Repealing Obamacare

Old 01-12-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Post Repealing Obamacare

The senate voted 51-48 last night in favor of repealing Obamacare. The only thing required now is Trump's signature on Jan 20.

Has anyone who has a pre-existing condition with private insurance gotten their cancellation notice yet?

Now seniors can look forward to going back to the doughnut hole when buying prescription drugs. Secretary Burwell said recently on Morning Joe that seniors had saved six billion dollars on prescription drugs since Obamacare was passed. Say bye-bye to that savings.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The senate voted 51-48 last night in favor of repealing Obamacare. The only thing required now is Trump's signature on Jan 20.

Has anyone who has a pre-existing condition with private insurance gotten their cancellation notice yet?

Now seniors can look forward to going back to the doughnut hole when buying prescription drugs. Secretary Burwell said recently on Morning Joe that seniors had saved six billion dollars on prescription drugs since Obamacare was passed. Say bye-bye to that savings.
So Jan, are you going to lose your Medicaid? I thought that stayed the same. Hope they don't take your food stamps away too. Wow, you might have to go move in with the kids.

SO glad to see congress finally getting something positive done in D.C. Can't wait for the Wall construction to start. Might even volunteer my services. Although, all they will need to do is snatch a few Illegals as they attempt to enter and put them to work on the wall to work off their punishment. Hey Jan, why don't you do something for your country and volunteer?
Old 01-12-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
So Jan, are you going to lose your Medicaid? I thought that stayed the same. Hope they don't take your food stamps away too. Wow, you might have to go move in with the kids.

SO glad to see congress finally getting something positive done in D.C. Can't wait for the Wall construction to start. Might even volunteer my services. Although, all they will need to do is snatch a few Illegals as they attempt to enter and put them to work on the wall to work off their punishment. Hey Jan, why don't you do something for your country and volunteer?
Well, MDLBQ, your wishes might become reality. Your pre-existing conditions (such as your enlarged prostate) will make it hard (pun intended) to keep your cheap meds.

As for a wall, Trump has said it will only be a fence in most places and that MDLBQ will be paying for it through higher prices for imported goods. Hey, you lose AGAIN.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, MDLBQ, your wishes might become reality. Your pre-existing conditions (such as your enlarged prostate) will make it hard (pun intended) to keep your cheap meds.

As for a wall, Trump has said it will only be a fence in most places and that MDLBQ will be paying for it through higher prices for imported goods. Hey, you lose AGAIN.
Well sandy, no problem with my prostrate...yet. Never needed a polyp removed either, since you seem interested. I take no meds other than some vitamins and supplements.

Tell you what, Sandy I'll gladly pay a bit more for my products because I will be paying less for my insurance and other things. And as for savings, stopping the flow of illegals will save us billions, not millions. The savings in two years will pay for the wall.

So Sandy, keep hoping for failure so you will have company in your misery. Maybe Trump will fail. If he does, he will still be a hero for at least trying. Obama hasn't done anything for the average person/family. He has single handedly done major damage to America and our foreign affairs/reputation. Personally, I hoped and prayed for his success. Unlike you, I care about our country. Patriotism is wanting your country to succeed, not fail. Guess we know where you are on that scale.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

MDCPD has had shoulder and knee surgeries and is hearing impaired. Shows how messed up he is to be delighted millions will be losing their healthcare.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
MDCPD has had shoulder and knee surgeries and is hearing impaired. Shows how messed up he is to be delighted millions will be losing their healthcare.

Who is MDCPD and what does he have to do with this? Are you OK, Chi?
Old 01-12-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Who is MDCPD and what does he have to do with this? Are you OK, Chi?
Nice try. Next time you move change your screen name. MDLNB. MDCPD is my new screen name for you. CPD stands for Compulsive Posting Disorder.

Old 01-12-2017, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
The senate voted 51-48 last night in favor of repealing Obamacare. The only thing required now is Trump's signature.... Secretary Burwell said recently on Morning Joe that seniors had saved six billion dollars on prescription drugs since Obamacare was passed. Say bye-bye to that savings.
Awesome news, Trump got it done and he is not even sworn in yet. A real good getter.

What happened to the 6 billion???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try. Next time you move change your screen name.

Wow, I'm flattered I think. My very own stalker. But, the joke is on you. I know who you are talking about, but I'll give you a hint..........keep trying.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
What? That explains everything she posts...fat slob, bust out loser, sponging off people that made responsible decisions...

Old 01-12-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Default Repealing Obamacare

Quote:
Wow, I'm flattered I think. My very own stalker. But, the joke is on you. I know who you are talking about, but I'll give you a hint..........keep trying.

You yap so much you're an open book. But that's OK.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

The vote last night was not to repeal ACA but does start laying groundwork.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Awesome news, Trump got it done and he is not even sworn in yet. A real good getter.

What happened to the 6 billion???

The six billion dollars stayed in seniors pockets instead of going into the coffers of big pharma, but alas that's all history now.

Picture a big doughnut, insurance pays for meds until you reach the doughnut hole, then insurance pays nothing. It's all part of medicare part D passed by W Bush.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:58 PM
n/a

Trump said he did not want to repeal ObieCare without first having a replacement. At the very least, they will put an expiration date on Obiecare of like two years and have another replacement already in effect before it expires. There is no reason for anyone to be concerned. After all, the whole thing was getting ready to implode anyway.

By the way, there is an example of one they wish to push, called something like "A Better Way." I haven't read it yet, but plan to download it like I did with all the variations of Obiecare before it was passed. This one is much, much shorter.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
You yap so much you're an open book. But that's OK.
Yep, the Internet is an open book. And it's easy to find information on folks IF you are interested. Not my cup of tea, though. I'm not that nosy and generally respect others privacy.

Tags
drugs, prescription, seniors, obamacare, repealing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.