Quote from Facebook, author unknown.

Old 01-20-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"I listened as they called my President a Muslim.
I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as they said he wasn't born here.
I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could.
I saw the pictures of him as Hitler.
I watched them shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice.
I watched them turn their backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialog.
I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as they did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this....
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to them.
Them. The people who voted for him.
The ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that they never forget.
And they will hear me.
They will see it in my eyes when I look at them.
They will hear it in my voice when I talk to them.
They will know that I know who they are.
They will know that I know what they are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give."
Who is "they" and who is "them"??
Old 01-20-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectable Person
I never ever heard any of the large group of Republicans I know personally say any of the things on your pot stirring list. His race was NEVER a negative issue with anyone I knew and you are just trying to start something.
I doubt anyone on here has heard such talk (except from Don), but if you don't agree with her she drags in race and bigotry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUNT
Crawl back in your hole and go back to attacking those women who made your current life possible...you nasty, passive-aggressive twit.
Standing up for the bullied...LOL
Go get some counseling on your codependency...
Old 01-20-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me see if I can make this clear to Trump supporters: we are not sore losers, nor are we snowflakes, nor do we think that we are right and everyone else is wrong. We don't hate you, nor do we want to insult you! The truth of the matter is that we love this country, we love the progress that this country has made over the years, and we don't want to see this country destroyed! We tend to embrace facts, and the facts have shown that Donald Trump is a pretentious, vile, and unqualified baby man, who will not attend security briefings from the people who's job it is to protect us (all of us).

But he will spend hours on social media insulting Americans who disagree with him, and continually heaping praise on a brutal dictator! Understand, this man will have to work with these intelligence gathering professionals, and he has been insulting them, has even compared them to Nazi's! This places all of us in danger!

Even if you ignore the multitude of other disqualifying factors about this unhinged individual, his misogyny, his lies, his insults, narcissism, his pussy grabbing, his wanting to have sex with his own daughter, and just a plethora of other unpresidential behavior, even if you ignored all of those things, the fact that he has repeatedly insulted American citizens, including Americans who have served this country in the military, (something that he himself refused to do) yet praises a dictator, this should at least give you pause! Shouldn't it?

Please, let's not bring Hillary or president Obama into this, we get it, you hate them! let's focus on the man who'll will be charged with the safety of this country. He is at war with the people who keep us safe, he has ignored their briefings, he's insulted them, and in a few days, he will have to work with them! Please get passed your hatred for just a moment, and think about the danger this individual has place your children, your loved ones, and this nation in!

Outstanding post!

Sadly, none of the Trump Cultists have the ability to even comprehend...your absolutely true statements.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me see if I can make this clear to Trump supporters: we are not sore losers, nor are we snowflakes, nor do we think that we are right and everyone else is wrong. We don't hate you, nor do we want to insult you! The truth of the matter is that we love this country, we love the progress that this country has made over the years, and we don't want to see this country destroyed! We tend to embrace facts, and the facts have shown that Donald Trump is a pretentious, vile, and unqualified baby man, who will not attend security briefings from the people who's job it is to protect us (all of us).

But he will spend hours on social media insulting Americans who disagree with him, and continually heaping praise on a brutal dictator! Understand, this man will have to work with these intelligence gathering professionals, and he has been insulting them, has even compared them to Nazi's! This places all of us in danger!

Even if you ignore the multitude of other disqualifying factors about this unhinged individual, his misogyny, his lies, his insults, narcissism, his pussy grabbing, his wanting to have sex with his own daughter, and just a plethora of other unpresidential behavior, even if you ignored all of those things, the fact that he has repeatedly insulted American citizens, including Americans who have served this country in the military, (something that he himself refused to do) yet praises a dictator, this should at least give you pause! Shouldn't it?

Please, let's not bring Hillary or president Obama into this, we get it, you hate them! let's focus on the man who'll will be charged with the safety of this country. He is at war with the people who keep us safe, he has ignored their briefings, he's insulted them, and in a few days, he will have to work with them! Please get passed your hatred for just a moment, and think about the danger this individual has place your children, your loved ones, and this nation in!
Your first two sentences make it clear where you are coming from, that's why I pity you in your misery!
Old 01-21-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
This thread is reserved for liberals only. Thank GOD

Personal Best Regards>
I agree. It's not even worthy of a response. Trump won, Trump is THE PRESIDENT. Liberals can cry or man up and live with it for four years. They are obviously committing political suicide already. The more petulant they become, the more loss they will have to endure.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
I doubt anyone on here has heard such talk (except from Don), but if you don't agree with her she drags in race and bigotry...
That's pretty funny (hypocritically 'funny,' not 'har-har' funny), given that YOU, larbud, MLGBT and a few others...constantly make extremely racist statements and support Don Baldwin.

Y'all have become more emboldened and have come out of the closet, that you have hid in...until Chump made it OK for you to show your real colors.

What I don't get though, is why you're still reluctant to take credit...for being the bigots and racists that you have proved to be?

What are you afraid of?
Old 01-21-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's pretty funny (hypocritically 'funny,' not 'har-har' funny), given that YOU, larbud, MLGBT and a few others...constantly make extremely racist statements and support Don Baldwin.

Y'all have become more emboldened and have come out of the closet, that you have hid in...until Chump made it OK for you to show your real colors.

What I don't get though, is why you're still reluctant to take credit...for being the bigots and racists that you have proved to be?

What are you afraid of?
Yes, listen to CNM because he will set you straight. Sure, right, OK. Everyone that does not agree with him is a racist or homophobe or sexist. Of course, he has no proof, just his opinion.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Default An important point missed.

This is so sad. This should not even be about political party; it's about quality of individual. Is there a Republican political leader today who can be compared favorably to Presidents Eisenhower or Ford as individuals? Is there a Democrat political leader today who can be compared favorably to Presidents Truman or Carter as individuals?

Two of these men were approved of by the populace (and it's the populace--us--who count), as they were elected to second terms (although Truman wasn't elected to his first term but did serve virtually a full first term). Two of them were not, which is how our system works.

Or better put, this is how our system should work. Let's leave political party out of this, before those who can think in no other terms--those who always put party before principles--start criticizing any of these four gentlemen based on their party affiliation.

Tags
watched, unknown, author, facebook

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.