with it.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please list all the black and Hispanic nominees coming out of the transition team.

Good news for you, your old girlfriend, Sarah Palin, is being considered for VA Secretary. Just when you thought this transition could not get any more bizarre, Sarah Palin pops up.

Yes Trump is always focused on the agenda. The problem is his agenda changes from day to day.
I don't care. Keep your identity and victim hood politics. It cost you the election. I wish Sarah Palin would be offered the Sec. of State position just to watch the left talking heads explode. outlaw
Old 12-01-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't care. Keep your identity and victim hood politics. It cost you the election. I wish Sarah Palin would be offered the Sec. of State position just to watch the left talking heads explode. outlaw
I'll second that motion.....................
Old 12-01-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've got to assume you are fishing as I cannot imagine anyone making a stupid statement like that. I'm not going to bite though.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've got to assume you're phishing as I cannot imagine someone saying something that stupid on this forum.

Tags
care, long, republicans, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.