Reasoning Results By Progressive

Old 03-27-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
By your manner and tone on Political Talk I actually believed other posters who referred to you as not so nice a female ( don't use expletives ever). if you are a male I take exception to the man crush you have on me. Actually I still believe your female, at least believing so gives me peace of mind.

However I have discovered one interesting fact about you in my readings and it has to do with your handicap.
You initially said it was a 19. Then you said it was a 7. Then you came back and said well it was a 7 but now I am a 9.1. Hmmmm I thought this person is dyslexic and the 9.1 is really a 19. I have supervised dyslexic's so have an appreciation of your struggles

Personal Best Regards:
'You're.'

As to the rest.....

You're lying, obsession and public envy with my golf abilities... has become hilarious AND pathetic.

While I've NEVER said I had a 19 index (prove that I have), your constant reference to it...is a YUGE window into your own massive insecurities.

So thanks for that.

If it makes you feel any better, I've actually been in a slump of late and have just crept over a single digit index...and am now technically a 'double-digit' handicapper.

The only positive is that I can now count up to 7 strokes on any hole...instead of being restricted to only double bogies.

I'm still almost double digits...below a 19 however.

Sucks for you to be so publicly envious and obsessed with it though.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-27-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
By your manner and tone on Political Talk I actually believed other posters who referred to you as not so nice a female ( don't use expletives ever). if you are a male I take exception to the man crush you have on me. Actually I still believe your female, at least believing so gives me peace of mind.

However I have discovered one interesting fact about you in my readings and it has to do with your handicap.
You initially said it was a 19. Then you said it was a 7. Then you came back and said well it was a 7 but now I am a 9.1. Hmmmm I thought this person is dyslexic and the 9.1 is really a 19. I have supervised dyslexic's so have an appreciation of your struggles

Personal Best Regards:
Another ....

Tags
milk, progressives, progressive, lives, drinking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.