Repealing Obamacare

Old 01-19-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That wasn't what he said, though. He said everyone should have free healthcare. Sorry, but when he says everyone that means even those "rich bastards". I didn't hear a qualifier during the time I was listening. (Couldn't watch much because we had to engage in our major activity here.....doctor appointment.)
Listen again...you missed it!

He also wanted everyone to go to school for free, forever (we don't want to hold anyone back from pursuing multiple masters degrees now!).

If everyone is going to school for free, and everyone has healthcare for free...then the rich bastards will have to pay their FAIR share (everything they can take from those hard working jerks!)...If not, I suppose our country is going to be bankrupt sooner than later, and free school and free healthcare is going to end...HUH?

I wish Crooked Hillary and the DNC did not screw Crazy Bernie over, I am retiring soon and was hoping to pursue a masters degree in basket weaving for free. I might not have gotten it on the first try, but it is free - so who cares...
Old 01-19-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
Although it's been evident for a while now, by your dependence on vulgar language and a limited vocabulary...you're not all that bright are you?

Which I guess is a good thing in one way, given that it allows me more room to stretch out...while living in your head rent free.
NO wonder you live in someone else's home. Your home is full of 💩
Old 01-19-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
NO wonder you live in someone else's home. Your home is full of 💩

The poop emoji is really ice cream. - 9GAG

Thanks for the ice cream cone offer, but I'll pass...as I already have plenty in the beautiful home I own outright.

Maybe next time.

Old 01-19-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

The poop emoji is really ice cream. - 9GAG

Thanks for the ice cream cone offer, but I'll pass...as I already have plenty in the beautiful home I own outright.

Maybe next time.

And yet, you realized what that little emoji was supposed to be.......the message got through.
You call it ice cream, and that is funny. It really isn't. Keep thinking it is though.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet, you realized what that little emoji was supposed to be.......the message got through.
You call it ice cream, and that is funny. It really isn't. Keep thinking it is though.
It's a "sh!t head"
Old 01-19-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's a "sh!t head"
Old 01-19-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Listen again...you missed it!

He also wanted everyone to go to school for free, forever (we don't want to hold anyone back from pursuing multiple masters degrees now!).

If everyone is going to school for free, and everyone has healthcare for free...then the rich bastards will have to pay their FAIR share (everything they can take from those hard working jerks!)...If not, I suppose our country is going to be bankrupt sooner than later, and free school and free healthcare is going to end...HUH?

I wish Crooked Hillary and the DNC did not screw Crazy Bernie over, I am retiring soon and was hoping to pursue a masters degree in basket weaving for free. I might not have gotten it on the first try, but it is free - so who cares...
I'm sure I did miss something. I said "during the time I was listening". I had to leave and did not listen to everything. Not trying to mislead anyone on anything. Just simply made a statement and asked a question.

Tags
drugs, prescription, seniors, obamacare, repealing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.