The REAL missing US ship

Old 04-20-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Default The REAL missing US ship

Did you see on the news yesterday (not Fox) where a Russian plane flew around a US ship "several years ago" and totally shut down the ship. I don't remember this ever being on the news before. Why are we being told several years later that Russia has these capabilities and we can't defend ourselves from them. We should have know this immediately.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did you see on the news yesterday (not Fox) where a Russian plane flew around a US ship "several years ago" and totally shut down the ship. I don't remember this ever being on the news before. Why are we being told several years later that Russia has these capabilities and we can't defend ourselves from them. We should have know this immediately.
"US jets also intercepted of Russian aircraft off the coast of California in July 2015.
That episode involved Russian long-range bombers and included cockpit-to-cockpit communication in which the Russian pilots relayed a message to the Americans: "Good morning, American pilots. We are here to greet you on your Fourth of July Independence Day."

This was included in the recent buzzing.....

"Washington (CNN)Two Russian TU-95 Bear bombers were intercepted in international airspace off the coast of Alaska by two US F-22 Raptor fighter aircraft on Monday, the Pentagon confirmed to CNN."

US F-22s intercept Russian bombers off Alaska coast - CNNPolitics.com
Old 04-20-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

What spooked the USS Donald Cook so much in the Black Sea?

This really embarrassing, it happened in 2014 too.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why?
Old 04-20-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you had known......what would you have done???

Tags
ship, years, news, told, capabilities

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.