Repealing Obamacare

Old 01-13-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The house has voted to repeal Obamacare 227-198, after the senate voted 51-48. The only thing remaining is Trump's signature. Anyone who has private insurance and has a pre-existing condition can expect to receive their cancellation notice by Feb 1.
What are you doing? Yelling fire in the theater? The House passed a resolution Friday that will direct committees in the Senate to draft legislation that would repeal the ACA. This is miles away from your statement they voted to repel it. Where did you get your responsible journalism degree ? CNN ?
Old 01-13-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
The house has voted to repeal Obamacare 227-198, after the senate voted 51-48. The only thing remaining is Trump's signature. Anyone who has private insurance and has a pre-existing condition can expect to receive their cancellation notice by Feb 1.

Wrong 👎🏻
Old 01-13-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong
////
Old 01-13-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Wrong
Why does the vision of Trump's double chin, puckered into a blow-fish face...come to mind?
Old 01-13-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why does the vision of blow...come to mind?

👎🏻
Old 01-13-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

I know all you Fox watchers believe everyone's cost are going down if Obamacare is repealed. Please shutoff Hannity and O'Reilly for an evening and figure out where the money is coming out of healthcare system. There are only 3 options; reduce money going to Drs, hospitals, and pharmacies, reduce insurance costs, or severely limit care to those without insurance or cash. Replacing ACA with " something great" as Mr Trump claims is as hollow as rebuilding infrastructure and military with tax cuts for all.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know all you Fox watchers believe everyone's cost are going down if Obamacare is repealed. Please shutoff Hannity and O'Reilly for an evening and figure out where the money is coming out of healthcare system. There are only 3 options; reduce money going to Drs, hospitals, and pharmacies, reduce insurance costs, or severely limit care to those without insurance or cash. Replacing ACA with " something great" as Mr Trump claims is as hollow as rebuilding infrastructure and military with tax cuts for all.

Competition is the short answer. But, I am sure you have already heard that, but you don't believe it.

But, I would not care if they repealed it and then DIDN'T replace it. It was better before Obiecare. I do not feel that hard working families should pay for others to have health care insurance, just because some feel it is the right thing to do.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Competition is the short answer. But, I am sure you have already heard that, but you don't believe it.

But, I would not care if they repealed it and then DIDN'T replace it. It was better before Obiecare. I do not feel that hard working families should pay for others to have health care insurance, just because some feel it is the right thing to do.
I do disagree with the competition argument as well as the selling insurance across state line will drastically lower cost. I guess I would like to hear your definition of what a hard working family is and assume you count yourself among them. I worked in manufacturing for 42 years and admit there are millions of people who worked a hell of a lot harder than I did and made a lot less.
Old 01-14-2017, 04:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do disagree with the competition argument as well as the selling insurance across state line will drastically lower cost. I guess I would like to hear your definition of what a hard working family is and assume you count yourself among them. I worked in manufacturing for 42 years and admit there are millions of people who worked a hell of a lot harder than I did and made a lot less.
Even though I empathize with the down and out, so to speak, I do not feel that it is my obligation to pay for those that did not plan their lives in such a way to take care of themselves. My family came/comes first and if I could hardly afford to pay my bills without working three jobs then, why should someone else that is doing far less get the handouts? I paid my bills, including emergency room services when I did not have insurance. I expect others to pull their own weight. And I was NOT counting on my parents when I was in my 20's to provide insurance for me and my family.
Like I said, I empathize with others, but I sacrificed for what I have and my family comes first before those that did not prepare.
Obamacare messed with my livelihood and that makes it bad. No one should be turned away and they are not. They weren't turned away from the ER before Obamacare. I know, because I was one of them that took family there in an emergency. I also used cheap clinics for those that did not have insurance. And I paid my bills. We didn't need ObieCare and now those of us that worked hard for our standard of living are having to pay for those that get the free ride.
It's not the Government footing the bill, it's us. The left made it look like everyone was paying because folks would use the ER and not pay. That's BS! They still billed you and sent the bills to collection if not paid.

Another means of getting the cost down is Tort reform. If courts didn't allow people to sue for millions, then the doctors wouldn't have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars each year for their malpractice insurance.
Competition across state lines will bring down our cost.
These things the left didn't even consider when they invented Obiecare, because they built it to FAIL on purpose. The left wants total gov controlled, single payer system. That is a big mistake and I have seen it up close in other countries.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
MDCPD has had shoulder and knee surgeries and is hearing impaired. Shows how messed up he is to be delighted millions will be losing their healthcare.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
So what about those millions who have already lost their healthcare because of Obamacare because they can't afford it? When it is less to pay the fine and penalty than to have it, then guess what...it is nothing but the biggest scam ever foisted onto the American public. Remember, one of the major creators said that the public was "too stupid to figure out" what they were doing.

Whatever replaces it, my bet is that Congress won't "have to pass it to find out what's in it" this time.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
So what about those millions who have already lost their healthcare because of Obamacare because they can't afford it? When it is less to pay the fine and penalty than to have it, then guess what...it is nothing but the biggest scam ever foisted onto the American public. Remember, one of the major creators said that the public was "too stupid to figure out" what they were doing.

Whatever replaces it, my bet is that Congress won't "have to pass it to find out what's in it" this time.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well sandy, no problem with my prostrate...yet. Never needed a polyp removed either, since you seem interested. I take no meds other than some vitamins and supplements.

Tell you what, Sandy I'll gladly pay a bit more for my products because I will be paying less for my insurance and other things. And as for savings, stopping the flow of illegals will save us billions, not millions. The savings in two years will pay for the wall.

So Sandy, keep hoping for failure so you will have company in your misery. Maybe Trump will fail. If he does, he will still be a hero for at least trying. Obama hasn't done anything for the average person/family. He has single handedly done major damage to America and our foreign affairs/reputation. Personally, I hoped and prayed for his success. Unlike you, I care about our country. Patriotism is wanting your country to succeed, not fail. Guess we know where you are on that scale.
How quickly you forget the financial collapse 8 years ago under Bush, Obama saved all of us from a depression. Now, say thank you!
Old 01-14-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
How quickly you forget the financial collapse 8 years ago under Bush, Obama saved all of us from a depression. Now, say thank you!
How do you figure that? Guess you don't remember the inflation created by Carter? Obama saved nothing. Recovery began to come about in spite of him, not because of him.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do you figure that? Guess you don't remember the inflation created by Carter? Obama saved nothing. Recovery began to come about in spite of him, not because of him.
Exactly!

Obama's experimenting with investing in solar energy and wasted money on NOT providing shovel ready infrastructure jobs, put us further in debt. Then, on top of that Obamacare. What more needs to be said about that except his stealing almost a trillion bucks from Medicare to give away as freebies to Medicaid. Take from those that earned it to give to those that did not, should be his motto.

And we do not need to go into how many more are poverty level than when he began his 8 year golfing vacation. Or how many have left the work force and are still not working. Do I need to add any more fuel to the fire, because there is plenty more that his inexperience has done to harm America.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
You bet the republican plan is much much shorter....... Actually I found it and I'll copy and paste it for you here.

(?????????????????????????????????????????)

Speaker Ryan will tell those coal miners in WV and KY who will be losing their healthcare, 'try to hang on two more years and we will try to pick up eight senate seats so we can pass a replacement', or don't worry Trump will be reopening those coal mines any day now, just try not to succumb to that black lung disease.

Tags
drugs, prescription, seniors, obamacare, repealing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.